• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Heroes: Clan War w/High Voltage!!

Deva

Smash Lord
Link is a fictional character not a real person .
NO LINK IS REAL!!!!!!!!!! HE HELPS ME IN TOURNAMENTS EVERY MONTH. BLASPHEMY TO THE NON BELIEVER!!!111

lulz

comboking said:
the truce is about stopping all of this flaming and saying that our clan sucks if it okay with RoK we might be able to become allies if you want to
I'm sure you're clan is great. you're leader just sucks >_> XD.

lol, he's not bad actually. But seriously, if he wants the smash community to look upon him or his clan with any respect, he needs to stop being an arrogant prick and realize how good/bad he really is. He's done well at a few local tourneys and does good online. There are MUCH better Ikes. If he can admit that and try to show that his clan is dedicated to improving to be home of the best Ikes, I'm sure everyone would ally with him.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
-__-U .....be serious guys....never mind them,they are only joking around,we are right now voting to decide if we will accept the truce or not ,so far we are going on favor of accepting the truce.

mventre

Smash Apprentice
-__-U .....be serious guys....never mind them,they are only joking around,we are right now voting to decide if we will accept the truce or not ,so far we are going on favor of accepting the truce.

wouldn't the truce only be meaningful if it came from the leader of the clan(Rok)? if comboking is a co-leader or whatever i apologize but it seems somewhat futile to me if the leader of the clan doesn't reflect the same

comboking

Smash Master
wouldn't the truce only be meaningful if it came from the leader of the clan(Rok)? if comboking is a co-leader or whatever i apologize but it seems somewhat futile to me if the leader of the clan doesn't reflect the same
I am not a co-leader but I did ask RoK if i could help get allies and enemies he has not said yet if i can or not

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
sorry to interupt nice sig above me btw but here is a like to what I have typed up for the clan warz this is not the offical thread for it I will make that later but go here to see a thread my friend made for some reason so I put this in and please tell me if you see and flaws with it that need to be changed. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=171727

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
JEJE,thanks for the compliment about the sig,i made it myself ,about the clan war,it looks interesting ,ill go and look at what you have posted in that link later and look if any of my fellow members would like to represent there.stay tuned

-odin
Co-leader of The Twilight Heroes

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K I cant check in here to much so pm me if you need anything or post in the link I gave you so its easier to find everything in one place

NVR2LOW

Smash Rookie
i can join iim main with link but also falco
Name: (SSBB name: King, NVR2(an arrow pointing down), PNTHR, Andy,)
E-mail: vasquez-z28@hotmail.com

i dont know my brawl code ill post it asap

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
i can join iim main with link but also falco
Name: (SSBB name: King, NVR2(an arrow pointing down), PNTHR, Andy,)
E-mail: vasquez-z28@hotmail.com

i dont know my brawl code ill post it asap
dont worry about it ,when you have the time you can post it,welcome aboard and you can go on ahead and introduce yourself with the clan on our forum,the link is on the first page.

link_goron

Smash Cadet
How does this clan war thing work? I didn't understand the rules after the signing up part.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Thanks comboKing ,we should spar sometime if you like.

#Link_Goron : i cant help you with that right now i have not read the rules and instructions yet ,ill do it ,later since im preparing some other stuff for the clan ,if you have any doubts ask corruptfate for all the info you need.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
We also do smaller clan wars (the one at the moment is a fun one against Aethercide) and we're most likely planning another soon after. If you wish to participate make sure you jump on the forums were we decide who will represent us.

And thanks comoboking :D we really should spar sometime.

comboking

Smash Master
alright I will be ComboKing there okay

I am going to practice with link more just incase someone cares

comboking

Smash Master
should i try to hit with the first hit of Link's FSmash or the second

and how should i edge guard

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Just letting everyone know I'll be posting up that match I had with Odin a while ago on youtube since I am just now having the time to do it between Brawling. (Yes, I brawl that hard). But if youo want to see the ending of his first stock, check out the new sig I made VVV.

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
should i try to hit with the first hit of Link's FSmash or the second

and how should i edge guard
1.) The second hit is more powerful, but the first hit, obviously, hits faster. I always go for the first, since if you [purposely] miss, the opponent sees it coming, dodges the second, and punishes you.

2.) Nair is a great edgeguarding attack. Zair Edgehogging is also great.

mventre

Smash Apprentice
Just letting everyone know I'll be posting up that match I had with Odin a while ago on youtube since I am just now having the time to do it between Brawling. (Yes, I brawl that hard). But if youo want to see the ending of his first stock, check out the new sig I made VVV.

hahaha i don't know why that animation made me laugh as much as it did ..sorry Odin :ohwell: i feel for you. there has been many of times that i've been koed by an Ike under 60% damage

Top Bottom