• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Heroes: Clan War w/High Voltage!!

Forlin

Smash Cadet
So what is this exactly? A team of Links that wars against other clans/teams?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
^^ sorry boss .. ::bows head in shame::
He's the co-boss. I am the boss. :laugh:

Anyways, Forlin...we are a Link clan that participate in clan wars/clan tourneys.

In fact, we're in the middle of one right now.

@Deva: You still haven't gotten your match done...it needs to be done.

@tG: You too.

Deva

Smash Lord
I just haven't seen my opponent online recently, and I've been pretty sick the past few days. We'll try to get it done soon.

And I wasn't flaming rOk, I was just saying he's one of those guys that only puts up vids that he wins. He said so himself. I'm just saying doing those kind of things doesn't get you much respect from the smash community, aka noob.

And as far as Azen vs rOk, rOk's not a bad Ike, he's just not that great. He doesn't play anyone that good. Azen ,on the other hand, plays in large scale regional tournmaments (yes much bigger than the ones I've attended), and places well with his Ike. When he uses other characters, he tends to win. rOk's good, but he's not even a comparison to Azen. I also wish he'd show a little more respect to the guy. There's prolly a lot of things Azen could teach him.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
not sure but you might wanta make this a social group now that they have made these changes (i like it) this will change some things about the clan warz, so come to the clan wars thead to talk about what might have/ has changed

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Okay guys, 60th member.

SWF name: Link Lord
FC: 0516-6978-5705
welcome aboard ,you can go ahead and introduce yourself on our forum.

DEVA: you were not flaming but mventre was i was only saying it in general for those that have not been here recently or on our forum.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Well all forums require that you give your e-mail address to send a confirmation E-mail you can choose from your user cp to hide it.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Okay, let me just ask this question: is there any way in which someone who owns the website can just look at my E-mail?
they said you don't need an email but to get on the sight you do. Just make a fake e mail for this then you can use it for other things as well

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWAITWAITWAIT!

Do you get a confirmation E-mail that includes the password you'll use on those forums?
*sigh* No I don't. The most I can get about you is your e-mail. Not your pass. Calm down. :ohwell:

ive mained link since ssb 64 and id like to join:

SWF: Cerius
Email: siriuschaudhry@msn.com
FC: ^ my brawls comin on the release date ^ (27th june)
Welcome Cerius! Please register at our forums and post there!
Please be active!

www.z15.invisionfree.com/Twilight_Heroes

-Ter

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
*sigh* No I don't. The most I can get about you is your e-mail. Not your pass. Calm down. :ohwell:

-Ter
Last Extremely Annoying Question:

Messed up my speech there; I meant to say would I get a confirmation E-mail. Because if I use the address 123fake@aol.com, the person who made that would get the E-mail and be able to use my account.

Once again, I know how annoying this must be, and I apologize.

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
SWF Name: Bowser_Gangsta
FC: 3737-9864-4682
Info: I really like Link and I'm getting better at him. This seems like an awesome clan for an awesome character. Also, I'm in Starwolf Squadron. I hope thats not a problem.....

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Last Extremely Annoying Question:

Messed up my speech there; I meant to say would I get a confirmation E-mail. Because if I use the address 123fake@aol.com, the person who made that would get the E-mail and be able to use my account.

Once again, I know how annoying this must be, and I apologize.
Yes, I guess that would be the case. But We wouldn't mistreat you like that. Your information is yours alone, And I KNOW (Twin_A?) wouldn't access your information. Besides, He's a mod for the site. He's a trusted member of the TH forums, and he wouldn't betray our trust by messing with a member's information.

Personally, I think you should use your own. Only one person can see it (the creator of the site), And we're not the kind of people who send spam. If you have a problem from a member you can report it, and we can take the necessary measures to see to that person.

You don't have to, though

Besides, if you're worried about 123fake@aol.com, you could ask for the password, Delete the message w/ your pass and username, Then empty the trash. That way, no one can access your account. unless they're super fast and know exactly when you're going to get online :/

Anyways, ask for it in PMs

Danzo

Smash Rookie
Link is my main character.

Greetings to everyone

Can i be part of the Link Clan?

you won't be dissapointed with my link and my favorite is the white link. i shall punish with my master sword.

hiyaaaaaaaaaa

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
ill join

socandrewcer
CA
fc on the left

i have 1 question: r we allowed to use toon link

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Greetings to everyone

Can i be part of the Link Clan?

you won't be dissapointed with my link and my favorite is the white link. i shall punish with my master sword.

hiyaaaaaaaaaa
SWF Name: MagmarFire
FC: 3694-9748-5605
Welcome newest members, please sign up @ our forums and please be active.

ill join

socandrewcer
CA
fc on the left

i have 1 question: r we allowed to use toon link
This is a Link based clan, so you should go check out the Knights of the Drowned Kingdom clan in the TL threads, but you're more than welcome to join our forums. :)

-Ter

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Link is the main character that we use here but you can also use other characters as your mains as long as Link is one of them ,if not then you would only be joining the forum and not the clan ,anybody is welcomed on the forum cause we do other things aside from smash in the forum ,but if you want to JOIN the clan then link has to be on your mains ,mine are Link,snake and Ike . and Tery uses Link and toon link so its ok if you want to use Toony ,but like Terywj said ,if you want you can go to Knights of the drowned kingdom forum to main toony only.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Top Bottom