• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
whos driving there? and i kinda see where ether is coming from you dont hav ****ed up eyebrows like her tho

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
whos driving there? and i kinda see where ether is coming from you dont hav ****ed up eyebrows like her tho
Yeah, matter of fact, I think it was this months cover of Good Housekeeping, where I see the resemblance.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i may come today and if theres room could i just drive up by your house and get a ride with you i really dont feel like doing any long drives

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yall 2 can team on this sat i aint snakin im jus sayin. and idk wats goin on. xzax think he teamin wit T this saturday. but i thought they were on the 15th.

well talk tonight

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I didn't even think that many of u were 21 to go to AC, place is so ballin, I gotta get my poker on again sometime soon

edit : nvm ur like all 22 lol

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Ether: Lol, someone (Matt? Steph? I forget) told me I look like Michelle Obama the other day. I guess that's not a bad thing. =X

& we're playing today at Steph's at 9. Gotta figure out who's teaming and who's driving and all that other bull****, so everybody better come. >=(

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I think a few people brought it up after seeing that pic from a while ago.

Unrelated note: the threa titloe went from "We come in peace" to "GTFO MY LIFE." Odd, no?

Ithinkhebrooookit

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
Evan stop *****ing u a grown *** man talking bout we aint gonna be able to play singles ***** i dont care!!! And if we go to ur house the tv cant be loud matter fact it cant be lolw

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
@Ether: Lol, someone (Matt? Steph? I forget) told me I look like Michelle Obama the other day. I guess that's not a bad thing. =X

& we're playing today at Steph's at 9. Gotta figure out who's teaming and who's driving and all that other bull****, so everybody better come. >=(
I guess looking like the 2nd most powerful black woman in the country isn't such a bad thing. Unless you encounter some violent Obama haters.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Evan stop *****ing u a grown *** man talking bout we aint gonna be able to play singles ***** i dont care!!! And if we go to ur house the tv cant be loud matter fact it cant be lolw
The **** are you talking about? Your the main one telling us to be quiet at your house and EVERYONE tells you they want to play singles. Dont call me out when everyone feels the EXACT same way.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
LOL, I remember you and Gary's Bowser dittos.

"Swipe swiiipe"
Savin each other with Klaw, lol. "Here, let me help you get back onnnn"

Top Bottom