• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twitch.tv Announces Official Smash Bros Page!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Added, thanks! PS I think it will send you a message asking you if you want to join, you dont get added auto anymore

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I really like being able to just open up this page and see what Melee/P:M streams are going on. Thanks a lot for making it.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I really like being able to just open up this page and see what Melee/P:M streams are going on. Thanks a lot for making it.
Y/w. Thanks for all the streamers that make it worthwhile to check while I'm studying abroad! When I left in late December, I was the only daily streamer, with a couple others streaming once or twice a week. Now we have quite a few regulars and it is really exciting. Next semester I will be back in America living with my practice partner and gf and I promise to bring back regular peefsmash streams! I'm really excited about it too!

So thanks for checking in on the page and thanks to those putting up content.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
hate to be a bother, but i dont see my stream on thegroup page yet? ill probably be streaming a little later today, so posting the link again just in case

http://www.twitch.tv/captmeiling
You are not being a bother, this group is for people like you!

Your problem: You have been sent an invitation, and you have to accept it! Go to your twitch.tv messages to accept the invite! =] Let me know if that fixed it!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
i just checked, no message :I
I assumed that is how the invitation was sent, but here is my screenshot as the group leader:

If you weren't sent a message on that account, then I am not sure what this screenshot means?!

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at

this is whats on my end ;-;

is there anyway you can cancel the invite then send it again?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I deleted and uninvited right before my screenshot. I'm going to msg my twitch contact and see whats up, because I have invited people since you that have become members, including Mankosuki...He can probably tell us what he did to become a member.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Okay, word from Fishstix. Go to your settings tab, and then click on the teams tab.

zZz

Smash Apprentice
Saturday we will be hosting the first installation of "Do The Impossible" a Melee tournament.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Heyyyy smashboards lifted the block on my ability to advertise my stream! Great news, and thanks to all who helped out.

Ya Dad

Smash Apprentice
Ya Dad's Super Smash Flash 2 livestream!

I do a livestream of Super Smash Flash 2 v0.8b every Saturday night at 8:15pm EST. It's gotten fairly noticed, with a 128 viewer peak during my last stream, and the post-stream video has over 1k views in just 5 days.

I know it's just a fan flash game, but with the latest version it's gotten a complete overhaul. The physics feel like a genuine smash game, and as a result this little flash game has grown into a competitive fighter with a growing following, even having it's own booth at APEX 2013. Before you add me, you're welcome to check out my channel and view the highlights.
http://www.twitch.tv/gr_ya_dad/videos?kind=highlights

My goal is to get this game as well-known as possible. with SSF2 being constantly updated (and with McleodGaming releasing teaser vids of v0.9, which will be playable at APEX 2013), this game can hold over Smashers waiting for Smash4.

This may not be an official SSB game, but some of your streamers play Project:M, no? That's not official either, but it's SSB related and it's awesome, like SSF2 :cool:

Just let me know, and I hope I become a member of TeamSmashBros : )

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I do a livestream of Super Smash Flash 2 v0.8b every Saturday night at 8:15pm EST. It's gotten fairly noticed, with a 128 viewer peak during my last stream, and the post-stream video has over 1k views in just 5 days.

I know it's just a fan flash game, but with the latest version it's gotten a complete overhaul. The physics feel like a genuine smash game, and as a result this little flash game has grown into a competitive fighter with a growing following, even having it's own booth at APEX 2013. Before you add me, you're welcome to check out my channel and view the highlights.
http://www.twitch.tv/gr_ya_dad/videos?kind=highlights

My goal is to get this game as well-known as possible. with SSF2 being constantly updated (and with McleodGaming releasing teaser vids of v0.9, which will be playable at APEX 2013), this game can hold over Smashers waiting for Smash4.

This may not be an official SSB game, but some of your streamers play Project:M, no? That's not official either, but it's SSB related and it's awesome, like SSF2 :cool:

Just let me know, and I hope I become a member of TeamSmashBros : )
THIS, add this channel please =)

http://www.twitch.tv/gr_ya_dad

Ya Dad

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the support, Stevo and Novi.

@ R2 Gp: Right on. My wife watched our daughter for the entirety of last week's tournament stream, so i'm gonna spend this whole weekend taking her out and just chillin with the family. Next stream will be Saturday, November 17th @ 8:15pm EST, before the "Games from our Childhood" segment with T3hNuub, which starts at 9pm

:phone:

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
PEEF hasn't been on SWF since October 26. I think someone would need to contact him on FB or something to add these streams to the smashbros page

PEEF!

Smash Hero
You guys can also contact Chibo, who has the ability to add to this list. I believe everyone who has requested has been added. If not, PM me/Chibo

Top Bottom