• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tucson melee weeklies

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I played probably 12 hours of melee yesterday haha probably the most I've played in my life. Anybody wanna play tonight? I'm going to be around central Tucson so I'll be willing to drive anywhere.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i will offer up my dorm's tv lounge if it is convenient...i might be back from phoenix by then, but we are either coming back on tuesday or wednesday so how long are they staying up here for?

Re:Kithkin

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm Kithkin.(this is a new accoutn because my other 12 or so got banned, long story) I'm from Canada, I come down here occasionally to visit my grandparents in their nice new house =3

Just thought I'd introduce myself since I would be very interested in playing you guys next chance I get to come down here.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
so i got some good new for everyone, ive finally gotten word on when ill be able to move, my brother should be out of his house in a week or so and i should be in my new place shortly after, so in the next 2 weeks ill start to host these if you guys dont have any problem with how far it is

edit: is anyone down to play tomorrow afternoon?

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
anyone can come to mexico(hermosillo) is 4 hours away from tucson

good smashers here(Misael,pabo) and other people

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Mexico is further away from Phoenix, and I seldom drive to Phoenix. <.<

Jade: Are you still interested in smashing today?

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I would love to play the Mexicans, but honestly almost all of the Americans are scared to travel to Mexico right now because of the drug cartel violence. Last spring break, there were a bunch of students that were kidnapped, killed, dissected, and stuffed with drugs. They would make the bodies wear a hoodie and sit upright in the backseat and drive across the border. Scary X( and the drug cartel craziness has only gotten worse since then. I love smash but not that much haha.

rugoodat

Smash Journeyman
Last spring break, there were a bunch of students that were kidnapped, killed, dissected, and stuffed with drugs. They would make the bodies wear a hoodie and sit upright in the backseat and drive across the border. Scary X( and the drug cartel craziness has only gotten worse since then. I love smash but not that much haha.
No johns... lol jk

But seriously, that's messed up

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I would love to play the Mexicans, but honestly almost all of the Americans are scared to travel to Mexico right now because of the drug cartel violence. Last spring break, there were a bunch of students that were kidnapped, killed, dissected, and stuffed with drugs. They would make the bodies wear a hoodie and sit upright in the backseat and drive across the border. Scary X( and the drug cartel craziness has only gotten worse since then. I love smash but not that much haha.
Especially since you've got Forward in Tucson, and you've got Taj and Wobbles in Phoenix.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
sorry xander i dont usually get back on the boards after 12, and i didnt have a ride yesterday so i ended up crashing at 7ish with a fever but tonight if you guys can get to tys or this side of town im way down, my car works just very sloppy and no insurance lol

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
sorry xander i dont usually get back on the boards after 12, and i didnt have a ride yesterday so i ended up crashing at 7ish with a fever but tonight if you guys can get to tys or this side of town im way down, my car works just very sloppy and no insurance lol
I'll see what I can do. I believe we have somewhere between 3~5 full setups, lol.

Would we go to your place, or is it fine if we smash at Forrests?

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x

XDDD

mexico have a bad reputation =(

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
so this is kinda a last ditch effort, any of you tucson fellows looking for a place to live? need to spread your wing? can you afford roughly 315 a month? well youre in luck i need a roommate in my new place its a nice 3 bedroom place pm me or if you have my # text me

ps its too god **** early to be working! **** frys

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
is this thread really active at all?

melee at xanders today! please! i need melee! i worked 45 hours between wednesdaya nd sunday and i need to meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
i work till 12 and then again at 4-9. i do have 12-4 open and free but i dont have a ride, my car is still kaput!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey its not ourfault you always work chris, every time we get together you're busy ><

i think ty an myself might get together wednesday if you wanted to go?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Melee. <3

I want to smash with Nick and Ty on wednesday. :D

Also; people should try and make their way over to my place today.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Lets arrange Smash on Saturday. I'm bringing a friend because he desperately needs to get better more than I do.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
haha yeah jade you suck. also, jade you have to fight elvis and then tommy for the best purple gannon status in tucson bro, it was intense, went to game 5 between tommy and elvis, good stuff...

also shiv, want me to give you a call wednesday? or were you just interested in smash today? I'll aim/text people for wednesday tho...

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
lol, not you Jade. I had a fun time teaming with your Ganon, Up B techs on the side of Yoshi's Story are too good.

I have another friend that actually lives fairly close to me, he needs to get better, so I'm dragging him down this weekend.

Also, you left tooooo early man. Me and Elvis had a battle for the Best Purple Ganon in Tucson. We were both Purple Ganon and did a Best of 5 on Final D, great matches man. I think we established that Elvis has to play you, then one of you plays me for the Purple Ganon. They said you love Purple Ganon. Also, accept my Facebook request.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Oh Shi- ,Double Post between Tommy and Piman34, pretty much about the same thing too.

EDIT: Crap, a real Double Post. Sorry.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Depending on what time you're looking at, I'll probably be free Wednesday. I kinda in favor of playing early, instead of going to like 7 or 8. I'm free after 2, so probably any time after that.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
lol well ill have to start playing with ganon again, oh man smash is too good, wednesday im actually off work from both jobs. . .but imma be stuck helping my bro move out so i can move in and we can have decent sized smash parties weekly again!

p.s. anyone wanna move in? lookin for a roommate lol

Top Bottom