• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

tw1n

Smash Champion
Axe those matches were sick!!! And are you coming still this friday?

Yo Double D!!! I remember you from Genesis. You had the hat that said D. Desciple lol. You were awesome as hell!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Does anyone have cheating devices for the ps2? I'm looking for any cheating device with a media manager. I want to softmod my Ps2.

Older-model Action replays would be best. Version 3.4 is the most reliable, I believe.

Jane

Smash Hero
just thought i'd share this as i found it hilarious.

its basically a "story" that someone created, but with real pictures

if you didn't get it, this is whats happening: 1.) obama is at the game, scoping out the hoez 2.) obama is receiving props from homies 3.) obama is enjoying a cold one 4.) obama is having fun 5.) obama notices something 6.) its michelle, and shes angry! 7.) obama is like "aww fuck, she found me

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dude seriously GG7... Wow. My eyes hurt lol.

So no chance of you guys coming =[ I shall shed a thousand tears of pain and agonny. As well as kill some kittens.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i wish i could see the twins this weekend =(

hey ummmm.... does anyone wanna have a big smashfest this saturday?

seeing as it'll be my last weekend here.... i'm leaving next thursday AT THE LATEST

there's a possibility that i might leave as early as monday

so a smashfest saturday would be really cool ^^

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
If Kyle ends up going to New Mexico, I won't be able to go anywhere this weekend.

Someone convince Kyle to not go to New Mexico for my own benefit.

AXE 09

Smash Master
is kyle still going? i didn't think he was either but i haven't really talked to him lol. but if he leaves tomorrow, i can't go...

Sean: i can smash tomorrow but i won't be able to until really late, like at 7pm or something like that. i have all my finals tomorrow haha. so tomorrow's gonna be pretty booked for me until late.... i'm free all day saturday though

Top Bottom