• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

M@v

Subarashii!
If 2 really good players face eachother first round(ex. Ally and lets say Seibrik), one of them has to lose. And whoever loses is going to mercilessly tear through losers bracket, giving people who aren't top level players like him no chance.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Wait really? Ok i call 5th spot then. I only choke against mk.
MK,Snake,Wario,TL,Peach

3 top tiers 2 mid tiers. I diggs!

Even though im sure Ebo,TUSM would probably want to play me for 5th spot. I accept. I can beat Ebo when i actually think and im just going diddy against DDD.
Peach and TL are high tier not mid, get over it.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
You seriousily complain more about Peach's faults then I do about Bowser. Peach is decent, and can be a good counterpick character on diddy, olimar, ICs

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That's what Peach players do..... they're either super emo or super gay. And since Evan's not gay, he really didn't have much of a choice. :urg:

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
Wait a minute i like crew battles more than doubles and im not gonna let yall not include me no more! Ebo and tusm and kenny your on im gonna **** bracket the arch angel is released in one on ones for now on

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I don't think he was complaining about Peach's tier placement, just mistaking about it.

As for the tournament idea, I personally don't agree with it, not just because of my poor performance, but all three of us have been doing subpar recently, even Matt. Bracket **** or not, it's still gonna be difficult to judge who does better if we're only geting one win every tourney we go to.

That sounds so scrubby. We really do need to step it up.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol wtf u mean steph. i dont need any provin im in the crew battle hands down. yea ur right tusm matt hasnt been doin that well other against other people only us.

ok all 5 of yall then. tusm, matt, ebo, ev, and steph prove urself these next tournies. no johns tusm about u not agreeing. theres 2 tournies that u can prove urself at.

now back to training. **** these 15 min breaks.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
One of those tournies, I'm not entering singles (DSO because I'm doing B+ doubles). The other tourney, we're supposedly going to straight from AC. I don't think any of us are gonna be at full capacity.

But, if I don't do well, and I'm not on the roster, so be it. But, I'm telling you now, it's your loss.

M@v

Subarashii!
All my planning for mlg columbus is done. Looks like that will be the first tourney PA gets to take shots at the Florida-trained Mav :)

But seriously, lets **** this tourney. As a state. The hype for florida at Orlando was crazy.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
sounds good mav, and tusm im hungover at pretty much every tourny i go to it dosent effect you really... and about the whole ac thing why dont we go when everybody can go i mean its not going anywhere and if we go another time people can save money for it

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Wait wtf? I wasn't even complaining about peach this time. What the hell are yall talking about?

And yall right Matt hasn't been doing that great either. How the hell does he get a gauranteed spot(And before yall say im hating note that i already gave up my spot)

The only 3 offical people should be xzax terrance and kenny. Matt/Ebo/Tusm need to battle it out to see who gets 4th and 5th.

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
wait wtf? I wasn't even complaining about peach this time. What the hell are yall talking about?

And yall right matt hasn't been doing that great either. How the hell does he get a gauranteed spot(and before yall say im hating note that i already gave up my spot)

the only 3 offical people should be xzax terrance and kenny. Matt/ebo/tusm need to battle it out to see who gets 4th and 5th.
hello i placed better or the same in the last three tournys as mat and tusm

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Crew 1st place : Ally Anti ADHD and Ninjalink

this is a nice *** crew. they doin at the tourny on the 15th. so get ur mk, snake and diddy practice in. if wat u said is true matt about cant use the same person twice in tourny then im thinkn NL might go IC maybe falco.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I had a teacher say the same thing about getting colonoscopies. He said it with this weird grin on his face, then he winked at us.

.....Did I spell that right? Colonoscopy?

mib004

Smash Ace
lol wtf u mean steph. i dont need any provin im in the crew battle hands down. yea ur right tusm matt hasnt been doin that well other against other people only us.

ok all 5 of yall then. tusm, matt, ebo, ev, and steph prove urself these next tournies. no johns tusm about u not agreeing. theres 2 tournies that u can prove urself at.

now back to training. **** these 15 min breaks.
i only had 2 bad tourney's. A kenny dont forget you double last place at viridian and VC7 U also had two horrible tourneys.

Im already in regardless.

I have took bleachi.. falco to third game last hit, beat max IC 2-0, beat chibo rob, beat kenny TL, beat the dude snake from NE. Thats a little but enough to gurantee me a spot so yea. TUSM, EBO, ev for the fifth "I say TUSM thou cause a DDD would be great"

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol u keep bringin up past tournies. i started my season of bad but i stepped it up since then. u started off good and got worse along the way. and ill never get that low again. cant say the same for u.

@xzax. i meant to say im not gonna mm anyone in my crew either

mib004

Smash Ace
if u play me u would lmao, and i wil NEVER get last again, simply cause imma just go my main for now on which = ****. it dont matter kenny u still got two bad tourneys lol

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
im not gonna mm u matt. i gave up on u. wenever i say lets go u say yea then back out. and wats beating u gonna prove. something everybody already knows?

jus go all wario next tourny and do good. and ull def be in the crew battle but u cant go gettin last next tourny and thinkn u in.

mib004

Smash Ace
im in regardless last or not im in, i dont gotta prove anything to u. Im in and thats that yall actually need a wario. And im better than u just throwing it out there

Top Bottom