• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
For the sake of this conversation, yes. Yes I would. Freedom of speech. We have it. We utilize it. We say what we please, when we please, where we please. Stop b*tching and move on.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Ebo, like most of you guys, I am here defending my crewmate and friend as well as voicing my opinion. If it's any of theirs, it's just as much mine.

KayLo, it's less offensive, but the same in concept, no? I know nobody made fun of his skill or anything, but if it makes him feel disrespected or offended, just respect the man's wishes and relax with the posting it everywhere. All I'm saying, really. What's done is done, I suppose, but I think it's reasonable of him to be mad (to some degree, it's obvious that he did overreact a little, but you can't blame him too much).

All the jokes involving crying to his girlfriend were also pretty uncalled for.

I'm done arguing here, I just wanted to drop my two cents (and an awesome analogy I thought of on the fly). That said, I have no personal beef with anyone in this crew still.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
He could've asked nicely, then. He didn't come in and respectfully ask us to stop...... he came in, called everybody randoms, said we suck, and that we'll never amount to what he is (lol).

The Ness Master comment I made is the first time I can recall bringing up Matt beating Fatal (in a joking manner) on the boards or anywhere outside of crew practices, so for him to blindly attack everybody was a bit uncalled for. Most of us don't say it that often.... only a few do at most. And since this is the first time I've heard of him having a problem with it, I was a little shocked to see him be so disrespectful right off the bat.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i feel you buddy didnt kno he was in your crew just thought you were radom **** eating my bad

Max Ketchum

True. I do agree, he could have done it in a nicer manner. But you know, seeing that kind of talk can really rub people the wrong way. Can't really expect Fatal and everyone else to know you guys were joking so hard, you know? Tone is hard to infer on the internet for a lot of people. I understand his outburst off the bat, even though I don't think it was exactly the right thing to do.

Edit: No problem, Ebo.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'll remember to write "lol" after I call someone the [insert character here] Master next time........................ x.x

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
LOL this is soo funny! but yea i have no beef with nobody. every1 is fine by me but when u just come at me or my crew mates thats when i have major problem. if its such a problem then simply bus MIB's *** next time but to ridicule everyone is simply stupid. Don't something so minor get to you so much especially if u know u are by far better than the person. Let ppl have their 5 min.s of fame cause it will be old news. (eventually)

Sincewe still in the same season and the win is in the season why not talk bout it until the season over.

Thanks DOOM and fatal for given me some props. sorry fatal for being so harsh but i don't like any1 disrespecting me or my crew.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Xzax, you can't tell everyone to shut the hell up, then continue the topic in your next two posts........ ;;

mib004

Smash Ace
Honestly man, Chibo is better than everyone in this crew except Squall.

lollololololololololollooollol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. Honestly chibo will beat none of us in tourney. I recall ME, Squall, KT owning him the last few tourney's.

@ that fatal b.s. Also i know im late "busy day" but who cares? Its mostly xzax and Vex who does it the most. I beat him point blank period, I never posted on here all crazy that I beat him, and if I did so what. Its all fun and games nothing personal if it gets to you that's your problem not mine. We never said I was better than u, we never said u were not good at the game, but the fact that your ranked 1st in NE and i beat u, is gonna make me happy lol. But don't come in our thread bashing us just because other people says i beat u. If they say it, they say it.

@ chibo/ Doom/ any other detective. We can say what we what, we are gonna say what we want, if its that serious get at vex and xzax cause they are the main ones, Kendall said one thing about me beating dude so it does not count.

love all u guys.

mib beat fatal

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
i was just with chibo and we are fine now and 2nd off they are all just jokes. evan we all chop and bust on chibo, and on everyone don't single people out because u just got me pissed off

Roxas215

Smash Lord
u werent the only person i singled out and i never said you were the only person that talks about him i also mentioned tusm and steph your just the only one mad about. The 15 yr old is pissed!!! I better watch my back......

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea and i dont like it

you guys know i dont like it

so dont do it

i seriously dont talk **** on anyone here, the only one being xzax in the past about age and crap

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Xzax: As a whole? x.o I'm all for crew unity and whatnot, but some people are worse about the **** talk than others.

I mean, the only person I've had any problem with is Chibo..... I've been respectful to every other Smash player I've met (to my knowledge), so if you -- hypothetically, not calling anybody out here -- go out and act like a ****, I'd rather not take the heat for it, crewmates or not. -_- I'm sure this goes for anybody.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i got ur back xzax.

get down or lay down

wtf doom? u came and here and quoted all my posts lik i was the only 1 talkn ****. i was talkn cause he jus came in here 1st. and chibo being better than us is a joke. yes hes a good very experienced player and all around nice guy. but that doesnt make u get skill. which is wat i got. its seeping out my pores.

and wtf matt. i was on my ipod touch and tried to look at the thread and u got that long *** post for nothing. i had to get on the comp.

and evan why u say i got a problem with chibo. i dont i jus hate gettin infracted all the time. for everything. like look at this Dickinthebutt Asswipe where ya balls at douchebag. not meant to anyone jus wanted to write it.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
And i honestly don't mean anything i say its all just jokes so everyone calm down and stop trying to act like u dont talk ****....atleast have the balls to admit it or don't say nothing

Max Ketchum

Kingtoon, I wasn't targeting you. Your posts just happened to be the easiest to quote and have a large amount of self-explanatory quality.

Keep riding that Brawl ego. :laugh:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I never had a problem with Chibo other then the Kendall thing. And your right xzax most of us do crack jokes but like i said when it comes to Chibo u take it overboard sometimes . I said the sam thing to Steph and TUSM when they were going back and forth with Vex. Bottom line is maybe we should all tone it down if its causing that much of a hassle for people (Although if Chibo ever does that now now again i will take everything back lol)

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i do have a brawl ego i cant lie. i get mad wen i lose. i get happy wen i win. but i dont go to other crews threads and go call them randoms and scrubs and say they will never amount to anything i have done lol.

pssh idc im talkn **** all i want. we need to step it up lol. we been loligaggin on these people to much and they gettin 2 comfortable

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
well lets talk about **** that actually matters i may have a legit fake and my grandad might hav a free hotel room for us but dont get your hopes up

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i dont need a fake. im waerin a drees shirt with dress pants and a tie wen i go. idc ill bring a change of clothes with me

o and im happy im gettin paid for training but the bad thing is i wont see the 1st check till may 12th. ima have to borrow money from momma dukes. which i hate to do.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
i do have a brawl ego i cant lie. i get mad wen i lose. i get happy wen i win. but i dont go to other crews threads and go call them randoms and scrubs and say they will never amount to anything i have done lol.

pssh idc im talkn **** all i want. we need to step it up lol. we been loligaggin on these people to much and they gettin 2 comfortable
lol that is true we havent even went in yet and people are complaining. Lol there not going to be able to handle it I(Im on ps3 so dp are allowed lol)

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol if people cant take our **** talk i would hate to have seen them in school. they def didnt go to a philly skol lol. they wulda went home cryin everyday

Top Bottom