• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i know this has been said like, a billion times in this thread

but that pikachu/morrigan cosplayer lives in phoenix

Jane

Smash Hero
hmm, abruptly dead thread is abruptly dead.

you guys im tryna smash on friday but im also leaving to san diego D:

three day weekend in san diego with the famz or noche de sexo? im leaning towards san diego right now

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I was speaking fluent Axe you jerk! you were too up until the last part. What a heavy accent you have too >.>

Smash!? melee!? Money match!? Pika!? Pikachu Money match!? Smash Melee Pika Pika Chu Chu Pikachu!?

(I just asked him if he has gimped any foxes off the ledge recently. Thats how you say hello and I hope you are having a good day in Axe).

tw1n

Smash Champion
Oh. I speak Axe.

Tail spike, Falco Dittos, Pika, Chu, Chu, What it is, Back Smash, Forward Smash, Melee, BattleAxe, Brawl sucks, Pika, Melee!
Oh!!! Pika pika. Melee forever. Falco. Up air oos. Gimp. Shine death. Armada. Chu. Melee. Melee. Smash.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
A conversation between Mango and Axe:

Axe: Pika pika chu melee?

Mango: ****.

Axe: Ah pika pika melee chu?

Mango: ****.

Axe: Melee shine shine ahhh pikachu pika?

Mango: Rapex2.

Axe: Chu chu chu.

Mango: Raaaaaaape.

Axe: Brawl ewwwww! Melee pikachu falco.

Mango: ...

Twin_A

Smash Champion
You should have seen the storm Albuquerque had a week ago. It was the coolest thing I've ever seen!

It was daylight out but flooding with rain. It was literally yellow and orange outside. It was beautiful! And there was a clear start to finish double rainbow out. Lightning was hitting and everything, yet it was still bright outside.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
hee hee i hope you can. so ill take that as a yes that youre going? and if you would i could help you become better at melee! if you accept of course. lol but if not then why am i so much better than everyone in this thread? especially people who play gay characters like sheik, and silly ky- i mean peach.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
hee hee i said nothing about a MM lol the only thing i did was ask if you wanted help or advice. but i guess ill MM you. ummmmmm lets see............. how about my ganon? or DK. lol

Jane

Smash Hero
a thought just struck me - why doesnt m2k have like a tutoring program? he could make ****ing bank. in both games, lol

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
"Don't get hit. That'll be $50."

And naw man, I MUST have tons of dark, ****ing clouds for when it rains.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
M2k is the worst smash teacher ever. He never goes easy (doesn't know how), and he gives the worst advice. I asked him for help in the sheik vs fox match up.

He said: "Oh thats easy."
Then he left it at that. I asked him how so and he said "Get them to 24% then f tilt and you've won."

That was it. No more advice. Just that >.<

Jane

Smash Hero
well yeah because he has no incentive and doesnt give a **** about you.

but if he really wanted to, he could teach people and charge an hourly rate for his services or whatever haha

Top Bottom