• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
The way you came off it sounded like you were talking about a melee tournament, not a melee/brawl tournament, and you provided no link, and you failed to realize UFB pays attention to everything last minute, therefore it would have been helpful.
i realize that im sorry lol. im on my psp so i cant link. i shouldof wrote it like /HOPE or something

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kenny, which matches did you want me to get recorded again? (Getting someone else to record since the first guy bailed.)

............I might've lost them. Need to get them off Matt's Wii again.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
u on here at 7:14 so wats up wit u my mans.

I'm starting not to care bout smash anymore. My ethusiasm for the game is nearly gone. X( i may not care enough to make it to apex.

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
agreed terrence this may be our last summer with this game and after this summer me and u both will become rogue smashers

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ok i can't come. People at my job be snaking so hard. **** THEM! I swear im always the one that has to give something up because something happens. Im at work now and i have to stay til close now. Im really second guessing this job.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Yeah ev they making u seem like the lacky that everyone can fall back on which really ain't right. They was trying to do that while i worked at McD.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yeah ev they making u seem like the lacky that everyone can fall back on which really ain't right. They was trying to do that while i worked at McD.
I know **** is critical. If the job wasn't a good one i would of been cursed these people out. One of the verizon reps came up to me like 10 mins ago and said(Whats wrong You look like you about to **** someone up) I didn't even know i looked like that. That just shows when i get mad my whole mood is different. **** these people.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
We should go paintball shooting 1 day
My friend actually has a connect at a paintball shooting spot. If yall really want to go let me know and i can set it up.

Anyway hope yall get all the Vex training yall can get. Im finally about to get off in 20 mins(Even though im right back in here at 10 tomorrow)

Dotcom

Smash Lord
if anyone decides to come im leaving at like 6, address 2417 oakford st phila, or on septa go to ellsworth federal train station. Walk to washington ave, catch 64 going southbound. Get off at 24th walk away from center city.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I can't make it either (sister's coming home today), but take lots of pics & have fun!

Iron Man 2 was so good.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So...... you're cool because you only go to the movies when the sun is down? Lol.

Steph asked me to go, I wanted to see it, and it's cheaper during the day, so I went. =P

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZVFpRQdOuQ0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZVFpRQdOuQ0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

This song..... is actually funny, lmao.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I can't hear it from my phone, and I'll probably forget about it if we're on a new page before I get home.....maybe mobile web isn't ALL that...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My sister'll be home in ~5 hours Matt...... lol. That was the real question, amirite?

And you copypasted the link wrong.

Top Bottom