• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twin Christmas Parties 3+4 Mafia {The Matryoshka Scandal.} ~ Over! Who had the merriest Christmas? Who got lumps of coal?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I will literally tear down every wall you throw at me as far as your theories for me being scum is concerned; I have confidence and faith in all of my actions up to this point. I am LITERALLY the definition of fearless at this point in time, hah.

On to your wall.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hey, I realize I badly need to get into this game once again, but I just spent nine hours working and am in no mood. So proper catch up will be saved for tomorrow.

For now, my results. I investigated Overswarm last Night. His character is male and does not attend Yasogami High School. I have no idea what he claimed earlier, but that's that.

Oh. And uh...nice job, Kary?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
OS, I am now convinced that YOU ARE NOT READING MY POST.

Here's an example.

Kary MUST be mafia if Sword is telling the truth about Kantrip's ability use which is pretty likely. Also, in accordance with Kary's play, his play doesn't really add up to being an Indy; claiming mafia traitor in his position is counter-intuitive UNLESS Kary truly is a mafia traitor in the first place. He can also presumably see the Mafia's QT, however so far he has only proven that he knew beyond any doubt what PJB's role was.
You respond with:

We have no evidence that he can see the mafia quick topic now. You're just believing what is most convenient for you, then throwing out the rest. He COULD see the mafia quick topic, or had some other way of gathering information.

You're also pretty much an idiot.
SWELL MOVE, BRO. I literally JUST SAID THAT. You're one hell of a brainiac, now if only you could put that into reading my gorf damn posts (although I admit I kinda jumped at Kary being mafia traitor because it just made complete sense to me considering his play thus far, but then I acknowledged that it was possible he was just plain ol' mafia in the post you quoted.)

Moving onward...

Indie Kary is told he's mafia in a situation where everyone thinks that he's one of three mafia, Kary knows he isn't and that their count is wrong and there are 4 scum and claims mafia traitor. Mafia would be able to save him if they thought he actually was a traitor and Kantrip actually received a mafia result.
Firstly, OS, I can't believe you're calling me an idiot when JTB HAS CONFIRMED that there can only be TWO scum at this point in time. You need to pull your head out of your own *** because you've been disregarding this crucial piece of information THE ENTIRE GAME. THERE ARE ONLY TWO SCUM LEFT. TWO!!!!! There WAS NEVER 4 SCUM WHEN KARY WAS FORCED TO CLAIM. Are we ****ING clear now? DO YOU GET IT?

Secondly, in the scenario that IndyKary is told he's mafia when he's not actually mafia means Sword is LYING. However, Sword has no reason to lie if we assume Sword is TOWN. Sword has not claimed to have gambited against Kary's slot at this point in time, so we can safely assume the result is accurate. Kantrip's role is also very likely to be legitimate in correlation with the set up (Naoto is an actual detective in the game, nothing fishy about the claim, and oh, Kantrip IS TOWN.) That being said, lets say Sword DID lie. If Sword DID lie, then he took a substantial risk with Kantrip on the premise that he did not no how to appropriately lie at that point in time because Kantrip had yet to full claim. Lying about Kantrip's role is risky because it was possible that Kantrip's role did not display alignment upon activating, but rather a "Town" or "Guilty/Scum" verdict. It's not a safe thing for Sword to do. For the sake of coming full circle, I'm going to entertain the possibility of Sword being incorrectly informed of Kary's alignment through Kantrip's result. The thing is, is that the very nature of Kantrip's role makes it borderline *******ly to misinform someone considering the level of difficulty involved in actually getting Kantrip's role to work in the first place. Also, Kary confirmed himself to be scum, which means that the result Sword received is very likely indeed to be an implication of scum alignment. Another thing, why would Sword get a MAFIA result on an INDY player? It's just as condemning and doesn't make sense for an Indy to come up as Mafia upon a result. Why would it even be a function in the game? It would make sense if Kary was some kind of Godfather equivalent, at which point Sword would have been misinformed, but this is obviously not the case here.

Bottomline: you're ridiculous for trying to postulate that the result is incorrect or simply not true. You are trying to undermine the legitimacy of that result with your own senseless interpretation of the facts. You're also trying to UNDERMINE the authority of TWO CONDEMNING night actions by two CONFIRMED Town players. I'm not the idiot, you are, and I think the only reason why you're doing this at this point is to be so extreme that it seems like there's just no possible way that you could be so obviously scum with Kary. I don't know how someone as knowledgeable and not dumb as yourself could POSSIBLY not see how obvious of a play Kary is, and that's why I feel you're the next play after Kary.

KARY IS NOT MAFIA

BECAUSE A NIGHT RESULT SAID HE WAS MAFIA

I didn't see it. You didn't see it. NO ONE ELSE SAW IT BUT SWORDS.

Sworddancer's play makes me think he's town. But that doesn't mean I trust the Night Action. It's pretty ****ing simple. Would I lynch Swords on the off chance that he lied? No, because his play has been pretty townie so far compared to you and Circus and Kary is obviously something at the very least.

If you look at the actual play of the game, it is incredibly obvious that Kary is independent. Maybe Swords is lying, maybe Kantrip's result got ****ed up by J and we just weren't notified, maybe Kary is a miller, maybe Kary WAS mafia and thus shows up as mafia upon investigation, maybe Kary was even recruited and we have another indie amongst us, or maybe Kantrip simply shows "mafia" or "not mafia" and independents are chunked into the mafia category.

Don't know the specifics, but I know mafia want Kary dead and Swords has been acting townie. Occam's razor says Kary is independent, but it does NOT say that Swords is lying. It is easily possible that Swords received a result that said mafia and is simply unaware that it isn't describing Kary's role accurately.

Not enough to lynch Sworddance on. If Kary flipped independent I'd be down for a Swords lynch, but right now I want to lynch mafia.

That means you or Circus.
This is all horse**** and I've pretty much addressed it all already, but what I find to be downright hilarious is that you are clinging onto this idea that Kary is more likely to be indy in the face of two condemning night actions. You're also trying to turn your head away from lynching kary on the premise that you want to lynch mafia, however lynching mafia isn't necessary here because there can only be TWO SCUM. You're literally trying to spread FUD and undermine the authority of these night actions for no good reason other than to try and turn Town's heads elsewhere when, in reality, that is definitely, definitely, definitely not the direction we should be going in. It's possible that JTB and Kantrip has screwy night action results as you suggest though, however it is much more likely that this isn't the case on the premise that it doesn't sit well with the rest of the modding of the game. The only character who has had funky results alongside their role is RR, whom flipped OVERCONFIDENT, something RR himself did not realize about his role, hence RR's claiming against PJB. Neither Kantrip nor JTB flipped "overconfident" roles.

It is not incredibly obvious that Kary is independent. You are being silly. Super silly. Too silly.

I mean, Kary doesn't even have a good safeclaim. His safeclaim is a piece of **** that can easily condemn him. Wouldn't an Indy have a better safeclaim?

Occam's razor hasn't said anything about Kary being Indy. Occam's razor says Kary is motherflippin' mafia. Holy****wtfbbq why am I even having this conversation with you?

"Right now I want to lynch mafia." Why is mafia a priority for you? As it stands, the POISONER is dead. Even if you think Kary is Indy, if you take into consideration JTB's role, there should only be two scum left. ONLY TWO. Lynch one, get the other tomorrow. Why is this such a scary idea to you?

EXCEPT FOR MAFIA

It's like you deliberately avoid thinking about endgame strategies. If Kary is a lonewolf he wanted mafia on his side.

Look at Kary's actions that day.

Kary got a mafia result claimed on him

oh ****

claims Indy "I'm not really mafia guys, I'm indy, Kantrip is lying". Should have claimed town, stupid. Panicky.

after claims mafia traitor. "I'm really mafia traitor guys, help me out bros"

attempts to tell mafia "HEY GUYS LETS LYNCH SWORDS" (another reason I suspect town Sworddancer)

Executes PJB, the mafia poisoner, and calls his role accurately

Does this NOT sound like someone trying to survive?

Seriously, put together a ****ing plan for a second. Put yourself in Kary's shoes.
He couldn't claim Town, Sword and Circus targeted Kary and Kary claimed to have not been targeted. Kary had NO CHOICE but to concede in the face of three night actions. His only out was to try and claim Indy, but even then, Kantrip's night action sealed his fate anyway. If Kary really is mafia, which I know he is, it was poorly thought out, or he was just trolling. If he's mafia traitor, then it actually kinda makes sense for him to do what he did, because claiming independent at first would at least leave him some leeway with Town since Town had a higher priority involving killing off the mafia first.

Like I said, I don't really understand Kary's play and why he executed PJB yet. I have a theory that PJB had become useless up to that point, but I don't know for sure. I have an idea that you tried to gain town points by pushing for a PJB lynch, but if you're all actually scum together, then it doesn't make sense unless Kary actually is mafia traitor. It's a big blur and I won't know FOR SURE what's going on until Kary flips. But he needs to die. And people need to put their gorf damn votes on him for the love of everything that is holy, because if he executes me, I'll be so salty that all life will cease to exist.

I'm not responding to the rest of your post because it's the biggest reach on the planet and doesn't make sense.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hey, I realize I badly need to get into this game once again, but I just spent nine hours working and am in no mood. So proper catch up will be saved for tomorrow.

For now, my results. I investigated Overswarm last Night. His character is male and does not attend Yasogami High School. I have no idea what he claimed earlier, but that's that.

Wait, you learn their gender as well?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Can we just hardbody Kary? Please? OS and Circus, we can have a nice long chat tomorrow about where to go from here, but it's seriously the most counterproductive bullshiz in the planet to leave Kary alive, and I don't need some bull**** execution happening anytime soon.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
There won't BE an execution because

1) we aren't trying to rush the lynch

and

2) Kary can't execute because if he does it would just be his death knell later.

Vote: Bardull

See?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
OS, it's important that you give me your opinion on this:

How many scum are left?

Also, even if Kary fails to execute, I wouldn't take take that as a sure fire sign that he's indie. It's not uncommon for the execute ability to be limited to just one use.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm aware, but I'm not taking that risk. Kary goes tomorrow, no questions asked, simply because he's shown the execute ability.

I'm working under the assumption that there are the maximum number of non-town factions left: 3

It would be illogical to do otherwise. Regardless of how you interpret JTB's ability, I'm not allowing any room for error. We know that mafia want Kary dead, it's just a matter of when end game would be. Closest possible end game is toMorrow.

If this is the case, lynching Kary can result in a game end due to the last two mafia being present against two town. Town's only hope is to lynch mafia, as I explained yesterday. Had we lynched Kary yesterday Circus or I would have been poisoned by JTB and the game would have basically been done. So, go me.

I'll repeat myself.

Overswarm said:
If Kary is actually mafia, claiming independent is not in mafia's best interests. You get no brownie points for being on that lynch and the open statement of "hey mafia let's alpha strike with this cool ability" isn't a guarantee, it's a trap. If it was a guarantee they'd just do it.

If we leave Kary alive, mafia has to kill Kary to win. All we have to do is keep Kary alive until we whittle down mafia's numbers. I know it's tempting to lynch the person who is claiming a non-town faction, but it doesn't help us in any way to eliminate that slot ESPECIALLY ON THE TERMS OF THAT SLOT.
Kary is indie. This is agonizingly clear. But who is TOWN?

Assuming there are two mafia remaining and a Kary indie, all I'd need to do is find a townie and then I'd have a 100% success rate. No need to be sloppy though, so I have to narrow it down to one.

Bardull has been pushing for him nonstop from the first opportunity. Again agonizingly clear.

Bardull said:
Vote: Kary

no breaks
Sworddancer, however, is smarter.

Sworddancer said:
If Kary is indy then . . . idk. I guess if mafia wanted to take a gamble, which I doubt, this game would also be over. Otherwise OS is right about Kary's motivation, I guess.

Kary is not mafia executioner. If he was this game would be over. He would have to be mafia traitor for him to be part of the mafia fraction. Him changing up his claims makes me doubt this some. I'm really hoping that he's just trolling about his claim altogether tbh.
Bardull said:
My point is, is that if the numbers don't indicate Kary traitor (they don't) then this is extremely simple.

We need to figure out NAs.
Swords said:
I'm saying that if he was an executioner he could not be part of the main mafia fraction, and that he would have to be a traitor. If he was, then mafia would have ended this Day before anything else even happened.
You know he isn't mafia, Swords. If he was the mafia executioner the game would be over, you said it yourself.

If he's not mafia, he's independent because he sure as hell isn't town.

If we lynch mafia today, we can lynch Kary tomorrow, and then have a 3 man lylo of me, you, and Circus if the game isn't over by that point. I'll take that over rolling the dice.

Assuming there is one mafia left, Bardull seems like a likely choice. I could see a Circus/Bardull/PJB team, especially given the Bardull saying "PJB your claim doesn't work" and Circus barking at him for it and then suddenly backing off.

Seriously, go read the exchange. Read Bardull's posts. They aren't constructive, they're GO GO GO LYNCH KARY. He wouldn't even say who he thinks other scum would be except to say he wouldn't take me to lylo after I myself pressed him to give other scum!

Bardull said:
Sword. You have literally all the information you need to take a gigantic proverbial **** on Kary. Why aren't you voting Kary?
Bardull said:
Look, can we just end this dude? Everyone do what they think is best and just go with it.
Bardull said:
I don't see Kary not being lynched toDay. Lets just hardbody him and call it a day.
It's in Kary's best interests to have us lynch anyone but him. I'm not stupid and if this was Day 3 I'd just say "No, we lynch Kary."

But it's not Day 3 and we may not have a buffer. So we take the safe route.

It's in town's best interest to lynch mafia. They are essentially the winningiest faction remaining.

Everyone but me has been pushing Kary, and I'm pushing for Kary tomorrow.

Ergo, mafia want to lynch Kary. Since we want TOWN to win, we lynch mafia today. Lynch Bardull and get a mafia flip, then lynch Kary the next day, and then if the game isn't over lynch the final scum (for me that'd be Circus by PoE).

Bardull's insistence that we lynch Kary seems to be classic flailing to me. While I am understanding of the desire to lynch someone obviously not of your faction, I am completely dumbfounded by the fact that Bardull alone has decided "nope, not gonna listen to nothin" from the moment he discovered Kary was a lynch option.

No pause whatsoever and always some sort of ret-con explanation.

Everyone's voting for Kary? Oh, that's because they're bussing Kary.
Kary executes PJB? Oh, must be because he's trying to tell mafia he's the traitor, he's still mafia.
Following day everyone but me still going for a Kary lynch? Must be because... uh... Kary's mafia with Overswarm and they bussed PJB together?
Kary was mafia with an execute ability and they used it on their SCUM MATE instead of oh, say, anyone else? Still don't know his explanation for this one.

Sheesh.

Swords you know I'm right and I know you know it.

If I'm wrong, we lynch Bardull and he flips town or mafia. Then the next occurs anyway. We lynch Kary. Three man lylo. We lynch the final scum there or we lose.

If I'm right, we lynch Kary, game could end.

I'm not, even for a second, believing some other person's claimed ability to determine how many scum are left ESPECIALLY IN A RECRUITING GAME. There is so much we do not know about the setup that the only intelligent thing is to assume that every phase is as close to lylo as it can possibly be.

Lynch Bardull today, lynch Kary tomorrow, then lynch Circus if the game still goes on.

The game can be won by town in this fashion, but I need you with your thinking cap on.

If you want to make a case on Circus, go for it. I'll admit I kind of have rage blinders towards Bardull and his arrogant one-direction "don't lynch PJB, lynch Kary! He's obviously the threat!" BS, but I just don't see a Circus scum playing it so cool in the final stages. He'd be trying to attempt something.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
wait

unvote

Still want to hear your thoughts on the above Sworddancer but I think I may have just figured it out. Bardull might not be te play toDay.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
herp a derp derp derp herp!

how we all doing? still taking setup spec as gospel? GJ :rolleyes:

misunderstanding my posts? even better.

Someone ask me why if I was mafia traitor, I didn't just claim PJB's role to show that I was traitor, and use that as leverage to execute a townie? ah! wait, nevermind.

Thanks Circus! You seem real happy about what happened, i'm glad :bee:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
OS I have literally nothing more to say to you. If you are Town, you are throwing the game and we will all laugh at you post game for it.

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Circus/Sword, what is your tale on OS? Am I the only one here who thinks he's out of his mind? Throw me a bone because the dude is drawing conclusions and grasping harder than anyone I've ever met ever.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Circus/Sword, what is your tale on OS? Am I the only one here who thinks he's out of his mind? Throw me a bone because the dude is drawing conclusions and grasping harder than anyone I've ever met ever.

You ever see a war movie where some general is like "Rawr we must defeat the enemy" and the protagonist at one point says "This battle is too one sided sir, perhaps we should use a better strategy" but then the general says "No boy, we go onward to battle! To victory! For honor!" because he can't think of anything to do other than move forward even though new information says they'll get slaughtered?

You're the general.

#HBC | Dancer

Kary mafia:

-Why didn't he and his scummates execute a townie Day 6 or 7? The only assumption one can make about this is that he had a role stipulation, which is entirely possible, but again, I don't like making assumptions.
-Why did he execute PJB Day 7? A lot of assumptions have to be made for this to work.

Kary indie:

-How does he have access to the mafia quick topic? That's just plain unbelievable, no matter how you look at it. "Treating set up speculation as gospel." Pfff, whatever. There are somethings that are speculation and somethings that just don't happen. It's what the player most likely do vs. what the mod most likely won't do. In most cases I wouldn't try to outguess the mod but in this case the claim that's being made here is so unbelievable that I can't just throw up my hands and say "Oh well, don't outguess the mod!"
-Why did he claim traitor after claiming indie? You could argue that he was trying to get the mafia on his side like OS has, but that doesn't exactly seem like a good strategy for survivability. That's just basically being asked to get lynched even faster.
-His play earlier this game doesn't suggest that he's indie with access to the mafia qt. His prime target this entire game has been OS, while throwing his vote towards whichever mislynch was going to happen (Chuckie, RR, and even J since he knew that at the very lease J wasn't going to happen). If he was indie, then he would probably want to go after mafia more. I could imagine that he might of wanted to pick off townies first, but still, he failed to go after any mafia at ALL. In matter of fact, when I asked him for his thoughts on PJB, he basically gave me this (paraphased):

"Well, PJB is always useless, so that's nothing new to him. However, what's scummy about him is that is content seems forced."

Followed by him NEVER bringing up PJB again. That, my friends, reads like a bus.

The math favors Kary mafia over Kary indie.

Day 6 final vote count:

Kary mafia, PJB mafia, someone else mafia

Kary (mafia): Sworddancer (town), Kantrip (town), BarDull (?), Circus (?)

Not voting: OS (?), PJB (mafia), JTB (town)

Now the other way around:

Day 6 final vote count:

Kary indie, PJB mafia, someone else mafia

Kary (indie): Sworddancer (town), Kantrip (town), Circus (?), BarDull (?)

Not voting: OS (?), PJB (mafia), JTB (town)

OS is suggesting that mafia wanted Kary dead, but if that's the case then why didn't PJB hammer Kary? In matter of fact, he was RELUCTANT to vote Kary. Saying (paraphased):

"What's the rush? We still have time to discuss things."

So if Kary is indie then PJB did not take the opportunity to lynch him. I find it VERY hard to believe that PJB just "forgot" that deadline was that Day. When deadline is is not something people just "forget." He was either v/la or avoiding the lynch. So I ask, which is more likely? Kary is mafia who PJB avoided lynching, OR, PJB is mafia who went TOTALLY inactive for DAYS before the deadline/just forgot about the deadline altogether?

Accepting either one is to be making some nasty assumptions, but I feel that occum's razor lies with Kary being mafia. Both OS is BarDull are making assumptions and both seem to be too confident given the circumstances. THIS is why I would really really like to reread and base my final opinion off of previous play rather than simply play the "what' s more likely?" game.

For the recorded, if I had to pick RIGHT NOW then I would lynch Kary toDay.

I'm out for the Day to do errands and then smash. I want Circus's opinion on all of this.

#HBC | Dancer

OS, before you respond to my post, just answer this for me and only this. Don't focus on anything else:

How does your logic of "mafia is trying to lynch Kary" hold up when PJB only ended up paying lip service to the Kary lynch Day 6?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Honestly Sword, I trust Kantrip's result as well as JTB's. Both are confirmed Town. Given the circumstances and general play so far, I have literally no reason to not believe in those results. None. Heck, you even agree with me w.r.t. Kary being much more likely a mafia duder than an Indyduder. Unfortunately I can't really explain why Kary did what he did, perhaps he felt PJB was useless considering you and myself are Ascetic? Maybe he felt like he could kill PJB to allow OS to look good for pushing for a PJB lynch? Perhaps he felt this was a good option for mafia considering Kary and PJB were up for getting pooped on because all game PJB has but up a brick wall while never climbing over it to see what's up, thus making him not credible and a subsequent liability? That's all I got man, but all I know is that Kary needs to get wrecked, and with two scum remaining, there's no reason not to go for the confirmed guilty dude.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Well, the good news is that I haven't been executed yet, which is baller, but it also makes me want to see OS lynched even more tomorrow. I would strongly, strongly, strongly prefer myself/sword/circus in LyLo assuming the game isn't over already upon an Kary and/or OS's lynch.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Wait, you learn their gender as well?
Yes. I always have.

At this point, I'm extremely confident that Kary and OS are the scum we're looking for. But it will take me time to gather everything I want to say regarding that into a post, which I won't have time for until much later tonight. Kary's the play toDay and, frankly, I have no problem hardbodying him right now either. We basically just need Swords to roll with us. But I assume he's trying to be careful, which I can't fault him for.

Still, our final moves here seem pretty clear to me.

this game is absurd and makes me sad.

make a post already, Circus
Sorry, sad eyes. My proper putting-you-out-of-your-misery post will have to come later.

For now, here's a smattering of information based solely on things that have happened so far toDay, upon which we can draw objective facts.

Bardull voted for Kary earlier toDay, and Kary has not been alpha'd. This was already suspect back on D6 (I think? They're all starting to bleed together...), when I believe Kantrip, Swords, Bardull and I all voted Kary and then no one hammered him. We already know Kary is scum of some kind; we didn't need Bardull throwing a vote on him in lylo to prove it. What's interesting about this, however, is that it completely dispels the possibility of a separate, two-person scum faction, as that faction would have killed Kary by now. This means that, if Kary is indepedent, then there is not more than one mafia left.

Also, both Kary and OS have voted for Bardull toDay. He's at L-1 right now. That OS is actually comfortable being seen assisting a known scum entity to do what he wants is astounding to me, but hey, he's also the one that just conveniently "forgot" that Kary claimed to have an execution ability yesterDay (such a horrifically dumb move for a townie to make that I outright refuse to believe that one as cautious and calculating as OS would make it, even if it did net us a scummy). The point is Bardull is one vote away from being lynched. This means that, if Kary has a scummate, then that scummate has to be either OS or Bardull, or else Bardull would have been hammered by now. Guess which one I think is more likely.

Like I said, I'll lay out what I think is specifically going on in more detail later, but the short version right now is that I'm looking for two scum, I know Kary's one of them, and OS makes the most sense as the other basically every way I look at it.

Vote: Kary

Kary toDay, probably OS toMorrow. Swords, hammer when ready. If Kary's not dead by tonight, I'll lay out my whole thought process on what's happening with regards to him.

If you do decide to hammer before I get around to a more elaborate post tonight and I don't get a chance to talk to you again, then I want you to know that you need to be on me toNight. I've got a theory about Night Kill shenanigans that may be at play which make you very likely to die toNight, but if you don't, then it will definitely be me, which makes me the only useful person to target. Please don't deviate from this.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
SWOOOOORDDDDD

THE POOWEERRR IS YOURSSSSSS!!!!

Seriously, this dude has been alive for like three friggin days as confirmed scum. What gives? FIRE THE LASER!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
and maybe you win.

god, this makes me sick.

two things I like about my play this game;
#1 persuading Swords to vote J
#2 setting up an RR push

why does this game have to be so frustrating?

I'm going to flip, and a couple of you are going to go 'huh buh what?' and a couple of you are going to be transparantly scum. It's blindingly obvious by now. town will probably run around talking about stuff for no benefit and eventually come to a win they really don't deserve.

No MVP

GJ Bardull/Swords for being obvtown.

Will someone, one day, please just give me a straight-up scum role, so that I don't have to deal with so much nonsense all of the time? #17, tekken, necromafia... i swear.

anyhow, peace.

#HBC | Dancer

This is me not hammering Kary just to prove that I'm not scum in case there really are two mafia + an indie left.

Haven't read Circus's post yet.

#HBC | Dancer

and maybe you win.

god, this makes me sick.

two things I like about my play this game;
#1 persuading Swords to vote J
#2 setting up an RR push

why does this game have to be so frustrating?

I'm going to flip, and a couple of you are going to go 'huh buh what?' and a couple of you are going to be transparantly scum. It's blindingly obvious by now. town will probably run around talking about stuff for no benefit and eventually come to a win they really don't deserve.

No MVP

GJ Bardull/Swords for being obvtown.

Will someone, one day, please just give me a straight-up scum role, so that I don't have to deal with so much nonsense all of the time? #17, tekken, necromafia... i swear.

anyhow, peace.
Mmmm, well in all fairness you were kinda asking to be copped with your inactivity.

This post makes me really curious. =x

BarDulL

Town Vampire
As long as it doesn't involve spreading my legs. Heyoooo.

Just so you know, I was ALL IN on Circusscum during Circus vs. J. I feel like its gotta be impossible fypov for me to be mates with him, but maybe not, but if that's your last qualm, definitely check out Ruy's lynch and the following day.

#HBC | Dancer

You unvote Kary, I vote him, you make a post where you type (and I mean TYPE) this out:

"This is a post of me proving that I'm not scum by not hammering."

Don't hammer. PLEASE don't get anxious and hammer if you're town. I will hate you forever.

#HBC | Dancer

Unvote then.

If I'm throwing the game here then so be it. This was pretty much the judgement call I was going to make anyways.

#HBC | Dancer

*breaths out*

My ****ing lord BarDull you scared me.

Unvote

I want to talk to Circus first. I'll hammer after he puts OS scum in perspective for me.

#HBC | Dancer

You can vote Kary again if you want. Going to hammer tonight after circus makes that one post he was talking about.

I wonder how OS is going to explain that one. :awesome:

Top Bottom