• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Heroes: Clan War w/High Voltage!!

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
It's been a while since i've been to this **** stain of a site and just noticed that RoK comment. It makes me ashamed to live in the same state with this guy! :(

Welcome newcomers, but I doubt it'll matter since all (cept mventre) have been inactive since signing up and will be deleted come the 12th.

:3

mventre

Smash Apprentice
yeah i noticed that its the same people on our boards that are constantly replying to threads. But the people who are active are all cool as **** and very helpful and friendly. Hopefully when all of the inactives are gone and we get more people we can maintain this positive atmosphere. And as of the active members let's share some friend codes so we can brawl each other and help each other's Links progress! The only person I've played so far from our clan is Legan and I should be playing more people ..I'm on all the time to not be battling any of you!

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
If you wanna play me mventre, then PM me over at the forum with ur FC, since I (and a few other clan members) don't come her often it's best to ask for matches there. If you really wanna play someone trying PMing them, cuz if you make a thread it'll usually get lost in the midst of the many other threads made requesting challenges.

:3

Jink

Smash Apprentice
I'm from Calumet City, Illinois. Don't know if I'am up to join a clan but I sure want some live action, if there's anyone nearby to contact and play with that'll be just fine, plus hang out and have some fun, I do games, movies, art (I'm an artist), music (Bjork), game development, weed, ice-cream, UFOs, mangas (Berserk), 80's, 90's, ...

Fighting games I play: VF5, T5DR, SSBB, MK2, KI2, GGXXAC, DOA2U, SC2, SC3, SFIII3rdS

eMail: jinkofwar@gmail.com

Sorry if this is not the place to put this kind info, I only play forums to give and gain info

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
hey everyone i haven't posted on an allies thread before today how's it going any new link things i should know about?

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
SWF name:TREX!
E-mail:jaredescoolio@yahoo.com
FC I'll have to get when I get home

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I'm from Palutena's Army and I'd just like to point out that the name of our clan is misspelled in the first post. You spelled it like "pale tuna".

Ama

Smash Rookie
hey all just browsing by this seems intersting i main with link

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So this is a clan right, and would want to enter some clan wars? If so have your leader PM me and ill send him a messages about a new exciting clan wars so you can decide if you wanta join the brawl. Only one clan per character though.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
So this is a clan right, and would want to enter some clan wars? If so have your leader PM me and ill send him a messages about a new exciting clan wars so you can decide if you wanta join the brawl. Only one clan per character though.
And if you guys join, you'll be on our side.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Oi, just dropping in to say hey. It's exciting to have a Virtuous Hero as an ally. ^_^

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
You're going to start a war between our allied clans with that kinda talk Ryazan. lol

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
You know, I used to main Link back in the SSBM days...too bad Pit came along and totally out-awesomed him
Excuse me...Aint no king of spam AKA Pit ever gonna out awesome link, Hero of time, Both young and old (And toon). Almost any good link main can beat bit i mean........KAPOW!!

Consider yourself lucky i dont have wifi :p

Top Bottom