• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i jus wanna kno matt. why do u think ur better than me? u play wit T all the time and u still manage to get last place. u lose to kings court all the time. u say any mk can beat u and u dont kno the MU. the only time u even seem nice at this game is wen we havin crew practice. just quit lol.

me well im KING ****ING TOON.

MIB BESS NESS HE BEAT FATAL

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
im not gonna lie i started this season out like dam matt is better than me now. but now i dont think so. u gotta prove urself. idc if ur in or not because i already kno im in. i would lik to have u in also. its jus are they gonna sit by and let u snake them wen u got teh same tourny placings as them. so wat makes u better?

mib004

Smash Ace
im not gonna lie i started this season out like dam matt is better than me now. but now i dont think so. u gotta prove urself. idc if ur in or not because i already kno im in. i would lik to have u in also. its jus are they gonna sit by and let u snake them wen u got teh same tourny placings as them. so wat makes u better?
i got better placings then them at 2 tourneys, they didnt. what the hell are u talking bout. They got higher then u at 2 tourneys what are u talking bout. Ev place higher then u at blizzard, so did ebo so how the hell u in just saying. i already know im in the crew battle also point blank period. its between ev, tusm, or ebo who gets last spot.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Maybe I'm bringing old **** back up, but why are people so butt hurt over some trash talk. I'm scared of the day i really decide to open someone up, cuz none of us has even went in.
Like at the DSO, Chibo you got mad over THAT? I didn't even say anything hurtful, or funny for that matter. How do you try to kick me out of a public place lmao. I gotta remember that, its a public place, no once can be kicked out for any reason unfounded. I personally think you were taking the anger out on me, that you might've had for U.F.B. but how do you joke and laugh with people in one place, and get mad at the next place for the exact same thing.

And u.f.b. **** is y'all problem? Y'all *****s is gay! Lmao love y'all though. But really if someone i caled a friend/companion/colleague sat and fed fuel to the fire why the hell y'all even hanging around Duke!?

Roxas215

Smash Lord

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Maybe I'm bringing old **** back up, but why are people so butt hurt over some trash talk. I'm scared of the day i really decide to open someone up, cuz none of us has even went in.
Like at the DSO, Chibo you got mad over THAT? I didn't even say anything hurtful, or funny for that matter. How do you try to kick me out of a public place lmao. I gotta remember that, its a public place, no once can be kicked out for any reason unfounded. I personally think you were taking the anger out on me, that you might've had for U.F.B. but how do you joke and laugh with people in one place, and get mad at the next place for the exact same thing.

And u.f.b. **** is y'all problem? Y'all *****s is gay! Lmao love y'all though. But really if someone i caled a friend/companion/colleague sat and fed fuel to the fire why the hell y'all even hanging around Duke!?
Because it was effecting somebody, theres a such thing as good sportsmanship.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Bad news about A.C Im about 90% sure im not going. I just talked to my boss today and he is bascially giving me a choice but i know he wants me to choose work over this trip. Sat my store is having a event where all the G.M R.M V.P etc will be there and since i've been doing a good job lately he wants me to be there to meet everyone. Bascially he wants to see if im going to chose work over A.C(Which i don't want to) But if i dont then im going to look bad. Arrg...

Anyway i get off at 7. We can play at my house tonight if yall want. My dad is gone for the week so we can use the living room.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
jus go to work ev. it sounds more important anyway, and if the manager is giving u that kinda choice always choose work. u can come to the DSO and the other tourny then.

i get off at 6 today. i might come through somebody send me a txt and tell me if yall playin or not. the living room sounds legit.

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
im in regardless last or not im in, i dont gotta prove anything to u. Im in and thats that yall actually need a wario. And im better than u just throwing it out there
matt **** that if i gotta fight u to get in soo be it u cant just include ya self matt u place the same or worst then me the last three tournys

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, definitely go to work, Ev. There'll be more AC trips...... or we could even postpone this one since people are saying they're broke or whatever (I still wanna go this weekend, though). But if you don't go, you gotta buy us pizza to make up for it. :p

But really if someone i caled a friend/companion/colleague sat and fed fuel to the fire why the hell y'all even hanging around Duke!?
I think I know what you're talking about...... and I agree. :ohwell: If I'm thinking what you're thinking, lol.

I'm playing today. I'll be a little late, though.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Speakin of controllers.......

Kenny, I know you took mine. :mad: The one you gave me back after y'all borrowed my Wii isn't mine. :mad:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and hi @Kenny9 and Prime. =D

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol i dont kno if i took urs or not. i got a controller at my house and i dont kno how it got here. i think its matts cause it got the black stuff on the side of the control stick.

and wat time every1 gettin over evan house? im prolli gonna be alittle late but im still comin dont bs

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We didn't expect you to show up anyways, lol. Besides, we were only there for an hour or so...... didn't really feel like playing.

Especially since you have my controller, and the one you gave me is ***. :mad:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Speaking of which, I may need that controller back. I can't play Naruto without the shoulder buttons since mine are modded and they don't work in that game.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yo idk id rather team with u at DSO T. lookin at the thread way better people are comin this time and there are gonna be way better teams than last time. how bout u and steph team for asylum and we can do DSO.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
He is trying to snake but it does make sense. If the better people are going to be at DSO then the better team should represent.

Still snaking either way.

Anyway i got my wii modded so i have a setup now. I need to get all my hacks and **** back though. Are we playing today? We can play at my house. Im so bored.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
do experimental teams for small tourneys and mm's. bring the a game for big events, like sdso2 and players bowl, both r gonna have real competition.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pretty sure we're postponing AC since some people don't have money..... at least, that's what I got from Steph's texts earlier.

Not sure if I wanna go to Asylum. x.x But I probably will. Everybody else is going I think (except Evan since he has to work).

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Pretty sure we're postponing AC since some people don't have money..... at least, that's what I got from Steph's texts earlier.

Not sure if I wanna go to Asylum. x.x But I probably will. Everybody else is going I think (except Evan since he has to work).
Don't get offended, but I saw Michelle Obama on a magazine cover today, and for some reason it reminded me of you. A slight resemblance. Like, you could pass for a younger version of her. Maybe.

Normally I wouldn't see a resemblance, so it was probably the angle and lighting.

Top Bottom