• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'll see what I can do about Pound. I do get another paycheck before that weekend, and my refund is supposed to come by the 18th. I was just really, really, really, REALLY upset at that moment.

M@v

Subarashii!
Take his spot. I run good tourneys.

ITS SO HOPELESSSSSSSSSS.

Btw, chibo, I just thought of this, you can bring your streaming equipment if you want to. We can just record vids if you dont though.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
<content redacted>

Btw ill probably be maining Zero/Captain-America/Shuma-Gorath.

Also I'm going to start hosting MVC3 tournies along with Brawl. Stay tuned, first one will be in March.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
300 Ryers Avenue Cheltenham PA 19012 is Velocity's address.

Also I'm going to start hosting MVC3 tournies along with Brawl. Stay tuned, first one will be in March.
No, goddamnit, I want Captain America for myself. Shuma, too, but moreso America. I might drop Dante for Akuma. Maybe.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
300 Ryers Avenue Cheltenham PA 19012 is Velocity's address.

This man is a legend!!

Put Cap on point and save Zero for xfactor late in the game.

No, goddamnit, I want Captain America for myself. Shuma, too, but moreso America. I might drop Dante for Akuma. Maybe.
Not gonna lie i want to at least try out cap. His new tricks are kinda cool. But there are still characters who does what Cap do(Zoning,Pressure) Better(Spencer,Spiderman)

NOBODY TOUCH SUPER SKRULL!!!
Nd of course the MvC2 team Mag/Iron/Storm
BUT MOST DEF NOT SUPER SKRULL!
Super Skurll looks so noob friendly it's not funny. But i do like his char design.

Still one spot left for mav's tourney any takers?
I think i just might take it Chocobo. Who else is going?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Me cheese smurf and woody

we're leaving right from velocity's, if ur going be there and be ready (dont want to drive back to ur place first to get ur stuff)

mib004

Smash Ace
@ ev, im just playing spiderman cause I always play spiderman since marvel super heros and i was deadly with him in mvc2. Zero/ spiderman is gonna **** wish i had Megaman. @ TUSM i will be playing captain america as well, hes my favorite marvel character.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
@ ev, im just playing spiderman cause I always play spiderman since marvel super heros and i was deadly with him in mvc2. Zero/ spiderman is gonna **** wish i had Megaman. @ TUSM i will be playing captain america as well, hes my favorite marvel character.
Zero/Anyone is gonna ****. It's Zero.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
dont mean anything didnt even play the game yet how can u say that smh
Maybe because of the fact that the best zero player in tvc already said zero in mvc3 is better then he was in tvc. Lol.

All im saying is Zero is a really good character and will benefit any team. Not saying u shouldn't use him. Zero still has a weakness so i dont care about him.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
leaving soon see everyon there.

@ vex i left my charger at ur house can u bring it plz thankz

also bringin some fresh meat for everyone! lol

Top Bottom