• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turtles Wollongong Smash Thread [Wollongong + Hunter > Sydney]

unreon

Smash Ace
I'm in a bit of financial worries and need to raise some dough.

Just to start things off, I'm selling off two games I haven't touched in awhile:
Gears of War - $20
Gears of War 2 - $60

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks y'all =)

PS: everything is in mint condition, don't worry I'm a neat freak.
PPS: This is not a Nigerian scam, okay?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
gears 1 is the best. I would have come guys but I only have the weekends off from work.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Unrelatedly, I think that i should anounce that i now am the proud owner of a Game Cube!!!!
that might not sound like much but its HUGE for me. next time you see me im gonna be a pro melee player (lol). My whole family had gotten into it too, colectively we pretty much cover the top tier (Xlol)
stereo

tkls

Smash Apprentice
hey, we still all wanna be in a crew together? i think we should. all our skill levels are quite close. me jamus and stereo i mean. we need a third person though. any ideas?
i mean for tims tourney btw

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
hey, we still all wanna be in a crew together? i think we should. all our skill levels are quite close. me jamus and stereo i mean. we need a third person though. any ideas?
i mean for tims tourney btw
you need a 4th, id probably play for you guys but ive been recruited by someone else

tkls

Smash Apprentice
tim, i know what i meant lol. and i was talking about a wollongong crew, and we are all pretty cool with each other, so we will probably be in a crew together

planetstereo

Smash Ace
yeah, just got back from holidays, (in mollymook if you didnt hear turt) and i am horrified at the lack of overall awesome. I mean, leave you guys along for one week at it all goes to pot.....

lol not really, i just need some catching up on the goings and doings and like all that jazz.

have been going melee crazy and starting to become semi-half-sub pro at the game....

Yeah also, is tim actually going to hold a crew tourney meet or some such soon?
stereo

tkls

Smash Apprentice
yes, i already signed us up, sorta.
we need one more person. i lag seems to get heaps of ****, but is acting like a ****. "i will not be in a leftover crew". Anyway, anyone know what zaidou is like? not sure ive met him

planetstereo

Smash Ace
we need one more guys....
have been getting so epic melee prac in so we should be able to field a pretty solid all round crew

Also, does anyone agree with me that "the Gong" is an el crapo name and we should be called "You got Gonged" or is that still too lame...

In addition to our epic new name we should all get custom titles FTW
Mines gonna be "Red Symons is my Hero" lol
Jamus is obviously going to be "....and he doesn't afraid of anything" lol
for obvious reason.....
stereo

tkls

Smash Apprentice
hey, anyone interested in having defiled in our crew? defiled is alright. his rob is pretty win too. jamus, when you getting back?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
defiled is better than alright, if he's in your crew then you guys will do good.

I LAG

Smash Lord
hmmmm. It seems defiled has hired luke to find him a crew . I wouldn't mind being in the same crew as defiled

jamus

Smash Apprentice
Hey I just got back from holidays the other day. If Defiled wants to join our crew he is more than welcome. He was a good player and seemed like a nice guy too.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
any of the mighty Wollongong crew coming up to act for my next tourney (march 8th)?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no gong reps for my tourney :(
and like I said tim I'm happy to host one of your crew matches sometime in act if people can make it

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I dont know, us Canberrain's dont use some primitive transport such as trains.
you can bus and it takes maybe 3 hours to get from Canberra to central station, so I'd imagine maybe that much.
quicker if you drive.

edit, oh wait trans as in transport not trains, lol im a *******

well you can catch a train or a bus, both are about the same imo

idontgottaname

Smash Apprentice
yeah, im just saying, it costs quite a bit to travel a long way, and not everyone has stacks of money for these things, ie me

S.D

Smash Master
I might take you up on that actually, how long does it take to get to Cberry from syd by pub trans?
When we took the train to Canberra it took like 3-4 hours but it was one of those sweet interstate type trains with heaps of room and food and stuff and even a powerpoint. Only issue is you have to book these trains in advance via some special means. I say ask Meteor Master to help you out he's got people on the inside in cityrail.

idontgottaname

Smash Apprentice
we should go to the tourney in act. how much did it cost in fuel last time guys?
carpool would be tonnes of fun

Top Bottom