• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
ebo wont be here 1st week of feb. one of u suk it up and drive. its free money in dubs nd singles.
chibo ill team wit u. well get 1st in dubs. and 1st and 2nd in singles.

and why u always lurking kendall. jus cause ur invisible dont mean i dont kno u there
KT be trollin like a champ.

Also, wasn't smurf sayin the same thing only a couple weeks ago (sry to drag you in smurf :( ), good to see how that went in the important singles. It just seems a bit of deja vu is afoot. I'd just be a bit more careful before losing to San 2.0 and a grandpa, that's all :bee:.

P.S. - don't be *****es, drive up and party with us!

:205:

M@v

Subarashii!
to be fair I have a death mu vs vex.

**** ice climberssssssssss.

Oh **** pika too. But thankfully not a lot of people play him D:

What am I supposed to do? Mavknight? :troll:

M@v

Subarashii!
Not mk either. But mavknight does.

Snake doesn't

Marth doesn't(kinda)

Usually anyone good at not touching the ground a lot./ a lot long range moves is good :3

Robfox

Smash Lord
The drive is like "0__o whoa where the ***k am I"???
I saw a frozen waterfall and a mini statue of liberty in white on the way there
but it's worth it
btw @ Fox V IC do like everybody else with him.....TIMEOUT XD
EDIT: Sentinel still as powerful as ****, but got even slower wow
As 4 the chick......who is that? I think I remember seein her on super puzzle fighter
nd do U have a pic of the current character selection screen Philly?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
The drive is like "0__o whoa where the ***k am I"???
I saw a frozen waterfall and a mini statue of liberty in white on the way there
but it's worth it
btw @ Fox V IC do like everybody else with him.....TIMEOUT XD
EDIT: Sentinel still as powerful as ****, but got even slower wow
As 4 the chick......who is that? I think I remember seein her on super puzzle fighter
nd do U have a pic of the current character selection screen Philly?
Hsien-Ko is a darkstalker and yea she was on puzzle fighter.

Here is a blurry pic of the full select screen. Jill will be added to the top with Chris and Wesker. Shuma will most likely be added to the right of Dormannu.

Frank West will def be dlc and be added at the bottom with Arthur and Haggar. Don't really know who would be the other Marvel DLC to be added at the bottom.

http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2011/jan/26/hsien-ko-character-select-screen-marvel-vs-capcom-3/

mib004

Smash Ace
@ Kenny ill drive to VC9, i really need to get out the house or im going to kill myself, I get 2days of freedom a week tues and satuday is one of them. ill drive to VC9 10$ a a ride "if yall need a ride" smurf, kenny, ebo,

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
@ Kenny ill drive to VC9, i really need to get out the house or im going to kill myself, I get 2days of freedom a week tues and satuday is one of them. ill drive to VC9 10$ a a ride "if yall need a ride" smurf, kenny, ebo,
iight that sounds good i didnt reallyl wanna drive anywayzzzz. If people want I can drive everyone over to MIBz

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Y Frank West over MM?
Cause Frank West was already in the game. And was deep in the development process but was taking out at the last min due to there being technical problems with his moveset (Zomibies probably causing lag online or whatever) They spent too much time on him to just throw him away. Not to mention he fits nicely in the last row next to Arthur and Haggar. 3 ordinary ppl with gimmicks. Lol. Frank West was actually the helicopter pilot in the Eps2 trailer

There is a interview online with Nitsuma talking about why MM is not in this game. His reasons being that "Classic megaman offers nothing new and only has a Megabuster. If MM was to be included he would need 10 or 20 new moves not found in his game" According to him they picked Zero over Megaman cause he is more versatile with his fighting moves and has a sword.. Imo that is just so stupid on so many accounts. First. THEY ALREADY MADE A CLASSIC MEGAMAN MOVESET. He was on 1 and 2. I mean sure he sucked but how are they going to say it would be hard to make a moveset for him WHEN ONE IS ALREADY MADE.

2nd. "Classic" megaman isn't the only MM out there. I can see why they didn't choose X cause of Zero and Tron reps the "Legends" series so "Volnutt" would be out as well. But we still have Starforce and EXE megaman. They could of used either one of those. Nitsuma just sounded really dumb in that interview. Im glad he wasn't the director of Brawl. If it was up to him Falcon wouldn't of been in the game cause he is only a racer and has no moves.(Then again we probably wouldn't of had 3 landmasters......)

Here is one of the interviews where they address Megaman. There is about 2 other ones.
http://translate.google.com/transla...suma-productor-de-marvel-vs-capcom-3/&act=url

Robfox

Smash Lord
looks to me he sounded more secretive than stupid.
If he only mentions classic there still may be a chance.
Even though Zero is cool and heavily awaited they cant jus replace MM wit him, it jus doesn't look right that's like replacin Sonic wit Shadow in a full on game. Collecting rings, emeralds, nd stopping doctor eggman no it doesn't look right lol
As for the Marvel side Im kinda lookin forward to new faces not jus remakes of MvC2 wit a new engine (except of course Eddie Brock Venom).
I hope it's some1 exotic like Sentry lol

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Is that super armor when she flashes yellow?

Also idk why but Sentinel's voice makes me laugh lmao. Can't even understand wtf he's sayin half the time.

I wanna make sure Kaylo sees this:
He's prob right about the sandwich part. I can't cook for ****. (Yeah, I consider a sandwich cooking. :glare:)

and why u always lurking kendall. jus cause ur invisible dont mean i dont kno u there
Lol normally you'd be right, but today I was out playing in the snow for like.... 3+ hours with my friend til a half hour ago. Felt like a kid again. <33

EDIT: Aw, Fatal. :embarrass:

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Smash player vs. forensic scientist/undercover serial killer. (hmm)
nah Kaylo...Dexter was that little ginger boy who had a laboratory hidden behind his bookcase and his little sister liked to cause a nuclear holocaust in every episode...still cooler than smurf tho...jk

Top Bottom