• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TWEWY Mafia | scumbags victorious

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Also we are vt. Our pm is just like the sample but with a different name. I need to check the name tho. Cant switch to the hydra psp. sory

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
our characters name is tenho. delvro is either intentionally playing scummy or is scum. I didn't want to say anything before because I didn't want to out the fbi, but the way this is going is dumb and delvro needs to die.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Sho-Minamimoto has been prodded.

With 8 Alive it takes 5 to lynch!

I am Zim!: (2) Cello_Marl, Delvro
Afro Horse: (1) Swiss
Not voting: (5) I am Zim!, X1-12, Sho-Minamimoto, BSL, Afro Horse

A deadline has been set for Midnight on the 12th Feb EST (10am AEST). That's about 7 Days!

Prods
Sho-Minamimoto: 1

Mod note: X1-12 is V/LA until Sunday the 6th of Feb.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Because I thought Delvro was trying to avoid the night kill. It's more likely he is just a bad scum player.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Zen, just a reminder, if you ARE mafia, letting yourself get lynched only gives your partner a 14.3487654% chance to win. Claiming mafia increases that chance to 16.1382275%

1/90 +1/32 + 1/432 + 1/216+1/1350+1/540+1/216+4/270+1/180+2/90+32/810+2/90
compared to
1/210 +1/42 +1/32 + 6/7 x (1/432 + 1/216+1/1350+1/540+1/216+4/270+1/180+2/90+32/810+2/90)

So, last chance, you are NOT mafia, then?

I am Zim!

Smash Rookie
Vote: Delvro

Cello if I claimed mafia to live, SK would kill me in 2v2v1 situation causing scum to win the game. Dying is better than posing as scum and living.

I am Zim!

Smash Rookie
Cello, the first time I looked at thread was like when Vanderzant first put it up when it was locked. What does that matter?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Cello if I claimed mafia to live, SK would kill me in 2v2v1 situation causing scum to win the game. Dying is better than posing as scum and living.
I wasn't suggesting that you claim mafia if you were town. Besides, how would it get to 2v2v1? We're not going NL, and besides, we'd lynch you toMorrow regardless of your claim. That's how LPM works. I was just making sure that, if you were ACTUALLY mafia, that you'd understand that claiming mafia is better for your faction (and Town).

Cello, the first time I looked at thread was like when Vanderzant first put it up when it was locked. What does that matter?
When was the first time you saw the thread when it was open and people had posted?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSL suddenly has balls - BSL I said this about you once before, where was it and what alignment were you? You're that again.
I have a terrible memory. You tell me.

On phone, quoting and responding to each post as I read through.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Each post that I feel the need to respond to**

I am Zim!

Smash Rookie
I see. Not thinking about the math anymore. I joined to play mafia. You should do your LPS plan on Delvro and pardon me because I'm town. Do your numbers, tell me how it works out.

As for when I first looked at the thread I really don't remember. Probably about when Delvro posted his debate with himself over a no lynch vs lynch.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
OK bsl:

#2 is saying that Cello called us out for indy-hunting, but then says later that indy-hunting is the best option.

#3 is saying that he sees indy catching scum was bad for town, but later sees that indy catching scum is good.

So no, they aren't the same. I'm not overplaying Celoo's contradictions, Cello is overly playing contradictory.

They are essentially the same. Not identical, but still the same.

You explicityly stated that you felt Omni was too focused on SK:

":You aren't thinking about this like Town. You're only concern is the SK; but after the SK, we still have to worry about the mafia, remember?"

Then you later state that we should be focusing on the SK:

"That's NOT our goal! Our goal is to win; the optimal to accomplish that is to eliminate the SK first, then the mafia."

bsl read this. I want your analysis on this entire case since supposedly you feel I'm over playing his contradictions.
Is this a direct quote from a cello post? If so, then nevermind my comment on overplaying his contradiction.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Zen: Did you know read the opening flavor, and did you ever speak to Omni about my exchanges with J/SephMasa?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@BSL: I'm going to assume that you haven't read my rebuttal. I'm also going to assume that if you know what's good for you, you'll rescind that comment when you realize Zim is still in error.

@Zim: Doesn't work that way. Lynch Pardon MAFIA, not Lynch Pardon TOWN. Not lynching someone because they claimed to be vanilla would get us nowhere. And you will never convince me that you are town.

However, I am open to you convincing me that Delvro is mafia. Please, continue. I am interested in your thoughts on that subject.

@Delvro: Do you support LPM, or simply Lynch? LPM should sound familiar to you.

I am Zim!

Smash Rookie
@bsl: No they aren't but w/e.

And yes those are direct quotes.

@Cello: The only thing that me and Omni have discussed is how bad you're playing. I didn't feel the need to comment on your question with sho because it was obvious you didn't think they were that character simply because it was their name. Roles are randomly selected and they made their account before getting their role so there was no point on commenting on it.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
With 8 Alive it takes 5 to lynch!

I am Zim!: (2) Cello_Marl, Delvro
Afro Horse: (1) Swiss
Delvro: (1) I am Zim!
Not voting: (4) X1-12, Sho-Minamimoto, BSL, Afro Horse

A deadline has been set for Midnight on the 12th Feb EST (10am AEST). That's about 7 Days!

Prods
Sho-Minamimoto: 1

Mod note: X1-12 is V/LA until Sunday the 6th of Feb.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Zim said:
@Cello: The only thing that me and Omni have discussed is how bad you're playing. I didn't feel the need to comment on your question with sho because it was obvious you didn't think they were that character simply because it was their name. Roles are randomly selected and they made their account before getting their role so there was no point on commenting on it.
But, if Omni didn't read the flavor, and you didn't tell him the name Miniamoto, then how did Omni know the name Miniamoto?

Sho's name is Minamimoto. That's A-M-I. Miniamoto is the name of the serial killer. That's I-A.

But Omni spelled it correctly. How?

I am Zim!

Smash Rookie
Cello:
I could see Delv-Swiss. Swiss is pretty much right in why we aren't indy. To make such a gambit would be ********. Omni and I are not ********; therefore, we are not making such a gambit. Omni is a PRO SK. It's how he got his gold jugs (See Mario Kart). He wouldn't play like this as SK, we would be blending in the background if we were scum. Probably play like FBI if we were SK. Our meta is fact. Cello you should know I'm town simply for the fact that I oppose you. You think I'm going to break the fact that I will never oppose you as scum for a small game like this? No. You should know with fact that I'm town. +5 facts.
Besides this, you should know that I'm town simply by the way I've been playing. When I say pardon me I mean make me an exception since you should know I'm town at this point. Pretend I didn't claim. Persue the LPM plan at Delvro.

Me town and you yourself knowing you're town means there is a 50/50 chance that Delvro recieved a scum pm. And a Zenhundred% chance he is scum based on his actions this game.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
You were talking about how bad I'm playing right? Did that include my comments on J/SephMasa's role?

I am Zim!

Smash Rookie
What the hell are you trying to get at? We haven't both been online much to confer with eachother and so far there has been very little actual content to actually talk about. The only reads I've given Omni is on you, Delvro, Swiss, and bsl.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Also, he told me to back off from Delvro because he thought it wasn't possible to derive scummy intent from "bad math". Delvro's math supported a No Lynch. If it was "bad", then why did Omni want to GO No Lynch?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Did you or did you not talk about my comments on J/SephMasa? It's a very simple question, and would have been one of the first things you talked about, which is apparently not much.

I am Zim!

Smash Rookie
This side supports using bad math to lynch scum. Omni doesn't realize we have to work into your games to get done what we need done.

Delvro

Smash Ace
LPM would sound fine to me... if the person claiming it actually is mafia.

Problem is, if everyone knows that we Pardon claimed Mafias on Day 1, then everyone is going to do it, because it helps their faction win, regardless of which it is (except possibly SK, but he's screwed regardless in that situation). Heck, if I knew I was about to die today, I would claim mafia with LPM, as should everyone else in that situation. Knowing it would stop a mislynch for at least one day is a good thing. Of course, mafia members would do the same as it would ensure their survival to D2, where they can continue toward their wincon.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Townies will not claim mafia. It is already known that the claimant will the die the Day after, and it is intuitively obvious that the fewer people there are, the more likely it is that we will lynch scum. On the other hand, FBI agent can safely claim mafia to survive, since he will be unCCed the next Day.

Top Bottom