• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i'll know if im going by the end of the day

mav already said he can hook us up with housing

umbra said one of the nights were drinking lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok, one spot left.

There is a small chance it will be a couple dollars over $15, but it shouldn't. I'm just saying that because I don't know what the tolls are like, also depends if we don't fill up the car, but with all but one spot filled so far, it looks like we will.
So far it's me, Cheese, Kingtoon, and Smurf.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I forgot Woodman asked me if I could take him a while ago...

I don't think I'll be able to, however if he is able to get to Xzax's tourney without me then I can. So if he doesn't come there is still a spot.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
kingtoon cheese and woody were the ones who contacted me a while ago asking about going before i even knew if i could go

but i dont think il be able to get woody there, just saying

Roxas215

Smash Lord
kingtoon cheese and woody were the ones who contacted me a while ago asking about going before i even knew if i could go

but i dont think il be able to get woody there, just saying
Lol well u should of said they were confirmed before asking other ppl for spots. But like I said not a big deal. Ill know by tonight if I can go or not

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i gotta see if i can still go, i really want to.

and if i do go and we dont get 1st i swear we never teamin again.

unless good people actually come

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
@ Chibo.. You don't need to take the turnpike.. Take Rt. 81 all the way there. It's fast and no tolls. $15 should be good for gas bc i only charged $10 and i drove the same distance as you.

/my 2 cents

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
81 doesnt appear to go anywhere near there

I'm just basing gas off of Jersey trips and such
$10 works out well for 2 hourish trips to NJ, this is 3.5 hours so I'm making it $15. Theoretically it should be more but I'm sure it should be fine with a full car

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yo if people want to go to my house on friday LET ME KNOW! if its only gonna be like 5-8 people theres no point.
Cheese and I were gonna go, and I was planning on leaving for Mav's from there.

It's a good chance for some last min practice, and it gets everyone in one place for me to take them

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
@ XZAX... If you host it, they will come. Seriously most/all of UFB will go.. (except MIB... i hear that kid is snakin' all the time). Chibo and cheese will be there. Me, smurf, Dak, HiME, and one other person are all gonna be there. You'll get a good attendance. Fury is a big maybe at this point too.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
@ XZAX... If you host it, they will come. Seriously most/all of UFB will go.. (except MIB... i hear that kid is snakin' all the time). Chibo and cheese will be there. Me, smurf, Dak, HiME, and one other person are all gonna be there. You'll get a good attendance. Fury is a big maybe at this point too.
Kenny ill call u at like midnight

and I'll keep hosting it, as long as people come im fine.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
idk if it'll be me. at this point I'll prob be asleep when it happens

but if ppl got money on me then lemme know and il cheat to make it happen lol

you cant lose with a bet like that!

Top Bottom