• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
No money - sdso2 is expensive

but dont use it as an excuse to not play ur best

a crew battle here would work out much better than @ sdso2

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If I had a car, I would get you..... but uh. :ohwell:

Did you ask Matt or Steph? (Wouldn't bet on em, though.)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Alright, there's a chance I can make it tomorrow. Matt, if I pull this off, can you swing by Walmart and pick me up when you get Evan?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok il be there, as long as smurf drives me home lol

il take public trans there since il already be near the subway tomorrow. iv got a project meeting after class and il go there from that

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't care..... as long as TUSM and I team for the 15th.

If Ebo doesn't wanna team or would rather team with Evan or someone else, I just won't do dubs. Less expensive for me!

mib004

Smash Ace
I don't care..... as long as TUSM and I team for the 15th.

If Ebo doesn't wanna team or would rather team with Evan or someone else, I just won't do dubs. Less expensive for me!
I love you :) "not that way TUSM" but iight me and TUSM gonna team this week. AND KENNY WE TEAMING NEXT WEEK OK DONT SNAKE

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
OK, so I couldn't get my hours changed for tomorrow. Now I'm debating whether I should leave work......five hours early, or forget about going tomorrow.

Decisions, decisions.....

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
A venue? Nice.

What time on Friday?

@Everybody: passes for MLG Columbus go on sale........ now, lol. Dunno how long it'll be before they sell out, but I'm guessing everybody's not gonna get theirs in time. Thought I'd let you guys know anyway.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I'm gonna call them friday(the venue) seeing as how my phone will be off until then. but it's not too shabby, is nice sized, and probably won't cost to much.
Fridayyy likee around 6.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
K, rules for tomorrow.

I just talked to my mom, shes fine with everybody coming over, so nothing bad will happen and the fest will be perfect.

1. No alcohol, I'm 100% serious with this
2. If you bring food please throw the trash out -_-
3. Loudness, this is okay during the day, but my mom set the kick out point to 10pm because there are people living downstairs because this is an apartment complex, HOWEVER, I don't plan on kicking out that early as long as you guys arn't to loud at that time, 10pm = quiet down time ;[
4. Respect the furniture.

Also, I have room for about 5 setups probably, so bring TV's and wii's plz, I only have 1 setup.

That's pretty much it. I don't plan on being a prick as long as these rules are followed ;] Can't wait to see you guys and play tomorrow.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
hey UFB

if u have room in ur car(s) would u mind taking and/or rooming with phillys melee players at hope.

and do u guys plan on going to ECT2?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure hope is that Brawl tourney in Pittsburg. The one where we're supposed to crew battle Globale Enterprises I think. Maybe it has Melee on the side or something.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong......who knows?

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm pretty sure hope is that Brawl tourney in Pittsburg. The one where we're supposed to crew battle Globale Enterprises I think. Maybe it has Melee on the side or something.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong......who knows?
/hope is the tourney I'm throwing in pittsburgh in July.

Saturday is Brawl.

Sunday is Melee.

Chances are that Sunday will have brawl crews and stuff, although they might be Saturday.

If enough GE members make it, we will crew battle you guys if your down.

Top Bottom