• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So...... you're cool because you only go to the movies when the sun is down? Lol.

Steph asked me to go, I wanted to see it, and it's cheaper during the day, so I went. =P

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZVFpRQdOuQ0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZVFpRQdOuQ0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

This song..... is actually funny, lmao.
It had nothing to do with being cool

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
..........Chibo's always preferred the white folk. I thought this was common knowledge.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm at work until 8. If you can make something happen, I guess I'll drop in. I don't have my controller, though, so if you want doubles practice, I don't know what to tell you.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
ev your alawys so quik to hop on other peoples nut calling gay and what not i think you gay dog

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea Ebo it's cool. Just call me and lemme know like a half hour b4 u get here

I said those 3 because
-Ebo's been asking to play at my place now since I live the closer to him than anyone else
-Xzax asked me yesterday at Vex's if he could come over today and smash and spend the night
-Vex cause he's stayed here a buncha times for tourneys and figure we could do some team practice and such

I just rearranged my room so there's enough floor space now so I can house two ppl. If Xzax and Vex wanna take trans here your welcome to spend the night and Ebo can come over as well so the 4 of us can play

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yea let me know if yall playing. Tiana tripping so im not seeing Iron man with her tonight.(I still might go with someone else but if yall playing ill play instead sincei haven't practiced in like a week)

O and Ebo let me know if u want me to bring your wii tomorrow. Im bringing a full setup and i think i seen u said in the tournament thread u wanted to bring one as well.

mib004

Smash Ace
bringing a setup Also. Where do yall expect these tvs to fit?. oh and yall already know about anybody in the car 2$. I guess i can fit one tv in my trunk tomorrow. So ev i guess ur tv can fit.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I should be there, a little after eight.

What time are we leaving tomorrow? I have to be there for B+, so if you're not going until later, let me know now so I can plan ahead.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
bringing a setup Also. Where do yall expect these tvs to fit?. oh and yall already know about anybody in the car 2$. I guess i can fit one tv in my trunk tomorrow. So ev i guess ur tv can fit.
In the venue you mean? Don't worry I got it. I had 8 setups for BtL in there fine with more space for 1-2 more setups. And that's without carrying more tables in there, which I'll have 2 extra tables there. And I'll remember to bring surge protectors this time so we can have like 3 full sets on a table and not just one.
This will prob have like 10 setups or so.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Ebo, don't forget about my bag tomorrow.

Wait, he's not gonna read this here, I'll text him.

No, wait, he may pee on his phone again....

:urg:?

Top Bottom