• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yeah but jane isn't "weekend" the phrase right? so the end of the week is referring to the week, which the subject would then be the week, and the gender refer to the subject, which is the week, and feminine?

<3

Jane

Smash Hero
haha nick you confused me xD

well all i know is, este fin de semana is how you say "this weekend"

BUT, maybe "esta" is also correct, sometimes theres more than one correct way to say something

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey Axe I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it to todays fest. Too short notice sadly =[

But you guys are still coming on the 12th right??? I'll be heartbroken if you don't. Seriously. I'll cry a thousand tears, write some emo poems, and watch the notebook while eating a pint of mint chocolate chip (or cookie dough) ice cream... maybe rockie road pending how depressed I really am.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
missed you today jane - and also im sure its different textbook spanish than conversational ya know? thats how its been in my case i was just being my silly self : p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dude this thread is more abandoned than in between the legs of an 80 year old woman with no arms... Dirty thought.

<3 you guys

Side note: Any news on you all coming here next weekend????

AXE 09

Smash Master
Alright guys, just wanna make an official announcement........

starting December 18th (possibly a day later or earlier).....

i will no longer be living in tucson

i'm moving to phoenix.... Peoria to be exact

during winter break, i MIGHT be going to california, but i'm not 100% sure. the main thing is.... I'M MOVING *sob*

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I will reclaim my 1 spot! **** yeah.

And pfft you know you're excited to get better smash competition in Cali :p

...and cali girls

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

during winter break, i MIGHT be going to california, but i'm not 100% sure. the main thing is.... I'M MOVING *sob*
darn it jeff

my GPA will plummet with you in town

but i'll love every minute of it

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Now that I think about it Jeff, with that good of competition regularly in California I wouldn't be surprised if you catapulted into top 10 nationwide real fast. You will inspire a new generation of Pikachus haha.

If you move to Peoria I'm sorry :(

D. Disciple

Smash Master

You jerk! I'm **** near 100% sure that I'm going to be moving down to Tuscon in a bit, and you're gonna move somewhere else! *sad face* T_T

D. Disciple

Smash Master
After my spring semester, if I can get the money in on time, but I told my sis that's down there that it will be sometime after January.

Yes I play Melee. I suck at it now because I dropped it when Brawl came out like a noob, when I could've been practicing both, so I got a lot of rust to shake off.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I'm scrubbing, I'm scrubbing.

Hmm, I'm looking at distance between areas, for smash scenes. Hitting up tourneys in different states is a drive, but seems worth it if people are willing to carpool.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i'm sorry guys ='( my dad.... gave me this huge talk a little bit ago, and he told me that i pretty much have to move with him to phoenix... peoria actually, but whatever. tempe, glendale, peoria, it's all phoenix to me

i wish i could smash tonight, but i suck at getting my homework done so now i have to do this huge presentation done before tomorrow all in 1 day when i had 2 weeks to do it. i'm so lame lol

twins, it'd be pretty awesome if i could move to NM with you guys haha. but unfortunately, my fate is set ='(

the good news though...

i'll have my car =) so if i'm lucky, i can visit every once in a while.

Tai, get ready. we're gonna smash A LOT

Deshane: YOU'RE MOVING TO TUCSON?!?!?!?!? darn it dude!!! ahh!!!! just when i finally get another pika main moving into town, i have to move. great haha. don't worry man, i'll visit!

Philippe (i probably didn't spell that right, my bad lol): you've moving here on the 17th? snaps dude! wtf why is everyone coming to tucson JUST as i'm leaving? this is ********! gah!

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Jeff - Doesn't matter, I'll still visit you whenever we get the chance. **** I drive out to places way outta my way to pick up people in MN to go to a spot that's 15 mins away from me. Driving out to Peoria wont kill me.

Text me sometime you nub lol.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
who the hell on earth are you

You jerk! I'm **** near 100% sure that I'm going to be moving down to Tuscon in a bit, and you're gonna move somewhere else! *sad face* T_T
that's ****ing sick. we'll brush the melee rust off you really fast since brawl is practically non-existent in tucson (mainly east tucson, west/central has SOME brawl players)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Tai, get ready. we're gonna smash A LOT
i'm already ready

god ****, life's gonna **** once winter break hits

we're going to socal, coming back, and then smashing my brains out with jeff, and then chuckie's going to be free to hang out again cuz he will have graduated by then

Top Bottom