• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you don't stop asking me over and over, I'm gonna tell them not to come.

Not everybody is attached to their phone 24/7. -_- They haven't gotten back to me yet, and I haven't even called one of them since she has class (or finals review or whatever it is this week) until 6.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I dunno, they really don't feel like coming all the way over here for a movie, last time I talked to them. So probably not.

But still, getting asked about it over and over is annoying.

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
If you don't stop asking me over and over, I'm gonna tell them not to come.

Not everybody is attached to their phone 24/7. -_- They haven't gotten back to me yet, and I haven't even called one of them since she has class (or finals review or whatever it is this week) until 6.
kendall u are an official hater if the attentions not on u u dont want it on no one who say there not gonna bring their friends cause u never get back to them i see what mat be talking bout lol u are a hater u be hating on him and alisha lying that he has girl and he dont

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh yeah, that's the reason.

I'm not coming tonight. There, now I don't have any attention either.

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
i dunno, they really don't feel like coming all the way over here for a movie, last time i talked to them. So probably not.

But still, getting asked about it over and over is annoying.
ard its official we not going to the movies cause kaylo once to be the only girl so imma try hit some dips up and if they come i will go if not im not going with just kaylo and 10 dudes

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That's not the reason. The reason is that my friends don't want to come all the way from downtown just to see a movie that they're not even interested in seeing. They don't even want to go to the movies, period. They were hype for AC, not for the movies, which they could go to any day of the week.

Nobody bugs Ebo to bring his friends or Kenny to bring his friends or whatever...... you just want me to be your personal pimp and bring all my girls so y'all can hit on them. Which is whatever, but don't get mad at me just because they don't want to come.

Seriously. You're starting **** over nothing. I have a man, I couldn't care less who else is looking or not looking at me.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If that's really how everybody feels, then I won't come around anymore. Now you can go pick up girls without me there to cockblock and attention *****.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
the moral of the story is find girls on your own time lol and maybe theres another reason she dosent want to bring her friends around, just calm your self steph you always hav jada fire to fall back on

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
the moral of the story is find girls on your own time lol and maybe theres another reason she dosent want to bring her friends around, just calm your self steph you always hav jada fire to fall back on
Amazing post, lmao.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lmao yea Steph tell Jada Fire to keep you company lol.

If Kendall don't want to bring her friends around she don't have to. But im def not going to the movies with 4 dudes.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The good news:

Kenny and Terrence got third in dubs. Took Diem and Shadow to game 5, last hit in Loser's Finals.
Matt took a game off ADHD. He won the first game, ADHD won the second, and Matt SD'd twice in the third...... :( But ADHD gave him props, so he must've played well!

The bad news:

Everybody's out.
Terrence got taken out by a Yoshi. o.O??? Dunno who it was tho.

That's all I've heard so far from Matt and TUSM.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No idea how far it is, but TUSM was doing a bunch of friendlies and mms, so it couldn't've been that early if TVs were open for that...... I hope.

They didn't leave me stranded...... they kept trying to get me to go, actually. x.x But I only got an hour of sleep last night (before we were supposed to leave), and I was a little hungover this morning, so I decided to sleep in.

Wasn't gonna enter anyway. Just wanted to get some friendlies with different people and practice a little for DSO next week. Three tournies in a row is a bit too much for me.

EDIT: Just texted TUSM asking about the bracket, 'cause I'm curious too.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Didn't ask for your life story, but OK, good luck at DSO. Oh, and this tournament did run quickly from what I heard.

Top Bottom