• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I rather it be at my place, don't just randomly take my day plz lulz.

My parents will be gone and I'll be alone, so this is like one of my only chances of doin this son. plus I'm moving out by the end of this month, so I can't do this again at this place.

So ya, I rather people come to my place.
U MADD?? lol jk i wasnt stealing ur day i was just offering a suggestion thats all its kay fury HIME Smurf maybe nasty will b there by 4ish.....

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i got work till 4 on thursday so i coud get kenny on the way there how many setups do we hav should i bring mine

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If Matt gets Terrence, he can pick up the extra TV there + his Wii, so that's a setup.

I can bring my Wii, but there's no way for me to get my big *** TV to Vex's.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Y'all should hold some type of tourney. Looks like there's gonna be a f*ckton of people there.....I'm tempted to try and bail from work that day.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Y'all should hold some type of tourney. Looks like there's gonna be a f*ckton of people there.....I'm tempted to try and bail from work that day.
Ok sure, I have plenty of room for TV's and a decent amount of chairs, I'm just gonna ask that people don't be super loud, being excited and talking and stuff is fine, but when it comes to SCREAMING, I don't think I can have that, this is an apartment complex and I don't want the people downstairs complaining. I don't think you guys will be THAT loud though so it should be fine.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Kaylo, what time do you plan on coming over.

I want to know when the first person coming is trying to be here by, earliest you guys can come is 1pm.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol not on the way..i could prob drop u home depending on how many people i have in my car.

I will be bringing a setup as well
come onnnn i cant be that far outta the way

it would take me almost an hour and a half to get to vexs by bus, when im prob only like 10 min out of the way for u lol. il pay some gas $

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Evan: Ask Matt or Steph. I don't think Ebo's gonna go that far. (I don't even know where you work exactly except that it's past Willow Grove......?)

@Vex: Around 2:30-3 I guess?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
K, since so many people are gonna show up, we can do like, doubles round robin and draft crews.

Also, I just went around my house mapping out where I could put setups, it seems I could prob fit 5 setups.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Evan williow grove isn't near vex's haha williow grove is like my school which is around 30 mins from him
YAM!!!!! LOL. O well looks like im sitting this one out. Don't want Eb to travel to far to come and get me.

I can be at my house around 6 if anyone wants to wait that long. If not i'll understand.

Top Bottom