• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twisted Fate Mafia [D3 BEGINS, DEADLINE: 3/8 at 11:59 PM EST]

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Where is your vote sitting right now? Do you have a preference between J and Gheb?

Who are you willing to follow if you don't have time to drive right now?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm willing to work hard on this today. We just need people willing to read, chime in, and vote for a target that is a reasonable target.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Unvote

I'm not even confident about lynching J, I'm just saying that he's probably the best lynch between him Spak and myself. I'd rather lynch somebody like TSYK, Ryu and Corps ...

:059:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Unvote

I'm not even confident about lynching J, I'm just saying that he's probably the best lynch between him Spak and myself. I'd rather lynch somebody like TSYK, Ryu and Corps ...

If you pushed for a "bad player lynch" day 1 I would have been more for it.

Only person on your list I would even consider is TSYK because like Ryker I can't nail down his alignment.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Would rather lunch J to be quite frank. Why do you prefer Gheb?
Aside from the Ryker vote, what do you not like about J's slot? Also, why do you not like J's early Ryker vote? It looked like he was just trying to pressure Ryker and get the phase started.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Votecount 2.4

1. #HBC | Ryker: J
2. Corps Phoenix: Spak > Maven
3. Xatres: Ryker > Gheb
4. Maven89: Gheb
5. ASC | Red Ryu: Spak > J
6. Gheb_01: Ryker >
7. Spak: Xatres > Ryker >
8. #HBC | J: Ryker
9. ThatSmasherYouKnow: Gheb >
10. Dastrn: Ryker > Gheb

Not voting: Gheb, TSYK, Spak

Count
Gheb (3): Maven, Dastrn, Xatres
J (2): Ryker, Ruy
Ryker (1): J
Maven (1): Corps

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline is 2/28 at 11:59 PM EST.​

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Votecount 2.4

1. #HBC | Ryker: J
2. Corps Phoenix: Spak > Maven
3. Xatres: Ryker > Gheb
4. Maven89: Gheb
5. ASC | Red Ryu: Spak > J
6. Gheb_01: Ryker >
7. Spak: Xatres > Ryker >
8. #HBC | J: Ryker
9. ThatSmasherYouKnow: Gheb >
10. Dastrn: Ryker > Gheb

Not voting: Gheb, TSYK, Spak

Count
Gheb (3): Maven, Dastrn, Xatres
J (2): Ryker, Ruy
Ryker (1): J
Maven (1): Corps

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline is 2/28 at 11:59 PM EST.​
TSYK voted Gheb in #808

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote J

For self-preservation purposes. Would rather lynch a different slot but beggars can't be choosers.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote: J

Aside from the Ryker vote, what do you not like about J's slot? Also, why do you not like J's early Ryker vote? It looked like he was just trying to pressure Ryker and get the phase started.

I don't think J's start of day vote was pressure. That was him thinking the slot was scum.

Even further when I am pretty damn sure at this point Ryker is town I do not like how J ended D1.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm willing to work hard on this today. We just need people willing to read, chime in, and vote for a target that is a reasonable target.
I'll switch to Gheb if need be but I would prefer J right now.

I get what Gheb is saying at this juncture, some slot(s) mostly just TSYK are slots that will be hard to read later on along with slots like mine he hates for not doing much.

I admit day 2 play is worse than day 1 for me for activity.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote: J

I don't think J's start of day vote was pressure. That was him thinking the slot was scum.

Even further when I am pretty damn sure at this point Ryker is town I do not like how J ended D1.
WHOA

RED FLAG HERE

If you believe J thought the slot was scum, then you are saying you believe J is town. But if you believe he is town, you shouldn't be voting for him.

This is a huge contradiction.

RR I believe you are scum. I think it's likely that Gheb is your partner.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
Not voting J and don't really want to vote Gheb either because of the reasons I stated already. Tired of exasperating different alternatives just for people to end up a situation where they can half-commit to some blind wagon being imposed just because deadline is coming. This is a serious problem and I will not be apart of it.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
Maven. I've said it many many times and my vote is there for a reason. The only thing I would expect is that if we lynch Gheb and he flips scum is that I was wrong, but I'm more willing to take a chance on my logic instead of just what's going on right now. Don't you agree that they're TvS?

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
WHOA

RED FLAG HERE

If you believe J thought the slot was scum, then you are saying you believe J is town. But if you believe he is town, you shouldn't be voting for him.

I think Red Ryu is just bad with words.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
WHOA

RED FLAG HERE

Bad wording on my part.

Ment in context of J being scum to vote on the front of Ryker being scum.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
Last post I make about the game but my I am sure dissapointed we ended up in the same situation of last day and how we're gonna learn nothing out of it unless Gheb or J flips scum, otherwise it will just turn into people goading each other about who was right and wrong. Not productive at all and the problem I am seeing right now is that everyone is looking at people's play from a perspective of attitude and behavior and not about what they say. I see some people town-reading Xatres and I'm flabbergasted about it given that I think that his push on Gheb was a wash yet everyone is so willing to conform to it because he put the effort into typing something like that, which he could very well do as scum. Unless I am missing some significant aspect of Xatres' that makes him town for writing a wall and showing effort I see no valid reason to town-read him and the whole data argument he had with Gheb was especially striking too, striking in the sense it seemed like ********.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Is there like no way to last-minute body TSYK out of here? The whole fixation towards lynching somebody out of the Spak/J/Gheb pool seems increasingly random and pointless to me.

Can't say bollock s? I thought America was land of the free?
I had to censor dodge it earler :/

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Last post I make about the game but my I am sure dissapointed we ended up in the same situation of last day and how we're gonna learn nothing out of it unless Gheb or J flips scum, otherwise it will just turn into people goading each other about who was right and wrong. Not productive at all and the problem I am seeing right now is that everyone is looking at people's play from a perspective of attitude and behavior and not about what they say. I see some people town-reading Xatres and I'm flabbergasted about it given that I think that his push on Gheb was a wash yet everyone is so willing to conform to it because he put the effort into typing something like that, which he could very well do as scum. Unless I am missing some significant aspect of Xatres' that makes him town for writing a wall and showing effort I see no valid reason to town-read him and the whole data argument he had with Gheb was especially striking too, striking in the sense it seemed like ********.
Disagree both J and Gheb teach us stuff.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
What stuff? Tell me.
I learn more on the Dastrn/Xatres on a gheb flip along with how a lot of slots interacted with him.

J teaches me about Ryker, pretty sure I am not wrong on this angle though with Ryker being town. Along with other slots hesitant on this wagon. I learn more from Gheb than J though.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You think Dastrn/Xatres are working together? Why not say that earlier instead of now?
Additionally I didn't think the idea made sense til recent posts to where I do this Dastrn in ways has been quick to jump on the idea of people being scum, with Xatres being possible support for him for thread control.

Is he scum? Probably not but something I thought about.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Go ahead and point out these things that a town!Gheb flip will "teach" you.

I know more about slots that pushed on you and even further it would show the most for Dastrn and Xatres. I know more about slots that didn't go your direction either. Ryker in particular wavered on you but I get a stronger idea of where he might be head wise. I do not think he is scum right now and that might make it better for me to read into.

Spak I'm not sure is really scum like some have suggested.

Maven scum I am open to a lot more than most slots but having a solid reasoning for that is something I would need to go back and look how he interacted with Corps, because how he did that looked really really grimy to me while also his directions.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've suggested his lynch multiple times toDay :rolleyes:

You've included him in the list of inactive players. There's a difference. You've never campaigned specifically for him. You just didn't blatantly leave his name out of the inactives, which would have been quite telling if you flipped scum.

Bad wording on my part.

Ment in context of J being scum to vote on the front of Ryker being scum.
I still don't understand. Can you pretend I'm dumb and explain it a little better? With careful sentence structure. I swear I'm not picking on you. I just want to know if I can reinterpret it as poor wording rather than a scumslip.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You've included him in the list of inactive players. There's a difference. You've never campaigned specifically for him. You just didn't blatantly leave his name out of the inactives, which would have been quite telling if you flipped scum.

I still don't understand. Can you pretend I'm dumb and explain it a little better? With careful sentence structure. I swear I'm not picking on you. I just want to know if I can reinterpret it as poor wording rather than a scumslip.
I meant in the sense that J is scum and tried to post a reason to vote Ryker and get a wagon started on him to appear as a scum read from J not pressure.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I honestly agree with most of what Ryu and Corps are posting right now. Doesn't really make things easier for me but I wanna say I lean town on both of them at the moment.

Top Bottom