• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Steph wants to play tonight. Dunno what time or anything, he just told me to post it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Steph, you think you're a Saiyan.

And you're obsessed with Naruto.

If anything, you're a bigger geek than all of us. -_-

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I dunno, Steph's the one who wanted to play. I didn't sleep last night, so I'm tired, but I'll play if everybody else wants to. Evan offered his place.

EDIT: Lemme text this man and see.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yea I'm at Fridays right now my brothers surprised me and said they made plans to take my mom out for her bday and my mom would of been so upset if I chose to play smash over being with her. So sry if yall were waiting on me

Roxas215

Smash Lord
***** stop braging bout ya new phone nobody cares. thats the second time uu mentioned it in the thread. Ur probably gonna lose it like u do everyphone.

What MIB said.
HATERS!!! And i never lost a phone. I just always switched from phone to phone. I still have my phone from 4 years ago.

Anyway it makes no sense how tired i am. Im working all this week since i have sat off. I haven't had a day off since last tues. Arrg.

And i really was gonna buy yall the pizza tonight. No one ordered it though.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
HATERS!!! And i never lost a phone. I just always switched from phone to phone. I still have my phone from 4 years ago.

Anyway it makes no sense how tired i am. Im working all this week since i have sat off. I haven't had a day off since last tues. Arrg.

And i really was gonna buy yall the pizza tonight. No one ordered it though.
Feel free to order pizza and pay for it over the phone and send it to my address if thats how you feel.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Evan, are you scared to order pizza by yourself or something? Lol. I gave you the address.

That spaghetti was ****ing delicious, though.... forgot all about the pizza.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i thought evan would jump to the thought of ordering pizza so he had another excuse to use his new hot **** phone lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
OK, I'm kinda under the impression that we're playing somewhere at some point tonight. I'll have my controller on me, just in case, so people keep me updated on what's going on.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yay. I know me and Ebo are going, and I'm pretty sure Matt's gonna try to drive over after work. If he does, Terrence and Kenny are probably coming with him..... dunno about anybody else.

What time can I head over? I kinda wanted some one-on-one practice, so if I can come over a bit earlier, that'd be nice. =X Matt doesn't get off work til 4, and Kenny's not free til ~5 he said, so I'm guessing that's when they'll try to leave.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
imma try an d make it.......PS= im gonna be havin a pool party smashfest soon with bbq all are invited....

Also vex if u want we could have the smashfest at my place thurs instead.. my location is easier from philly and i could have 4 setups

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Also vex if u want we could have the smashfest at my place thurs instead.. my location is easier from philly and i could have 4 setups
I dunno how Vex would get there then. x.o Unless somebody decides to be REALLY nice and get him, but that's a hike.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I rather it be at my place, don't just randomly take my day plz lulz.

My parents will be gone and I'll be alone, so this is like one of my only chances of doin this son. plus I'm moving out by the end of this month, so I can't do this again at this place.

So ya, I rather people come to my place.

Top Bottom