• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TWEWY Mafia | scumbags victorious

Delvro

Smash Ace
Why does Delvro think townies would claim mafia, but then proceeds to not claim mafia?
If you knew that I haven't claimed mafia, then why have you been laughing because of my "mafia claim"?

@Delvro: Who is his partner?
How should I know?

You want to vote for Swiss after X1, right? What is Swiss's faction?
Swiss is starting to appear less scummy. If x1 flips scum, Swiss is more likely to be town, although possibly SK. If x1 flips town (lol), Swiss is probably one of the Mafia members.

lol, gotcha delvro
......and STILL you have no vote. Obvious scum is obvious

X1-12

Smash Champion
Lynch PARDON MAFIA

thats like, go for the serial killer, yeah?

I know now, I didn't when I just looked at the top page of the thread and posted that.

You said you think its not Swiss/X1 team, but you think X1 is mafia, that means you must have thought Swiss was the SK, but you are voting X1, why?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Oh also guys once the SK is dead we get infinite time to decide who the mafia is - NL'ing has no penalties

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Oh also guys once the SK is dead we get infinite time to decide who the mafia is - NL'ing has no penalties
Oh my God, this really is Newbie 3.

FBI investigation doesn't work against mafia, X1.

Swiss said:
@ Cello - K. Just lynch the SK then we only need two legit town reads to win. The order the rest of us die is irrelevant.

/obvadvice
That...isn't what I said at all, unless you meant after lynching Mafia toDay and lynching the SK toMorrow.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Delvro said:
How should I know?
You don't believe it isn't me, you or Zim, and you just said that if X1 flips scum Swiss probably isn't his partner. That leaves Sho, BSL, and Afro. Which of them is the other mafia if X1 is?

Sho started off by saying I was using WIFOM (for some reason). He then called you scum for being non-assertive. But he didn't vote for you. Isn't that non-assertive? I'm not even sure what the point of all his quotes is. Especially since he repeated your vote of Zim three times. Then again, I don't know why he didn't provide any reasoning for thinking you are some sort of undetermined scum, either.

I'd love to see you try to make a case against BSL.

Afro Horse made three accusations. If he were mafia, that's sure to pull the attention of at least one townie toward him, probably more since it is unlikely that he would simultaneously call his partner scum AND manage to hit the SK with an accusation. That's a lot of heat for mafia, or scum of any sort, to willingly put on themselves.

So, who is X1's partner?

X1-12

Smash Champion
FBI investigation doesn't work against mafia, X1.
I mean we don't have be like "OMG deadline in 1 day must lynch" - if we NL there won't be a night kill so we get the whole of the following Day to decide too, and the same the next Day, and so on an so forth

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
If Vanderzant runs this the same way that Marshy did, then there just won't be Nights or deadlines. But, I get what you mean. At any rate, would you place your vote on Delvro, please?

Delvro

Smash Ace
You see, here's where you need to stop making up my reasoning for me.

I don't believe it's you, me, or Swiss. That's all. I could see it being ANYONE else.

Sho, Afro, and Zim. BSL has been acting town, but I don't see why, were he mafia, that x1 wouldn't be his partner.

From that comment, you obviously want to think Sho is mafia no matter who his partner is (Me/X1/whoever). I don't particularly see why that must be the case, but obviously you'll take this as me trying to save Sho's butt. Whatever.

Sho at least directly accused me, although it is strange not to see a vote after all those quotes. X1 apparently merely thought I had claimed mafia and laughed about it.

Delvro

Smash Ace
God this is beyond dumb. Arguing with people who have freaking blinders on in ridiculous. I'm tired of banging my head against the wall and facepalming at Cello's and Swiss's escapades and tunnel-visioned inquisitions.

Arguing against the Cello crusade alone was bad enough in NBC. I Hate dealing with this thickheadedness. screw putting up with this crap. Omni side of Zim quitting makes perfect sense to me now. =\

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
BSL has been acting town, but I don't see why, were he mafia, that x1 wouldn't be his partner.
"If BSL is mafia, is X1 his partner?" was not the question. "If X1 is mafia, is BSL his partner?" is.

X1 apparently merely thought I had claimed mafia and laughed about it.
And how does that determine his alignment is Mafia? If I came into a game and saw that someone claimed mafia, I'd laugh too. You know this from experience: Mentos was laughing at you when you claimed mafia in Newbie 3. Mentos was town in that game.

From that comment, you obviously want to think Sho is mafia no matter who his partner is
I'm not interested in what you think I think. I'm interested in what YOU think. Tell us what you think. Who is X1's partner if he is mafia?

Delvro

Smash Ace
"If BSL is mafia, is X1 his partner?" was not the question. "If X1 is mafia, is BSL his partner?" is.

Why do you even make the distinction. Soooo dumb. If X1 is mafia, BSL could be his partner. Good god.

And how does that determine his alignment is Mafia? If I came into a game and saw that someone claimed mafia, I'd laugh too. You know this from experience: Mentos was laughing at you when you claimed mafia in Newbie 3. Mentos was town in that game.

Have you not been listening to a single thing I've said? No? you haven't? Because if you have, you'd know that x1 is Mafia because he laughed and then DIDN'T VOTE!!!!

Seriously Cello. Freaking listen! I know it's hard because you're so freaking focused that I'm mafia that you don't even want to CONSIDER that x1 is because it would break the little plan you've made in your head.

I'm not interested in what you think I think. I'm interested in what YOU think. Tell us what you think. Who is X1's partner if he is mafia?
I've already told you who it COULD be. Trying to pick out x1's scummate from that bunch, before he's even dead and flipped, is STUPID.

Delvro

Smash Ace
The amount of bullheadedness in this game is astounding. Scum are sitting around laughing (like x1) while Cello and to a lesser extent, Swiss, is tearing the town from freaking inside out.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Delvro said:
I've already told you who it COULD be. Trying to pick out x1's scummate from that bunch, before he's even dead and flipped, is STUPID.
If it is unreasonable that anyone else be X1's scummate, then X1 can't be scum. That's why we're doing this.

@Dark Horse: Hihi! Could you do me a favor and vote for Delvro?

Delvro

Smash Ace
No, the reason we're doing this is because you're completely blinded by your convictions.

Why do you think x1 STILL hasn't voted me? Because he knows that when I get lynched and flip town, he's screwed.

God it's so obvious!! But noooo. Cello won't listen, because he already has his group of scum Delvro/Sho and NOTHING will ever, ever change that.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Delvro said:
Why do you think x1 STILL hasn't voted me? Because he knows that when I get lynched and flip town, he's screwed.
How would that be the case?

Delvro said:
I'll bet $100 when I flip town that Cello will try to get Sho lynched and not x1.
Not going to claim mafia, then? Good. Also, I don't make bets I can't win.

@X1: That vote, anytime now please.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Town, if I die tonight, please make absolutely sure to ignore every single thing that Cello says. He probably won't want to x1 for some God-knows-why reason, so please use common sense and lynch x1 anyway. Don't let Cello rip town apart.

I'm going to lead by example. Swiss, BSL, Afro, and Sho... join me in voting x1, please.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
fell asleep last night while i was reading. still on page 4 (40ppp).

super bowl + homework. ill try to catch up tonight. no promises.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
was that a hammer? looks like i have all of toNight to catch up. woohoo!

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Afro Horse will be prodded! Still looking for a replacement for I am Zim.

With 8 Alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Delvro: (4) I am Zim!, Cello_Marl, Swiss,
Sho-Minamimoto
Swiss: (1) X1-12,
X1-12: (1) Delvro,
Not voting: (2) BSL, Afro Horse

A deadline has been set for Midnight on the 12th Feb EST (10am AEST). That's about 6 Days!

Prods
Sho-Minamimoto: 1
Afro Horse: 1

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Yo. I'm going to be rereading later, but I'm watching the superbowl right now and I have to study later so you're probably not going to be seeing me until about toMarrow.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Unvote Vote X1

Replacing X1 with Delvro in the Swiss/X1/Afro triangle doesn't change much except that Delvro would have to guess which person is the FBI Agent. If Swiss or Afro dies and isn't the FBI Agent, then we'll lynch Delvro. If they are, then we'll lynch the survivor of Swiss/Afro, and then Delvro if neither X1 nor Survivor is SK.

Is that ok with you, Delvro?

Top Bottom