• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i mean like bait a airdodge and punish. dont stale ur kill move. stop doin the same fair to jab combo all the time.

to point out a few

u just have alot of really bad habits that u do. and ur too stuck in your ways to change them.

but not sayin lik i dont either

EDIT: @MATT: prolli. ebo is a maybe. and how much gas and ima tell u right now. we stayn the whole time till im out

Roxas215

Smash Lord
i mean like bait a airdodge and punish. dont stale ur kill move. stop doin the same fair to jab combo all the time.

to point out a few

u just have alot of really bad habits that u do. and ur too stuck in your ways to change them.

but not sayin lik i dont either
Wrong. I haven't relied on fair to jab in months. I use it cause it's safe but my offense game is 5x better then it was when that was literally all i did. I don't necessarily stale peach's kill moves rather then if i use it more then once it's already staled. Go check the peach boards. Using fair one time drastically reduces it's kill percentage. After one Fair Nair is her best kill move. This is why i use peach bomber alot to refresh.

These are what i need to work on

More turnip camping(Which is boring as hell but peach is a very good defensive player once she has the lead)
Once i get the lead i shouldn't keep trying to attack(which is beyond stupid but that's how this game works)
Don't get frustrated when i cant get the last kill(I rush for the final kill too much. Im always the one that makes the first move and get punished for it.)

Thats what i need to work on. What your saying is **** from a year ago.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm kinda surprised to see legit Brawl talk in here. It's kinda weird.

I wish I was still good......no I don't, this game blows. There's a small chance I'm gonna bail on Pound.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Brawl gets a lot better when you only play it when you feel like it. Forcing yourself to play (which I feel like you do Ev) when you aren't in the mood makes it so incredibly frustrating.

@Kenny/whoever's going: What time are y'all going to Smurf's today? & how are you getting there? I don't think I have a ride. :urg:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Brawl gets a lot better when you only play it when you feel like it. Forcing yourself to play (which I feel like you do Ev) when you aren't in the mood makes it so incredibly frustrating.

@Kenny/whoever's going: What time are y'all going to Smurf's today? & how are you getting there? I don't think I have a ride. :urg:
Probably. I don't want it to seem like im bashing the game. I like the game. At least at it's core element. The game just gets very frustrating and stressful when playing at tournament level. The game encourages u to not attack and i hate that. I just want to kill u.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i was catchn the bus and stayn da night to go to VC9.

@Ev: quit now then cause u aint gettn outa pools.

EDIT: as of right now im in charge of the Toon Link Guide

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The game just gets very frustrating and stressful when playing at tournament level. The game encourages u to not attack and i hate that. I just want to kill u.
If you don't like the tourney metagame, you might as well quit. Marvel comin out soon anyway.

Btw, someone gonna have to teach me the basics. Idc who it is, but one of y'all gonna do it. :)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
If you don't like the tourney metagame, you might as well quit. Marvel comin out soon anyway.

Btw, someone gonna have to teach me the basics. Idc who it is, but one of y'all gonna do it. :)
Ask Tusm. Those TUSM combos are about as basic as u can get!!! But they work.

Tap Tap Tap-Assist-Tap Tap-Super.

**** works!

Robfox

Smash Lord
lol
he may get outta pools, anything is possible XD
I think U jus need to stay consistent Ev. That peach is good that turnip control is vicious.
But then again wat do I know im jus a noob Fox main *shrugs*
@Kaylo - Assist spam and air combos BAM ur pro :p
EDIT: Hotel deadline ends tomorrow idt registration itself ends

mib004

Smash Ace
KT Kasrani;12073175 EDIT: @MATT: prolli. ebo is a maybe. and how much gas and ima tell u right now. we stayn the whole time till im out[/QUOTE said:
Look I don't care lol getting out the house is like christmas to me lol. 10$ roundtrip from my house to venue and bcak to my house. Smurf will drive home. Ok

ok so...
You
Ebo
smurf
Terrence "maybe, just talked to him"

Roxas215

Smash Lord
lol
he may get outta pools, anything is possible XD
I think U jus need to stay consistent Ev. That peach is good that turnip control is vicious.
But then again wat do I know im jus a noob Fox main *shrugs*
@Kaylo - Assist spam and air combos BAM ur pro :p
EDIT: Hotel deadline ends tomorrow idt registration itself ends
I think i have a mental block. It has nothing to do with my actual skills of the game. I got cosigned by Praxis. My turnip and float control are probably one of the best of any peach player. I know that(Not trying to sound cocky cause i know i suck) I think my dislike of the metagame holds me back from being better then i am. Also my habit of going into idc mode when people try to help me doesn't help either.

Edit. What is going on with the hotel?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That deadline is for the venue hotel.

As for our situation..... for one thing, we need to decide if we're getting one room -- which means people outside the crew would need to do their own thing -- or if we're getting two rooms and splitting it between everyone, including Vex, Robfox, Smurf, etc. (Altho imo Vex should be considered crew for this since he's paying for T.)

There're also still some people who don't know if they're going yet (Xzax, TUSM, etc.), which could potentially change the price.

But I mean, if I get a solid list of who's going and we figure out how many rooms we're getting, we can book whenever people have their money ready. 'Cause I know I'm not getting ***** out paying for people.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
That deadline is for the venue hotel.

As for our situation..... for one thing, we need to decide if we're getting one room -- which means people outside the crew would need to do their own thing -- or if we're getting two rooms and splitting it between everyone, including Vex, Robfox, Smurf, etc. (Altho imo Vex should be considered crew for this since he's paying for T.)

There're also still some people who don't know if they're going yet (Xzax, TUSM, etc.), which could potentially change the price.

But I mean, if I get a solid list of who's going and we figure out how many rooms we're i getting, we can book whenever people have their money ready. 'Cause I know I'm not getting ***** out paying for people.
Vex should be considered crew ever since we started going over his house for practice. Anyway i wont be able to pay anything til the 8th but i will have my part covered. I was going to pay tomorrow but then this car tow happened.!!!

No, it's Tap Tap, Trip, Assist, Tap, Super. It's a reliable way to connect with C. America's Final Justice.
If it involves a trip it's not guaranteed. I can just tech roll(Unless u talking about Marvel 3 where tech rolls are out. Smfh)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm very pissed that tech rolls are out. I always think a combo is over and then a super into an ultra is used on the grounded player. Gay :/

Robfox

Smash Lord
Vex should be considered crew ever since we started going over his house for practice. Anyway i wont be able to pay anything til the 8th but i will have my part covered. I was going to pay tomorrow but then this car tow happened.!!!

If it involves a trip it's not guaranteed. I can just tech roll(Unless u talking about Marvel 3 where tech rolls are out. Smfh)
Wat he said except ill have mine the 5th
nd TUSM.......get @ dat Rouge/Sent/Psy
@Keit/KT
agreed
no tech rolls is ***ked up
nd sleepin over a 2 bdrm house @ a family reunion wit 50+ ppl......yea I had worse lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I don't mind a lot of people in one room personally..... it's just a place to sleep. I just hope we don't get caught. We (read: y'all) kinda loud. :urg:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I know you can tech it, but a lot of people don't expect it. At least the first few times.
Thats true. I was getting steph with the morrigan trip ken combo until he caught on.

And i can understand there reasoning for no tech rolls(This gives grounded characters the option to still be offensive compared to characters who control the air) However by doing this this gives the characters that can control the air just more tools to use with the help of assists. Not to mention the High/Low mixups available now without the option to tech roll out of it. I already sense tons of unblockable setups when trapped in the corner. Especially with Chun Li's assist(You can't push block it)

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
One room don't Snakeeeee. Add nasty as well nd mib beta b comin so we can cut his *** like last time.... nd ev lol ow ow owwwwwwwwww

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
**** it, I talked to Kenny and the venue hotel doesn't charge til checkout..... with how many people're gonna be in our room, it'll be ~the same price if we stay there. (With less people before, it was gonna be way more expensive.)

Gonna book now.

Also, I cut my tongue somehow. Hurts like a *****.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Okay, if:

Me, Kenny, Ebo, Ev, Vex, TUSM, Xzax, Robfox, Smurf, Matt, and Nasty all go (T will be in the room, but I know he's not paying, so)...... it'll be $29/person for the weekend. That cool with everybody?

It's a little more expensive, but we'll be right at the venue (less time & gas for the drivers), and it'll be easier to get people in since there'll be madd people there.

EDIT: If we wanna change our plans later, we can always cancel the reservation and book someplace else.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good. If Steph goes too, it'll only be $26/person. :)

Anyways, we're booked. If any of y'all change your mind about going/room plans/whatever, make sure to post about it so I can keep everyone updated on the cost.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You say "bring a classic" like the average person even has one. x.o

I might come. Depends if my dad'll take me (& won't be til later), 'cause I have no other ride since Ev can't drive today.

Top Bottom