• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TWEWY Mafia | scumbags victorious

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
With 8 Alive it takes 5 to lynch!

I am Zim!: (1) Delvro
Delvro: (3) I am Zim!, Cello_Marl, Swiss
Not voting: (4) X1-12, Sho-Minamimoto, BSL, Afro Horse

A deadline has been set for Midnight on the 12th Feb EST (10am AEST). That's about 6 Days!

Prods
Sho-Minamimoto: 1

Mod note: X1-12 is V/LA until Sunday the 6th of Feb.

X1-12

Smash Champion
that was horrible to read, I had to skip some of the maths, has anyone checked Cello's numbers though?

@Cello: If we go LPM are we expecting FBI to claim maf then claim FBI on D2? or expecting FBI to claim FBI D1?

for what its worth, I actually thought about double no-lynching, but didn't say anything about it until I'd run the numbers - I hate statistics and probability so I put off actually doing so.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I think we should LPM Swiss for him trying to put the idea of lynching deadweight into Cello's head. (#216)

Swiss

Smash Lord
Where are your stances? Why is what you've said so far useful? Is this just banter before your real posts? If so, why did you not make this clear?

Is Zim town, why or why not? Do you agree with Cello's push against him? Regardless of whether Cello's maths is right or wrong, is Cello town or indie? Is Delv scum? Can he be indie? Wat do you think of Afro, would you agree he has been playing safely? Is this a mafia or an indie tell? What do you think of Shio? Does he lean SK or mafia to you? Could Afro and Shio be buddies? If one flipped scum, would we clear the other as non-scum?

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
Zim is town, at least from what I've read. I agree with Zim that Delvro is probably scum.

Why is he scum?

1. Well for one he is playing the please Cello game, 2. and the fact he is playing middle man. 3. Delvro has yet to stick his neck out 4. and also the fact he has also tried buddying/defending me and some others lightly he's playing way too safe for Town Delvy, Town Delvy is assertive. IMO he's leaning more SK than maf, but I'm not immune to Delv maf.

In fact, after thinking about it, a d1 mislynch is really horrible. With a townie mislynch, a townie nightkill would follow (at least with high probability), EITHER of which could be the FBI agent.

So not only does a mislynch make it possible for town to lose right off the bat, it doubles the chance of losing the FBI agent.

No lynch is definitely the best solution. It offers the best chance of finding a guilty on the SK, town STILL can't lose until they make at least one mislynch, and, if we No Lynch quickly, the SK won't be able to make a lot of good reads, increasing the chance that he will hit Mafia.

No Lynch

From this point on, nobody say anything except a vote for no lynch. Don't give the SK any information.

Alternatively, you can say "I don't want a no lynch", thus signalling to everyone that you a) don't understand logic, or b) are anti-town. Or I made a mistake in my logic, but as everyone already knows, that's impossible.

Good night.
Wtf.... Double No Lynch? You mean like what they did in Dgames road trip? NO!!!

Unvote Vote: Zim
Cello, I haven't supported a no lynch since the second page. What are you talking about?

Screw it. No lynch is dumb at this point.

Swiss is flip-flopped from "no lynch is deff the best choice" to "I don't care" to "I don't see what good a NL does" all in one page. He's also playing dumb in a lot of different ways. Swiss isn't dumb -- it's a facade.

Vote: Swiss

Zim is making a lot of mechanics and percentage arguments, but I have as well -- I don't see how I can blame him for that.

Sho? What has Sho done that's scummy? Why not Swiss?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Why do you agree with Zim as opposed to myself or Cello? Is his reasoning more complete, do you have more of a town read on him, or did you simply happen upon his post first?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Vote: Swiss

It will remain there until you can explain how it is OK to lynch dead weight in a game which can be lost in two mislynches

Swiss

Smash Lord
Words cannot express...

You're actually ********. You have no recollection of NBC? No? Wow.

Answer my questions. If I am town it will be a useful exercise, giving us a firm read on you and thus helping town win, if I am scum you'll be able to use my inferences of what you say to find my buddy, if I'm SK I promise to modkill myself.

It's a win-win situation. No reason for you to not answer.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Full stances:

Sho - Null
Cello - Likely town
Afro - Null
Delvro - Null
Zim - Null
BSL - Likely town

Yes, I will unfortunately be useless this game, and every game also. I'm hindered by not being as clever as you. Nonetheless you did suggest to Cello you should lynch a null-read because you expect them to be useless. And ergo my vote will stay.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Why would I unvote if I intended to go back to Zim?

Agree with Shio first, but I'd be just as glad to go X1. I know he's V/LA, but having an excuse doesn't mean we still know anything about his slot. I'll accept a unanimous agreement that he be the investigation target, but I'd rather have Nabe known as non-SK over X1.
I forgot X1 was in the game.

X1 then has to be complete null, so we only lynch him if we have leaning town or mafia-claims on everyone else. Which we won't have.

Unless you want to lynch him because he's useless, which I'd understand.

Are you even literate?

You had to be a complete null tell as you hadn't posted. Thus we'd only lynch you by default if we had town reads on everyone else (which I said we wouldn't have). Town reads > Null reads you total goddamn ******.

If you're referring to the last line then don't /in any games I'm in ever again.

In addition to the questions you're surely already typing out responses to - explain why what I said is not equally damning to Cello, as for any lynch on your oh-so-precious self to occur it would require Cello's lynch intent (possibly purely for being useless). Explain why Cello is your strongest town read yet you do not trust him to not lynch you for being useless.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Swiss said:
Unless you want to lynch him because he's useless, which I'd understand.
This is you planting the idea of lynching deadweight into Cello's head. You are giving him the idea that we should lynch useless players. I'm going after you not him because it was your idea and your actions that are scummy.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Swiss: I think X1 isn't right nor is he wrong, he's just pulling the wrong information by looking at what you said in the right way. That being said, it's pretty clear that Delvro is mafia (use mafia and SK, please) and Sho is his partner. I want to push Afro Horse to a lynch. If he's the FBI agent, we go X1. If not, then he's probably the SK.

@X1: I'm pretty sure you won't simply accept my judgement by my asking, but I really think we should go Afro Horse. Swiss wasn't saying that I should lynch you for being dead weight, he was saying that he would believe that it would be a reasonable reason for me to want to go against you, but only because it was me saying it. Had it been someone else, he'd have thought it scummy. But I have a natural tendency to go against you, see? Also, you know your own role. It's pretty clear that BSL, Zim, Sho and myself are not the FBI agent. If you aren't, then it's Swiss, Afro, or distantly possibly Delvro. I'm going to push for Delvro's lynch toMorrow, so SK probably won't kill him unless he thinks that Delvro is the FBI agent. At any rate, if we force Afro to claim and he IS the FBI agent, then we can be reasonably sure that Swiss is the SK and I'll be all for lynching him toDay. If he isn't, then it could still be Swiss or him, and getting rid of Afro narrows it down. And if you are the FBI guy, then you can check out Swiss toNight.

Swiss, if you are FBI guy, I'd recommend that you investigate X1. Delvro, if you are, then investigate Swiss. That way, we get the information that we need, whether from investigations or flips.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Explain why Cello is your strongest town read yet you do not trust him to not lynch you for being useless.
This doesn't seem right. Thinking someone is town doesn't make their judgment better, and I'm known for pursuing X1. You should know that, Swiss.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@X1: Or alternatively, you can note that Sho's only scum read is Delvro, but his vote isn't on him. Especially notable since he "thinks" Delvro is the SK. I'd be happy with LPMing Delvro or Sho, or even simply letting the lynch go through if they don't want to play ball. That way, we can approach you, Swiss, and Afro with a little more information. One of you MUST be the FBI agent, so regardless of who dies, we can lynch the other two afterward, since the SK would be forced to CC if the Agent lives. If the SK kills someone else outside your triangle, then the FBI guy can claim with his clear to lynch the last guy.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Swiss: What do you think of lynching Delvro and letting Swiss/X1/Afro sort itself out in the Night?

Delvro

Smash Ace
For the love of god I'm not the freaking mafia, Afro horse is the dumbest lynch ever ffs can we just lynch x1

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Swiss: I explained that. If you are the FBI Agent and die, then we can lynch Afro and X1. One will be town, but the other will be the SK. Then, BSL and I will know that Sho is the other mafia and go on to win. If you are the Agent and live, then one of Afro or X1 will be dead. Regardless of who you investigated, you could then claim Agent we'd lynch whichever one is still alive. Still a 50/50 shot if he CCs, but it's better than what we have now. And if he killed me or BSL, then your investigation is intact and will either incriminate him or clear the other player. Either way, it's the same 50/50 shot that ultimately guarantees we catch the SK.

Swiss, X1 and Afro are all interchangeable in the above paragraph.

More than anything, this is safest. It prevents the possibility of lynching town.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Delvro: Are you the Agent? If you are, then we need to rethink this. If not, then you must agree that one of Swiss/Afro/X1 has to be the Agent, and can single-handedly deal with the SK. So, who is the mafia? Lynching mafia is the best path for us toDay because of the way things have turned out.

Swiss

Smash Lord
You're saying lynch Delv. Assume Player1 dies and is FBI - one of players 2&3 has to be SK.

Why exactly?

Re-state the initial bit, the end is fine.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Swiss: Delvro, Zim and I are obviously not the Agent. BSL is not the Agent, because he was opposed to No Lynching. He's the type of person that would want as much information as possible, and would have taken it to get an investigation under his belt. We both agree that Sho-Minamimoto is scum of some sort, and I'm inclined to believe he's Delvro's mafia mate due to his lack of a vote. That leaves you three. And if I'm wrong and Sho is the SK, then he'll still probably kill in your circle to try for the FBI guy so we can't lynch the non-clear of you three, then immediately know that he's the SK. Either way, Delvro's partner would get killed either from lynch or crossfire.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Cello take this freaking blinders off and answer why x1 DOESN'T have his vote on me if he thinks I CLAIMED MAFIA

Good god how more obvious can it get

Top Bottom