• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turtles Wollongong Smash Thread [Wollongong + Hunter > Sydney]

planetstereo

Smash Ace
you guys, we still need anonther member so i was thinking we ask shaya....

I know he is better than us and all that but he doesn't have a crew (as far as i know) and it would make our team a lot stronger + force the rest of us to lift our game....

what do you guys think?

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
was gonna play some brawl before got games but now it isnt on however if im in wollongong and someone hosts a meet i may rock up if i have nothing better to do considering its so close, im also happy to help anyone with their melee

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yea turtle its brawl, dw I'll host a melee tourney sometime for all you diehards.
wollongong carpool, great idea, make shaya go with you too.
as for crews, I think shaya said something to me about being too busy with school or whatnot

idontgottaname

Smash Apprentice
gotgames got cancelled? why? ah well, i never cared about it. wifi sucks too much.
gong needs to hold a tourney sometime early this year. Anyone agree? any venue ideas?

tkls

Smash Apprentice
so, we all going to the west syd tourney? first crew gathering there too apparently, so we'd better go. march 16 or something. sunday. so, how we getting there? who can go? train?

tkls

Smash Apprentice
so, we going to the act tourney? we could do with some practise, if we could have a meet. im thinking about hosting a dodgy meet for 3-4 people. no more would fit anywhere at my house, and it would be fair dodgy. but im getting desperate for a gong meet.
i also think we should talk seriously about hosting a gong tourney

planetstereo

Smash Ace
so, we going to the act tourney? we could do with some practise, if we could have a meet. im thinking about hosting a dodgy meet for 3-4 people. no more would fit anywhere at my house, and it would be fair dodgy. but im getting desperate for a gong meet.
i also think we should talk seriously about hosting a gong tourney

well, truth is i dont think i can go to canberra this time (parents think i am wasting time better spent studying :() and if i did i definetly wouldn't be able to go to tedeth's touney so its kinda one or the other.

Meet at your house would be good, thinking that there would be only that many ppl able to come anyway, let us know when and how.... (next week is O week so maybe before then?)

Definetly on the Gong Tournament, we should make it both brawl and melee to maximize awsomeness. (april maybe so tim can have the next crew match there) We could also have a poker tournament as special attraction (oh goody:bee:)

PS Turt, if your coming to tickle me elmos meet can you help me with melee marth kthanks.

tkls

Smash Apprentice
guitar hero should also be there lol. love guitar hero. i say melee and brawl crews and doubles, and poker and guitar hero friendlies. anyone have a venue we could get free?

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
if we make a gaming group at the uni and set it up which costs like 20$ u can use the uni rooms for free on weekends and stuff, someone organise that

idk when ill be moving to gong, i just got offered a house, going to sign the lease on thursday or friday prob move up on sunday

tkls

Smash Apprentice
turtle, hell yes. make a weekly/biweekly meet at the uni. im sure if we add more than smash, eg halo, gears, gh, etc could be popular.

unreon

Smash Ace
Man I do NOT like Gears in the slightest. It put me absolutely to sleep and I never felt any tension.

RE4 made my butt cheeks tense every time I entered another room. RE5 will surely do the same.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
re4 made my **** hard
nowadays when i just hear the name mentioned i *** buckets

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Tkls, hope you realise that all that stuff about captainness was just jokes:), not to be taken seriously. Jamus and i have talked it over and we have decided that the roll of captain should be divided between us equally, in practice anyway. We each have agreed to learn the all matchups for our own characters and the most important ones for the rest of our crew as is the captains duty. The question here is thus, "Do you Tickle Me Elmo solemnly swear to undertake this endeavor to the best of your ability and for the betterment of team Gong?"
The rest is up to you
Amen
Stereo

tkls

Smash Apprentice
sorry guys, this weekend hasnt worked out for me. I can hope one of the near weekends in the future

tkls

Smash Apprentice
come on... its not that far... no effort. turtle is still banned hey? is he going?

Top Bottom