• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
ah im sorry to hear that tommy,yeah chris said you lived rediculously far away :[
yes vector is a scam i checked it out and you actually spend more money than you should and its very risky.
they ARE the best knives in the world tho but still not as sharp as marths falchion sword lol

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
spencer has school. the days that hes not at school hes smashing with me or chubbz,
Pretty accurate. I have 3 hours between classes on Mon and Wed and Chubbz lives only a 20 min walk from Pima east so I walk to his play and chill with him, eat some lunch play smash etc.

I plan on keeping up with my schoolwork so that I can smash every Thursday with Xander for a couple of hours like I've done the past 2 weeks. I have Fridays off as well so if I want to play people then I can also do that obviously but yeah that's why I haven't posted lol.

I just hadn't checked the Tucson thread in a day or so but idk I guess I just didn't feel anything worthy of posting to. And yeah Brian it was good playing you the other day.

Okay so now anytime I play in tourney I'm drinking an energy drink beforehand LOL.

tw1n

Smash Champion
He's so good that he has a -1s reaction time. He knows what you're gonna do before you do it!
Does he use the power of Geass? Or is he just a chemist who knows the solution because he uses reaction?
Man... both of these are nearly sig worthy lol.

Taj reaction time is so fast, he won Satan's soul in a hand slap MM vs the Red Guy
(props if you know the "Red guy" reference)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Jackie go sheik! (in all seriousness, i don't care about playing any of your other characters. regardless of how badly I may or may not win, everyone's gonna say your sheik would've won anyway, so i have no reason to want to play any of your other characters)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Jackie go sheik! (in all seriousness, i don't care about playing any of your other characters. regardless of how badly I may or may not win, everyone's gonna say your sheik would've won anyway, so i have no reason to want to play any of your other characters)
pretty much this.

That's why I want you to beat his Sheik. :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I wouldn't be surprised if he was a jerk and went Peach against you just because you said that.
(DlCK move)
dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Why is this poll still on this thread.

someone get UTDZac, UTDZac UTDZac, (NAME SEARCH PL0X) to take the poll off.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
To be half serious, you can win a match much more easily using only shine than only using transform. These rankings have become static, somebody beat me already.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
To be half serious, you can win a match much more easily using only shine than only using transform. These rankings have become static, somebody beat me already.
Already? You WERE beaten for most of the time you've been on the rankings anyways so I don't see what your point is :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You've been tied for #1 only since what...June? LOL

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Already? You WERE beaten for most of the time you've been on the rankings anyways so I don't see what your point is :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You've been tied for #1 only since what...June? LOL
If you want to look at percentages, I was actually at 1 for a good while before Chris was. That wasn't the point I was getting at though. I was wanting for somebody else at all to beat me in Tucson.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Jackie! You should play Yoshi with me! at this next tourney! but if you wanna play Sheik, and prove how awwsum you is! you can do that too....^^

:)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
If you want to look at percentages, I was actually at 1 for a good while before Chris was. That wasn't the point I was getting at though. I was wanting for somebody else at all to beat me in Tucson.
You forgot #0 is what I'm getting at yo.

Get at that yo.

EVERYONE GET AT MY ZELDA =D

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
So I'm trying to make a Pokemon RPG with a different story/map, etc. using Pokemon LeafGreen's system. Wondering what elements I should attempt to implement such as minigaming, puzzles, story elements you guys could think of that would be interesting. Got the first "Pallet Town" map revamped so far.

Top Bottom