• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I would come over considering I'm at 11th st ATM working at wawa, but m2k is at my fkin place again. I think? I have plans also later today but not sure? Bah

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Eboooo!

If you didn't post by tomorrow, I was gonna text and ask if you got lost in the mountains. :urg:

Evan downloaded MvC3, and everybody else got it because Walmart had it on the floor for a day or something.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I got it yesterday because some place in Perth Amboy NJ was selling it early for $5 bucks extra. Dmbrandon, Zucco, Pride, Chen, and some others did the same thing.

Can't wait to destroy you all soon <3

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just realized you have a png avatar too. Someone should hook Mav up, his avatar could easily be made like ours.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Now that Robfox and Matt aren't going, the hotel is $35/person for the weekend. I doubt anybody else is gonna drop out, so it's probably gonna stay at that.

(Didn't count Slik 'cause he's a maybe, but if he ends up staying with us, it's $3 less.)

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
That's counting me, right?

And who am i picking up from philly for the trip??

Edit: In my car it's me and dex.. i can fit 3 more ppl. I remember Evan, Kaylo, and TUSM all calling spots. So did vex but he dropped out.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, that's counting you, me, Kenny, Ebo, Ev, Vex, TUSM, Xzax, and Smurf as people who're paying.

& I don't even know who all is driving. Just you & Smurf I guess? Maybe Ebo.....?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Dunno. I hope so, because the hotel gets more expensive with every person who decides not to go.

Top Bottom