• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tucson melee weeklies

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
im down to smash on saturday, tonight there may be a little something at coops new apt(its in the same complex) so give him a call itll start a little later then usual but for everyone in my car on sat remember what we need to do

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I'm not done with school until 9 tonight, so I should be down for some melee. I'll go if somebody texts me with a full update by 9. And we should finally officially start our little Tucson rankings.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Let's play some Smash Tucson. When/where or maybe my apartment if there is no where else.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
ok so i hate the fact that tucson hasnt smashed in sooooooooo long! we need to get some practice in especially with m2r in about 2 weeks!

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
as far as i know wed and thur im of work at noon so i have all afternoon, and despite the holiday i have all day sat to smash its been way to loong for tucson to smash lets get something going

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
That's a pretty messed up way of putting things. Regardless, I'd love to smash.

Jackie, do you still play Brawl? o.o

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey i wanna go to some of these...i'm similar minded to rubyiris in terms of wanting to improve and stuff, and jackie can attest to the fact that i'm terribad atm but I live on campus at ua currently and have a car, so if i can go, i can give rides!

i like brawl rubyiris and play anytime im free :)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
oh ok sweet

i'll try to talk my g/f into letting me go while she goes out haha I'm looking forward to it

who should i call for directions?

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
you can call myself my number should be on the first page if not its (520)904-8341 text me and i can answer anytime ill only answercalls when im not working, after 12 but before 4 or after 8 lol

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
hey i wanna go to some of these...i'm similar minded to rubyiris in terms of wanting to improve and stuff, and jackie can attest to the fact that i'm terribad atm but I live on campus at ua currently and have a car, so if i can go, i can give rides!

i like brawl rubyiris and play anytime im free :)
My number is (520)358-8688. I've got a wii and a copy of Brawl and Melee. Just hit me up whenever you're free. Like Jade said, we're smashing at a friends house tonight. Also; east-side people smash every Wednesday and Saturday at my place, which is Wilmot and Fairmont, if you're interested.

=]

*edit.* If I remember correctly, we played at Showtime, Wednesday? you were the Falcon player?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
if that's me you think you played you are wrong, haha I never been to a place named showtime. But east side isn't too far i don't think so I'd be down some days, depending on work loads.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Oh, alright. Just FYI I can receive texts, but I can't actually reply to them. I got your text a few moments ago.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Please excuse the double post, but it's sort of necessary:

ATTN PEOPLE WHO ARE AT WEEKLIES NEXT TIME:

Whoever plays on the recording TV(s) MUST sign in with their tag. We have about 2 hours of wasted material because I cannot for the life of me identify who is playing half of the time.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
double post time!

ok tucson we need practice before saturday were all rusty as hell, so im proposing tomorrow night anyone down?

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
ok so i found out some good and some bad news yesterday,
i am for sure getting that house to own and we can have the smashfests there anytime, but im not gonna be moving in there till about mid april, so looks like forrest is gonna be the one saving tucson for now

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
when you said tomorrow, yesterday, did you mean today, thursday jade? if so i can't go :[ and friday yall will be at coopers...so i guess saturday it is for me

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
there will probably be a weekly this fri, im not sure when ill get there,

also is anyone free today after noon to help me finish moving my ****?

Top Bottom