• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Iight so m2k and mdva r here nd some gurlz comin thru for the superbowl. So brawl nd the game gets no better u guys can start showing up at 4:30

mib004

Smash Ace
Sorry smurf cant watch the game with smash involved, especially m2k being there. thanks but me and steph our going to my mans house.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Im sure m2k and whoever else is playing smash will be in a different room then where we watching the game(THEY BETTER BE. Im not trying to hear frame data during the SUPER BOWL!)

spit that smash bros game
Cuz he's slick as a Fox, nd wen he get 2 wavedashin, there wont be no recovery from his long illusion

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll come by

I've got a group meeting at 5:30pm on campus (*sigh*) so I'll go there, prob be in it for like a half hour, then drive right to ur place smurfs from there

Roxas215

Smash Lord
1st fanmade MvC3 video. It's so refreshing to see Dante do other stuff then his signature combo. He actually looks really cool again. Watching this reminds me of what Seth said in a early interview "We know about the Dante Combo and trust me when i tell you thats no what yall need to worry about"

Dante is gonna be a really scary character 6-8 months from now.

Chun-Li is ridiculous. Too early to say but she looks top 5 potential. Her speed in x-factor is just too fast.

It was also cool to see Deadpool in a rushdown type of offense. Til now i've only seen him play keepaway but he looks like he has some solid rushdown tool as well.

Ammy's assist is crazy. You can literally follow it up with anything if it lands.

It's crazy the combos people are pulling off and official release is still 9 days away. Just guess what ppl are gonna fine out 2-3 yrs from now....

And WOW at Deadpool saying "Welcome to Die" at the end. Another quote only 2% of the people will get. I love Deadpool!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyQf4Un9bKM&feature=player_embedded#

The song, the way Sentinel moves, how he talks, and the combo makes me think of satan when watching this vid.
Lol Satan though? Maybe it's from watching supernatural but my "Satan" impression is no where near what Sentinel is. Lol. But i do agree. His theme is kinda "Demonic"

Top Bottom