• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

M@v

Subarashii!
What time are you guys getting there, friday night, or Saturday morning? I need to know!

Also, I'm kinda more hyped for CoT5 then Pound5!
Me too. But thats probably because I can't afford to go to pound 5, plus I have class that Monday. D:

Sucks because a lot of people asked me if I was going.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
@ TUSM.. i posted like 2 days ago or something asking who is definitely going with me. i asked bc i know other ppl that need rides. i wanted confirmation from ppl that day i posted. where were u?? and how am i the only driver now? lmao. smurf's right.. how are squall and KT going? and nakat i need a definite answer, not 60%. If u are not confirmed, imma def give that spot to tusm.

Ev u should drive so that u can take some heads too. Somebody else is gonna have to drive. I can only get 4 ppl in my car.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
not impress, I had the game for a week imma gonna be good. they been playing it for months ofcourse they know all the hott **** already. His akuma nice tho
Only person that's been playing it for months is Marn and he had outdated builds. Capcom didn't let anyone touch the retail copy til around a month before release.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Double post for Great Justice!

I'm housing Atomsk tomorrow and Friday if people want to come over and play. He'll be here later in the day on Thursday.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Somebody tell me whats going on with Squall immediately regarding Pound so I can give the Pass to somebody else if he's not going.

Need to know ASAP

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
NAKAT is no longer going, so there's a spot in my car open. *looks at TUSM*

@Vex... you wanted someone to buy squall's ticket? But if he's going, that can't happen. NAKAT already registered but can't go... why don't you hit him up and ask if you can buy the ticket off him.. when i talked to him he seemed pretty upset that he was losing out on that money, i'm sure he'd appreciate getting some of (if not all) of it back.

EDIT:
@ Ebo... Smurf should be on his way home now. He originally said 5 is ok but i doubt he'll be there then. I'd say more towards 6 should be fine.. but he'll probably post once he's home.

EDIT 2: nvm, i see you lurking smurf

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kenny said Ebo's driving, so I assume anyone not in Nasty's car is going with him.

Also I'll text this to everyone but hotel is now $40. TUSM decided not to go.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Top Bottom