• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Yea sry Xzax. I was gonna go to Vex house today. Then i kinda got MvC3........ Uhh yea...

Ill talk to yall tomorrow!!! MORRIGAN HERE I COME!
You did!?

7 Minutes Ago
Roxas807
Starting to post!

Re: [FS] Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Quote:
And why doesn't anyone reupload this ti multiupload.com?? You upload it one time and it will make multiple links for RS,MU.HF.ETC all at once. Save yourself some time

Anyway i started the FS links. Going real slow. About 25 mins each file. Im on file 2 now. Im sure ill probably stop and grab the MU links when there available!

Oh.

;)

Nexus and Juice are coming over soon to play.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
You did!?

7 Minutes Ago
Roxas807
Starting to post!

Re: [FS] Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Quote:
And why doesn't anyone reupload this ti multiupload.com?? You upload it one time and it will make multiple links for RS,MU.HF.ETC all at once. Save yourself some time

Anyway i started the FS links. Going real slow. About 25 mins each file. Im on file 2 now. Im sure ill probably stop and grab the MU links when there available!

Oh.

;)

Nexus and Juice are coming over soon to play.

Lol stop stalking me Ksizzle. You can pull that up but can't answer my pm from yesterday? Anyway im downloading it just in case this copy im getting from my friend doesn't work. Check my fb page. Im copying a iso to my computer with imgburn as i speak. My friend already has a burnt copy.

Edit
Supposedly it doesn't even have AP2.5. Weird....
Edit again.

O WTF!! MY LAST DL BLANK ISN'T BLANK. ARRRG. "Off to Walmart"

Roxas215

Smash Lord
capcom 2 careless. its mvc3. what were they thinking lol
Exactly. No AP2.5 is just asking this game to be copied. Hell even Test Drive had AP2.5. Lol. Capcom is foolish for this one.

[Brandon W. Ellerbee]
5:46pm
oh yeah morrigan is trash i wanted to use her
[You]
No she's not
[Brandon W. Ellerbee]
but shes not good :\:\
[You]
5:47pm
Have u seen her utility super?
[Brandon W. Ellerbee]
i was trying to use her for like a whole day
wasted time
[You]
Meh. Stick to your shotos lol. Leave Morrigan to me.
[Brandon W. Ellerbee]
best are
[You]
5:48pm
Morrigan was mid tier in TVC and in that game she was slower and couldnt combo into finishing shower
[Brandon W. Ellerbee]
5:48pm
tvc morrigan was low tier :(:(
[You]
5:53pm
this game she's faster. Has free flight and can combo into finishing shower along with her new utility super
there's no way she is bad
I dont expect her to be top 5 or anything
I swore she was lower mid
Maybe i was following a outdated tier list
Who do u think is the best?
From the looks of it Dante,Storm,Chun Li, Zero and Modok look really good
[Brandon W. Ellerbee]
5:58pm
i dunno about everyone
i just know dante and wesker top
[You]
5:58pm
Yea Wesker looks good to. His teleport remind sme of strider
X-23 looks really good too.
[Brandon W. Ellerbee]
6:00pm
imma use dante wesker and zero
[You]
6:00pm
Omg don't u know 98% of the players are gonna use that EXACT TEAM
[Brandon W. Ellerbee]
6:01pm
don't you know 98% people use ken and im the best one?? lol

[You]
6:01pm
lol
lol
You have a point
lmao

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Is that the guy who's really good at MvC2 or whatever game you said he's a pro at?

I'mma get him to teach me Wesker. His teleport is one of the reasons I picked him.... love teleporting characters. <3

Roxas215

Smash Lord
X-23 is amazing. Seriously she surpassed my expectations of her. She is REALLY GOOD.
Trish seems like she can be played in 2 ways. Keepaway and lockdown. Her traps are very good. I think i found a unblockable setup between her and x-23 in the corner. Once trish gets you in the corner it's really hard to get out.
Ammy is weird........ I need to get a feel for her.

Edit
Phoenix really does have potential it seems. Maybe I've been to hard on her. Her damage output is ridiculous and her healing sphere heals quickly. She also has a crazy keep away game with her projectile just basically stalling in front of her. You honestly cant get hit when playing as her but she does have the tools to not get hit. I can see Matt being very good with her.

Spencer is really cool. He is just really flashy. Swore he had a lv 3 though. He only has 2 lv ones.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What do u think chocobo? lol. The whole point of modding is so u can play burnt games.(Or games off the HDD in the PS3 case.)

Edit
Dante is fun to play with. He has too many moves and it's hard to keep track on what does what. He literally flows into everything.
I actually have played a burned game on my 360 before unmodded

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I actually have played a burned game on my 360 before unmodded
Considering how every single Xbox 360 game is "pressed" and not burnt and for a "copied game" to work u need a modified firmware on your disk drive as well as the iso being "stealthed" with the correct waves which has evolved over the years "waves 1-7" i really find that hard to believe.

Maybe your diskdrive was modded and u didn't know it. It's a simple process and requires no soldering or anything.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Considering how every single Xbox 360 game is "pressed" and not burnt and for a "copied game" to work u need a modified firmware on your disk drive as well as the iso being "stealthed" with the correct waves which has evolved over the years "waves 1-7" i really find that hard to believe.

Maybe your diskdrive was modded and u didn't know it. It's a simple process and requires no soldering or anything.
No, it only worked with one disc

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/10/18/guitar-hero-iii-demo-disc-online-magically-works-on-any-360/

mib004

Smash Ace
Hey guys, just letting everyone know im not going tyo pound. Its my 23rd bday weekend and me and all my friends just planned a trip for AC saturday and into Sunday. Have fun.

mib004

Smash Ace
ME, Steph, Terrence, My brother, My cousin, all brought MvC3 today from walmart "Thanks to TUSM and Ev". Im won't see any of y'all probably until further notice im out. R.I.P Smash bros

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
whaaa howd u buy it

man iv got a walmart gift card
saving it for 3ds tho

when i get some $$$ after 3ds stuff i might try out mvc3

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
nappy ur *** might be in constant jeopardy and u dont even know it
[8:22:39 PM] grenadeking56: ((sweat))
[8:23:36 PM] Kenny E: hte only way to stop this is to puchase the KT desodomize kt
[8:23:48 PM] Kenny E: for only a 19.99 purchase u can be sodomizxe free
[8:23:53 PM] grenadeking56: if you're under the influence kt
[8:23:56 PM] grenadeking56: imma slap you
[8:24:00 PM] grenadeking56: for this hoodlum talk
[8:24:04 PM] grenadeking56: D:<
[8:24:56 PM] Kenny E: it comes wit an metal anal plate and also a pill that has been specialy crafted to shrinken ur butthole for about 3 hours
[8:25:15 PM] Kenny E: a must have fpr all u party animals
[8:25:36 PM] grenadeking56: I'll keep it in mind next time I party with people who aren't white
[8:25:58 PM] Hadoken: you can NEVER trust white people at a party
[8:26:17 PM] grenadeking56: white people on top
[8:26:19 PM] grenadeking56: we the best
[8:26:31 PM] Kenny E: and also as a liited tiime offer. if u pay within the next 20 minutes. we shall throw in the cloke butthole.
[8:26:43 PM] Kenny E: you just place it over ur *** whenever u go out
[8:26:48 PM] grenadeking56: .
[8:26:54 PM] Kenny E: rapers will never know the difference
[8:27:06 PM] grenadeking56: is it like that condom they gave to people in africa
[8:27:09 PM] grenadeking56: it was an anti **** condomn
[8:27:12 PM] grenadeking56: put it in the female
[8:27:16 PM] grenadeking56: some dude sticks his **** in
[8:27:20 PM] grenadeking56: it literally gets shredded on
[8:27:30 PM] grenadeking56: can only be removed by a doctor
[8:28:09 PM] Kenny E: no men its a specially crafted butthole. which in fact lookes and fees like a real butthole but in fact is not
[8:29:48 PM] Kenny E: and if u also buy the warranty for an extral$10. if there has been any damage to the cloke butthole whatsoever we will fix it and return it free of charge
[8:30:29 PM] Kenny E: a smsall price to pay for a lifetime of not living in fear
[8:31:14 PM] Kenny E: we here at GIrth Corporations stand behind our product 100%
[8:31:54 PM] Milesg2g: I love the scent of my ballz
[8:31:59 PM] Milesg2g: now squeeze ya Nipples
[8:32:04 PM] Milesg2g: I got crazy choppa's
[8:32:06 PM] Kenny E: we a;so have a triall cloak butthole that you can take home and use for 30 days and if u arent satisifed we will sned u 2 cloak buttholes in the mail for free
[8:32:07 PM] Milesg2g: crazy choppa's
[8:33:07 PM] Kenny E: if this ad still hasnt caught ur interest we also have many other nonsodimize appliaamces on the line for, Girth Corporations
[8:34:09 PM] Malcolm McNulty: ;OP
[8:34:15 PM] Malcolm McNulty: *;O
[8:34:33 PM] Kenny E: call now for and speak to our consultants at 215-873-3602
[8:34:50 PM] Milesg2g: What commercial are you watching KT?
[8:35:22 PM] Kenny E: OMG
[8:35:31 PM] Kenny E: im not watching anything
[8:35:38 PM] Kenny E: im tryn sell my product here
[8:35:47 PM] Milesg2g: Then squeeze ya nipples
Jason Baniukaitis
Hadoken
grenadeking56

Top Bottom