• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Wario isn't fun. Then again i think my perspective of fun in this game is totally different from everyone else.

Anyway my car was towed so guess im not playing smash tonight. Smfh.

mib004

Smash Ace
Damn sorry to hear that, i know the feeling. Where did you park to get it towed? Was it a snow emergency lane or something.

Wario is very fun tbh ev

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Damn sorry to hear that, i know the feeling. Where did you park to get it towed? Was it a snow emergency lane or something.

Wario is very fun tbh ev
I was at the towers and i parked in the back. 4 other cars were also parked there so i thought it was cool. I looked for a parking spot for 15 mins. There was none. There is a ****ing blizzard outside. Wth the hell do they expect me to do? 180$ down the damn drain

And going into a match with the intentions on timing u out isn't fun. But like i said i think differently then everyone else so don't mind me.

fun to you is playing with a female.

pik up marf.

and that suks
Not really. Peach is actually boring to me now too. Nothing else to learn with that character and all the time i put into her doesn't even matter. Zss is fun but she has no options safe on block so it's a struggle playing with her.

I can't play Marth. I feel hopeless if i don't have a projectile. Diddy is a fun character i just dont have the patience to go back to him and learn him over.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Pick up Oli or Lucario
I thought about picking up Pikachu,TL,or Lucario

Pikachu looks too demanding. I see how Kendall gets frustrated. My Tl is ok. But i just throw **** so it's easily beaten. If i actually work on him it could be good but i got tired of TL already. I played Lucario for like 10 mins and didn't like him. He feels sluggish.

I think i need to just pick up MK and get it over with. He the only character that fits my playstyle can kill and is viable.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Zss is fun but she has no options safe on block so it's a struggle playing with her.
I disagree. Dsmash is unpunishable if blocked. Jab > Jab is good too. You should never complete ZSS's jab combo bc then it becomes too easy to punish.

And Wario is a lot like Lucas. They are both kinda hit and run characters. And they both don't like to get grabbed by half the cast. lolz. And i don't mind playing campy and picking and choosing when to attack.. that's all Lucas is about.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you don't like being unsafe on block, Pika is the last character you wanna pick up..... :urg: The only thing he has that's relatively safe on block is a well-spaced dtilt.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
peach is really good and theres alot u still gotta learn ev. like the basics.
Shut up Kenny. I hate how u think u know what u talking about. I know mostly everything there is to know about peach. Just cause i don't use it when playing friendlies dont mean i dont know the character. My tournament play is servery different from how i play with yall cause i dont care when i play with yall.

The only thing i still have to learn with peach is how to bone walk consistently. And that only helps against MK. Besides that MU it's a useless gimmick. Please tell me what these "basics" are that u speak of?

I disagree. Dsmash is unpunishable if blocked. Jab > Jab is good too. You should never complete ZSS's jab combo bc then it becomes too easy to punish.

And Wario is a lot like Lucas. They are both kinda hit and run characters. And they both don't like to get grabbed by half the cast. lolz. And i don't mind playing campy and picking and choosing when to attack.. that's all Lucas is about.
Zss can be hit out of 2nd jab if she lands it. She gets punished for landing a jab. And yea i never go for the 3rd jab anyway. Dsmash is a good move but has slow start up time it trades hits most of the time. Zss uair is probably her best move. It can juggle alot of characters. But i admit there is still alot i can learn about zss.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Turn based games suck. Just sayin.

Alright, so I need to know, am I registering Squall for Pound 5 venue+singles?
Somebody needs to get in contact with Squall so I know if hes going or not. I don't mind spotting him the money to go, as long as I know he'll actually go.

Peach is bad because she can't fight MK at all, otherwise she would be a good character.

mib004

Smash Ace
Kenny a expert now lol he know his smash 101 skills/ look at his wins this season.

Ev
Don't go pika I tried 5 times look at the results.
Don't go toonlink unless your smart and can play defensive while spamming "which u cant" don't do it.
Go Metaknight, reason why Marvel comes out in 18 days.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
its not all about knowing all the AT's of your character. i cant do half of Tinks AT's.

and wen i sat basics i mean jus simple things u dont do.

i seen how u play in tourny and u coulda won over half the matches u lost. i seen a trend with you. you can beat really scrubby players but u cant beat people with alittle skill.

ur playstyle is to linear and u say u wanna get better but u dont take the advice that anybody gives to u.

EDIT: registration for pound ends tomorrow night. i dont got the money to reg. VEX. forget Squall and register me. he doesnt even care.

mib004

Smash Ace
ur playstyle is to linear and u say u wanna get better but u dont take the advice that anybody gives to u.

The MESIAH has Spooken!!!! Ev this is so true, when we tell u what to do, you just do this face :oneeye: and then roll your eyes and end up like this :urg: . Ev had potential to be one of the best cause he has a great offense, one of the best in the crew, he just needed to be patient, play smarter, and more defense.

So kenny to be sure, its just You ans Smurf riding with me tomorrow right?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
its not all about knowing all the AT's of your character. i cant do half of Tinks AT's.

and wen i sat basics i mean jus simple things u dont do.

i seen how u play in tourny and u coulda won over half the matches u lost. i seen a trend with you. you can beat really scrubby players but u cant beat people with alittle skill.

Which are? You never state what your talking about. You just talk to hear yourself talk. And the only advice anyone ever gave me was to stop being aggressive. Which is true. But solely playing defensive doesn't guarantee a win.

The MESIAH has Spooken!!!! Ev this is so true, when we tell u what to do, you just do this face :oneeye: and then roll your eyes and end up like this :urg: . Ev had potential to be one of the best cause he has a great offense, one of the best in the crew, he just needed to be patient, play smarter, and more defense.

So kenny to be sure, its just You ans Smurf riding with me tomorrow right?
This game caters to Defensive play. So me doing that means i switch my whole playstyle so it wouldn't matter anyway.

Top Bottom