• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Robfox

Smash Lord
"There not putting in MEGAMAN because Inafune left Capcom so there torchering him and us MEGAMAN fans by not putting in MEGAMAN and Frank West another one of his brilliant creations! Capcom is trying to get back at Inafune for his departure its true! ALL TRUE"
Is that true 0__o

Roxas215

Smash Lord
"There not putting in MEGAMAN because Inafune left Capcom so there torchering him and us MEGAMAN fans by not putting in MEGAMAN and Frank West another one of his brilliant creations! Capcom is trying to get back at Inafune for his departure its true! ALL TRUE"
Is that true 0__o
No. I wish ppl stop saying that. Nistuma already stated why MM is not in. Infuame is shown in the end credits and is being thanked for all the work he did for capcom. If they weren't putting mm in to spite Inafune he wouldn't be in the credits. Especially since he did ZERO work on the game.

Megaman is out simply cause Nitsuma thought he wouldn't bring anything unique to the game(Which is so stupid)

And frank west is all abut confirmed to be dlc

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I wasn't entering at Pound anyway, but now, by the time Pound comes around, I won't have any money. I can't get my slim PS3, I can't get Marvel, my phone may get cut off, too much sh*t I shouldn't have to worry about.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
LMFAO. Wtf was that??
Edit. Just got a call saying my taxes should be in my account by tomorrow! Thought i wasn't gonna get it til the 8th. 3000$$ O yea!!

(Even though it's already gone. Giving 500$ to my brother for letting me claim him. Giving 300 to my mom. Giving 100 to my dad. Giving a 100 to Lydia and the rest is going to a new car. Smh)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
zero/spiderman/phoenix my squad
Phoenix looks more trouble then she's worth. But i cant really say anything til the game come out. Like i said before she either gonna be really good or really bad. There is no in between.

At least spiderman looks a lot better this time. And zero is well Zero.

Robfox

Smash Lord
Phoenix is so ****in free it aint funny
I didn't think anybody's health could get worse than Akumas
Say good-bye to top tier ***** -___-
Edit: My parents suddenly wanna go to VA smh so please count me out of the room until I convince they ***** to stay where they R -_________-
Edit #2: LOL @ the syracuse vid Y were there 3 ppl N the front 0__o

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Okaaaay, so with two people dropping out of the hotel, the price is now.... $35/person.

Top Bottom