• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson smash tri-weeklys (results in 1st post) - July 19th = CANCELED

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Hey is there gonna be another one once the fall semester starts? I know that's when I'll be in Tucson, after like the 21st or so...but yeah I would love to go to a tournament...never been to one, only friends house's etc. I mean no money and whatnot, but you should do another one later in the fall!

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Of course there is going to be one, and in about a month, Ill be holding one at my house near UA so get ready for that one too.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Forward, when you get the chance, can you post the Real results/participants, not just my recall from memory, random list?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Of course there is going to be one, and in about a month, Ill be holding one at my house near UA so get ready for that one too.
Should I check here to see when /where it is? or will there be another thread? I'm bad at using forums, so I just keep a bunch of tabs open!

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm, not much, just waiting for the next tourney and trying to play my Bi/Tri-weeklies that will be happening starting August probably.

Oh and been working on Power rankings, but have hit a little road block with the way that im going to do it.

fl1pp3r

Smash Rookie
hey forward, do you take a right off of broadway or a left off of broadway to get to your apt? I'm planning on going to this tournament

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
NO I AM NOT RUNNING IT!!!!!!!!!

It's been officiated. My mom doesn't want me to run it unless Sean is here and as it is I'd feel a little weird running it.

Sean doesn't want me to as it is so at this point it's a definite no. Sorry guys we'll run another one eventually though =P.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
you should have a smashfest though. i kinda promised my friend i'd pick him up from work after he gets off becuase he lives around where you guys are already...

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
UGH

I dunno I'll see? I was gonna see if 2D wanted to come over today and he said Jackie could probly come as well. Maybe if I ask my mom then I could have more people over. Although one of you should bring a TV so we could play in Sean's "Room"(2D Thats you, you have the HDTV <_<). So James Woods can you come over today or are you busy? If so then I might just call up Jy and Phillipe as well and see if they can drop by for some Smash.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Yeah I know that but I told 2D to come over today. I dunno I guess tomorrow. Lemme ask my mom as well.

Oh well I guess it can wait til tomorrow.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
To Navillus: I don't know, my brother(forward) will post eventually when the next one is. I would think in another 3 weeks.

Sorry to everybody who planned on coming but it can't happen.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Oh ya....Random melee tourney where I lost to a scrub that I shouldn't have lost to. Oh well at least you beat him haha.

I've been pretty good. I practice with Sean everyday so I'm getting kind of good at Brawl. I main ROB.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Sean, my vote is to do this next week instead of waiting a whole other 3 weeks. it may interfere with some phx crap at first, but 1) it'll fix itself out and 2) phx sucks.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I second that vote, plus I dont want to wait that long to play in a tourney again.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Nah chances are we won't do a week. Either we'll go just do it in 3 weeks again(I know sucks) or do at shortest 2 weeks. Although I don't even really know much Sean knows most of the stuff however I can tell you there's a high chance we won't do it this next week or w/e,

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Tell sean to get off his lazy *** and host these **** things! Its called a tri-weekly for a reason, once every 3 weeks, not once whenever a tentatively feel like it.

Gawd lazy!

*end rant*

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
He's in phoenix right now anyways. Whenever he reads this he'll respond or whenever he gets back I'll ask him I guess.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure Sean is stuck in Phoenix right now because he didn't win MAST, and there weren't enough people for a Melee tourney.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
MAST was a joke, but the trip was fun and the people were cool. Although that doesn't make the ****** of our wallets any less painful.

Top Bottom