• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson smash tri-weeklys (results in 1st post) - July 19th = CANCELED

Bavram

Smash Rookie
I am new to posting here, not so new to smash. I haven't really played competitively since my smash partner died last year. Looking for some good competition to bring my skills back up to pro level. Mind If I stop by?

Brawl FC is : 4940 5100 3436

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
man i was all free for coming today :(

edit: is there a chance this could be on friday?

AtomicMatt

Smash Rookie
Forward!

Thank you for moving your tournament back of your own good will! That's awesome and I appreciate it! I wish I could make it to your tournament, but I'm stuck working that day! Perhaps next time! :)

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
hey man do you have a general idea of the time? basically the whole afternoon?

In2D

Smash Apprentice
It really all depends on the amount of people that show up, also do you need set ups forward? I can bring a Wii, and ive got an extra TV stashed somewhere. Wont be a problem.

AXE 09

Smash Master
sadly, i don't know if i can make it... it might interfere with my work schedule. or rather... my work schedule might interfere with this tourney. will the next one be on the 19th?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
actually axe is lying and he only wants to play melee.......lol so do I.......but yeah i'd love to come too i play brawl too...but axe is my way there so if he goes i go.. if he doesn't then i can't sniff

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i'll money match your bowser, but instead of for money, the winner has to cook the other person dinner. you're a hella good cook. i'll bring some friends too. it'll be a party. you cook for all of us

forward

Smash Champion
We have one TV that messes up sometimes that we will use for friendlies. There is a GC hooked up to it, but we don't have melee. If you want to play melee, just bring a copy and we can melee friendly/money match all day :)

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
sure thing! i guess there's no point in bringing another setup then. melee doubles are good as well.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
1. Forward
2. Slick
3. GS7
4. CM
5. Eow
5. Justin K
7. 2D
7. Yamer

First results from the tri-weekly

In2D

Smash Apprentice
58, 18 and 8 I think, Im just doing this from memory, I only looked at it once. Ill have forward post the actual results later

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Mistake? who said anything about a mistake? Gamersucktarist7?

Edit: Sucker

Top Bottom