• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Heroes: Clan War w/High Voltage!!

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
So Tery P. Pants, any news on that 'Clan Wars' thingy? Would we need to have a clan tourny to see who'll represent us or does like the ENTIRE clan compete in it?

:3

Deva

Smash Lord
whoa, maybe I'll actually get to play some matches this time, lol. The tournament was fail.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
wow, this actually looks really ****ing awesome the way you have everything organized. I think I want to join.
Sure you can. All Link mainers are welcome. Just sign up at our forums and post the needed information.

i can't wait for the clan war ..if anyone wants to train before hand then PM me and we can figure stuff out
Mventre, we have our own forums for a reason. :bee:

-Ter

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
I realize I never actually left a notice, but I was away from Link from a while. Just to let you guys know not to take my name of the list, I'll be returning to the Link as soon as School finishes >.>;

o__ov

-Ter

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I main as Toon Link, Would I be accepted? If not, do you guys know of any toon link clans? Ive looked around but i was not able to find any.
There is actually a TL clan we are allied with. They are The Knights of the Drowned Kingdom. But you are more than welcome to jump on our forums as well :D (some of the KOTDK members have too)

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Dear Clan,

You are invited to the great Tournamnet of Clans, this is a redone version of our beta competition and is fully ready . The Tournament of Clans (ToC) is a tournament in which all the SSBB clans fight for superiourity, bragging rights, a trophy even. Each clan must elect a representative to compete in the tournament, under the clan name, you will be given a few weeks to decide, and you will be told a week before when it is time to give you final desicion. If you want your clan to compete you may go here: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=4.
Anyone may become members of the forum (http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?act=idx), but the representatives must become members to configure matches, and keep in touch with any recent news in the tournament.
Once you have finally decided upon your representative, you may go to the following link to have that representative register for the ToC. (link:http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=3) Take your time in deciding upon whether you want to join the ToC, and feel free to contact me @ Brawler1432 on BrawlCentral, SmashBoards, or the ToC forum for any questions. Once all clans that will participate have registered, the brackets will be made up, and the representatives will have to finish their matches by the end of the round deadline (They will get one or two weeks to complete the round, but must finish by the deadline) or else they will be disqualified, if one representative is active, and ready to battle up to the deadline, he will move on, and the other inactive competitor will be disqualified. Also after all clans have entered the rules willl then be posted. We at the ToC hope we can have the honor of your presence at the ToC, and good luck if you decide to join.

-Brawler1432 (Head of the ToC) <(^^<)

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
^Comboking and wargreymon why don't you go off and play with your 'little Ikes' somewhere away from the grown-ups table and by all means run with scissors while your at it!

:3

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Whats up with the forums? Is it just me or are they running slow or at all lol?

And its pretty sad that the B4B members have nothing better to do than flame other people lol.
The forum is under maintenance right now ,it should be up and running later and ignore the B4B members ,they are just looking for attention ,you guys should know that ROK ask us to keep away from your clans affairs i advice you guys to do the same since we are not doing nothing to provoke you guys ,you are making your leader look bad and thats not cool.

Deva

Smash Lord
Sad that their leader isn't even that good. Only good online, and does decent at local tourneys. Yet he thinks he's the best Ike lol.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
no you are not to late ,is never to late for new member to drop by ,just go to our forum and fill out this

Name

you can do it on the Link we have of our forum on the first page and welcome aboard .
Actually replace the email part with your FC and you're good to go. :)

-Ter

comboking

Smash Master
the truce is about stopping all of this flaming and saying that our clan sucks if it okay with RoK we might be able to become allies if you want to

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
the truce is about stopping all of this flaming and saying that our clan sucks if it okay with RoK we might be able to become allies if you want to
well ,not flaming ..that can be taken care of as long as you guys do the same ,but i doubt that RoK would want us Allies since we wont go with the request he made for us to stop our alliance with aethercide but if he likes we can be close friends and cut our differences aside so that both clans can succeed as they are supposed to ,ill consult with my leader and my fellow members to see if we can come to an arrangement.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
*aAndy: if you dont have anything productive to say then i suggest you leave ,Link is a fictional character not a real person .
uhh sorry <_< Was just trying to lighten things up since things looked too serious in this thread

Anyways, I've never really gotten around to it for some reason, but nows as good a time as any, I guess
SWF name: aAndy
FC: 0302-0610-2980
Email: loy42ldagam3@hotmail.com

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
uhh sorry <_< Was just trying to lighten things up since things looked too serious in this thread

Anyways, I've never really gotten around to it for some reason, but nows as good a time as any, I guess
SWF name: aAndy
FC: 0302-0610-2980
Email: loy42ldagam3@hotmail.com
welcome aboard ,i did not want to sound to mean but i have to say it cause you were out of place ,feel free to go to our forum and introduce yourself and make yourself at home.

Top Bottom