• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
P.M is legit! That is all!

O and i might pick up Wario. Idk yet. When the game 1st came out i always said i was going to main Diddy/Wario. But then i found out Wario wasn't "Warioland" Wario but gay *** "Warioware" Wario. I'll play around with him for the next couple of practices and see if i can a feel for him. If anything picking him up will help me with Mk.

Peach-Olimar,IC's,Wario
Diddy-Snake,DDD,Game and Watch
Wario-MK

Think i might have something here.

O and good **** T!!!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, really good **** Terrence. & good job @TUSM, Matt, Kenny, and Xzax in dubs too.

Just saw "2 Hangin' Down" LOL.

@Evan: I thought you didn't like camping? I mean, I fully support you picking up Wario, but you know how aggro you get......

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
its been awhile but my PC is broken. BTW SQUALL IS BACK ON TWITTER! LOL ITS OFFICIAL YA BOY TOOK DOWN WILL,INUI,NINJA LINK,ATOMSK SNAKE(CANNOT **** WITH HIS D3 AT ALL YET)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
its been awhile but my PC is broken. BTW SQUAK IS BACK ON TWITTER! LOL ITS OFFICIAL YA BOY TOOK DOWN WILL,INUI,NINJA LINK,ATOMSK SNAKE(CANNOT **** WITH HIS D3 AT ALL YET)
Follow Squak on twitter!

And lol at Matt telling me he hooked his brawl up by himself. N!gga u downloaded the same pack i just did. Lmao. Im going to fix it up though and add the custom victory sound code for each char so people like pikachu and lucario or peach and luigi have their own victory sound.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The passes are only $35 I think, and that includes venue. The only expensive part would be transportation and hotel.

Although if nobody hops on getting their passes, I might skip on this. Not going by myself obv.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
When is it and when do we need our passes by?

It really all depends on if matt/steph are going and with steph saying he quit tournaments i guess it's up to matt. I wont have my car until late june(IM DRIVING TO APEX!!!)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Lol yall are actually going to that? Seems like a big waste of money.
Free Dr. Pepper.

Also, Ebo mentioned this yesterday. He said he has a friend(s) going up there for Halo and we may be able to share a room with him/them, but talk to him just to make sure.

I wanna go, but I'd hate to have to bus/train/plane up there.....

Roxas215

Smash Lord
If we can share a room i might go(Still probably wont. I dont think i want to miss out on work a couple days for this. Got to build up my vacation time. I plan on taking the whole week off during my birthday/apex and still getting paid for it)

And theres no way in hell im catching a bus/plane whatever.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The passes are on sale until they sell out. Orlando never capped, but Columbus is a lot more popular (since it's closer to more people), and passes went on sale Wednesday I think.

The actual tourney is June 4-6..... meh. I dunno. I'm kinda not feelin it now that I think about it more. x.x

mib004

Smash Ace
sup peoples. Just wanted to add when me and TUSM team we are to good just saying. We teamed only twice before and got 4th and 5th each time. Next time we team "don't know when" we will get money i guarantee it. Only reason we lost to izu and vin was because i sd 1st game, and he sd second game.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Super DSO 2 Results said:
9: Xzax
17: Ebo
17: MIB
17: Kingtoon
17: Phillyrider
25: Kaylo
Uptown's Finest Brawlers? ****, at this rate I was starting to think UFB stood for "U F***in' Broke", dawg. Sure you guys still wanna do that crew battle? $10-20 a person, we're down.

;)

Edit: If you guys win, I promise I'll make a Twitter with the sole purpose of following Squall.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Nothing happened to TUSM because TUSM didn't enter singles.

Doom, we talk a LOT of sh*t, but we aren't stupid, and we know when someone's better than us. We're not gonna crew battle y'all for "$10-$20" per person.....

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
LOL yeah I know, it'd be dumb to accept. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use "U F***in' Broke" though. That acronym is funny.

mib004

Smash Ace
Why would I be scared of having part of my car insurance paid? :confused:
When he plays corny people he plays down to their level, he always say doom is so *** if he MM me i will 2-0 him. Same with inui he doesn't care for him so he plays down to him. He told me before he play him he will 2-0 him in tourney "which he did, 2 stocked one of the matches".

Doom your scared and you know it just shut up. If you know you can beat him why not get free money i dont get it "i know I would". So just ;leave the thread cause your *****ing out the match.

mib004

Smash Ace
declining?
how about we crew battle kings court for 20$ each. Now thats free money. Also i am down for crew battling 100% juice. As long as the use the crew battle tourney rule can't use the same charcter twice meaning ONE METAKNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
DOOM U DIDN'T 2-0 ****. I SANDBAGGED so hard cause i really didn't feel like playing no more after nearly beating shadow and diem. yea u won the match 2-1 tho cause the moment in the second match when i actually started to try against you i 2 stock ur bum *** even tho u nearly 0 to death me witth my first stock. I just wanted to make sure that since you were starting to talk trash that i would be able to shut u up immediately which you did. Honestly, your not a person i look forward to beating since your not a pro but yea you can take your two tourney wins off me but like the man said you know **** well your not better than me cause you won't put money up seeing as i 2 stocked your *** when i wanted to shut you up. REALTALK THIS WHAT I WANT YOU TO SEE THE MOST, IF YOUR SO GOOD PLAY THE MM THEN AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT ITS REALLY HEADING FOR.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
how about we crew battle kings court for 20$ each. Now thats free money. Also i am down for crew battling 100% juice. As long as the use the crew battle tourney rule can't use the same charcter twice meaning ONE METAKNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
sighhh...its funny cuzz we were minus jbandrew wen u guys beat us...im sure u would change dat amount if he was SURE to come.. jband, vex, chibo, smurf, fury vs UFB=we winz :)....but i dont wanna argue/debate about it since yall won the last one and u and i are teamingz next tourney :)...anyone wanna play today btw i gotz the crib?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol u would really crew battle 100% juice if both teams could only use one of each character?

il put $50 on juice sidebet who's down?

mib004

Smash Ace
sighhh...its funny cuzz we were minus jbandrew wen u guys beat us...im sure u would change dat amount if he was SURE to come.. jband, vex, chibo, smurf, fury vs UFB=we winz :)....but i dont wanna argue/debate about it since yall won the last one and u and i are teamingz next tourney :)...anyone wanna play today btw i gotz the crib?
smurf when we team we are gonna cook.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If anybody goes to Smurf's today, lemme know. Not takin the bus all the way over there tho.

Top Bottom