• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

tw1n

Smash Champion
Everyone should play melee.

Dude I miss you dudes so much! I am free all of Sunday it's lookin like. So at least we can chill then for a while too =]

IHOP!!! Or something lol. Someone should bring a recording set up to our place. We can make a new Axe Combo Video. Call it A.C.T.'s Axe Combo-ing on the TWINS!!! Or something awesome like that lol.

Hmm... Ideas are coming now lol...

AXE 09

Smash Master
Pikachu sucks play Falco.
i already do play falco, and i STILL think pikachu's better =)

Everyone should play melee.

Dude I miss you dudes so much! I am free all of Sunday it's lookin like. So at least we can chill then for a while too =]

IHOP!!! Or something lol. Someone should bring a recording set up to our place. We can make a new Axe Combo Video. Call it A.C.T.'s Axe Combo-ing on the TWINS!!! Or something awesome like that lol.

Hmm... Ideas are coming now lol...
dude i am totally down with this!! XD hecks yes!!! man i'm excited to see you guys again lol. you better have some more amazing tricks to show =)

thanks for being a c-c-c-c-combo breaker, jeff. Jerk.
tee hee ^^

Brawl sucks play melee

edit/ <3
best advice anyone could give :)

EDIT: i just realized we're on page 100!! happy 100th page everyone =D

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
When are you guys starting? I've got two exams tomorrow but maybe I'll drop by for a little bit anyway.

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
bwahh joey your words hurt. *cries* but yea sorry been playing that new call of duty and gears of war with my homies. i got court tomorrow so im out off work. we can make time then to play, maybe i can come pick you up after school. also my cell phone is off if you have been trying to reach me.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
GAH! mr. turnip why play that stupid call of ***s game! melee! and if your phone is off than how can i tell you when to pick me up from school?

tw1n

Smash Champion
dude i am totally down with this!! XD hecks yes!!! man i'm excited to see you guys again lol. you better have some more amazing tricks to show =)
Dude we ave TONS!!! of tricks to show you. A whole nights worth at least.

And ya a combo vid would be funny as heck lol. Just about one more week ahahaha!!!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
alguien quiere jugar smash conmigo esta fin de semana? pienso que si!

on another note, i'd like to play this weekend, and i'm feeling in the driving mood so if you want to play and/or want me to come to you, lemme know! text me if you can or IM me cuz smashboards isnt working for me on my computer in my room

Jane

Smash Hero
porque perdi tres semestres de mi vida en esa clase chingada.

i hate spanish classes, cuz i know everything, but the homework is always gay. i feel like i should just be able to say "k i can fluently speak, understand, read, and write in spanish thanks for my A"

but noooo. the copious amounts of gay homework language (especially spanish) classes give make me not get an A ): ...or a B

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol bummer dude. I did 2 semesters of spanish and ya... never again. I learn more from working with mexicans hahaha

AXE 09

Smash Master
BIG smashfest today!!!!! in the union!!!!!!

EVERYONE should be here at 5pm

Tim (V3ctorman) is here to visit, so everyone must come!!!!

SV will also be coming today. i'm hoping this will be big, so everyone, please show up!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
for the record i'm not taking anyone to this or back home from this unless i'm paid cash gas money

TIRED OF ALL YOU BROKE *****

i'm taking i-10 to get there because it's faster and uses less gas.

Top Bottom