• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Well Twin_A, that's what we had decided originally. But ever since Dark Link made that post about two spots opening up in their car, Kyle is trying desperately to convince his mom to let him go with them to the tourney.

So Kyle might be going, I'm still not sure. If he goes he is probably the only Tucson person going, he won't be able to bring anyone else since he is going with Phoenix.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i hate GG7

he's a terrible human being and falcon

<3

@Jeff:

I will be several degrees beyond disappointed if you aren't at my house next Friday. I'll be free at about 1

AXE 09

Smash Master
heck yeah chris! way to represent =) everybody better start voting!!!!

wait... halo just beat WoW. so.... everyone, vote for melee!!!! por favor ^^

Joey, please come saturday

tw1n

Smash Champion
Axe that makes me sad =[ So you know what that means. Next tournie we have (no matter how small), you HAVE TO SHOW UP!!! Either that or go to Pound 4 so I can see you again =]

<3 Axe. I miss ya buddy

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Somebody PLEASE PICK ME UP for Saturday's smashfest. I will NOT miss this one. Chris? Shiv maybe? I'll see about McCarthy.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Kyle, Myself and Derp will be at the Smashfest tonight.

With a small chance of F***ing Miles.

Edit: I'll be bringing my PS3 with Tekken 6, Soul Calibur 4, BlazBlue, and Street Fighter 4. I'll also have Soul Calibur 2 on Gamecube.

AXE 09

Smash Master
tonight? i'm gonna be so tired tonight.... after studying for (and actually doing) finals all day today -_-

which i should be doing right now.... but it's so hard to focus when there's melee i could be thinking about XD

dang i really wanna go to NM.... i miss the twins so much ahhh!! =D

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
...Hey, if anyone isn't going to be at NM, I'm willing to have company over; feel free to text or call me at (602)-718-8886

I'm a bit lonely, and I could use as much practice as possible...I'll do a couple money matches too.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
...Hey, if anyone isn't going to be at NM, I'm willing to have company over; feel free to text or call me at (602)-718-8886

I'm a bit lonely, and I could use as much practice as possible...I'll do a couple money matches too.
people play smash in phoenix

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Nope, I'm going to be talking with my family about this again, so everything gets sorted. Even if 1 decides against it, I'm doing it for me.

I already checked out Pima Community College and other schools around Tucson, and the summer classes at Pima are pretty cheap for out of state residents, like a $1000 cheaper, so I'm aiming to come down a month before that semester begins

AXE 09

Smash Master
rob and i will be smashing in the union from now until whenever we feel like leaving lol. anyone is welcome to come

just a head's up.... it'd still be really cool if we had a smashfest tomorrow ^^

Disciple: dude, why do you have to move here when i'm leaving, ahhhhh!!!

WOW i got mega owned by mango hahaha

tommy...... <3

D. Disciple

Smash Master
yeah man pima is pretty cheap for tuition. in state tuition for 13 credits is about $700
I know! When I saw that I was like wtf, are they serious?

I'm gonna try to take some summer classes, to get a few credits out of the way, since the game design courses are only available in the spring and fall semesters. Still need to get another sit down discussion with my family again. Then go look for potential jobs out there. Pretty sure my trust fund will keep me stable for school and to live off of for awhile though.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Work your *** off for money and save up while you are still taking the easyyyyyy Pima freshman classes so you don't stress about a lack of a social life when you are taking the hard junior+ classes.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
When is the smashfest starting/ending?

I can get to the u easily enough but I'll need a ride home.

^Edit^

I'm not going to be home for a while. Someone call me with the plans for the smashfest

AXE 09

Smash Master
everyone should not play brawl and come to the union right now to play melee instead :)

i'll be there from now till 4am

i might not be there for like another 30 minutes though, depending on how long i take to eat haha. but call me if anything

tw1n

Smash Champion
So thanks to AZ for letting me team with Light lol =]

But seriously. Axe and GG's 7, and everyone else. NO EXCUSES NEXT TIME please. I need to see AZ again!

Top Bottom