• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
wow

this is getting wayyyyyy too personal for comfort

jesus christ, why do you care if people think your fox is better than your falco? it's your choice to use who you use.
tai you be quiet! ill say what i want *****es! if you mess with me i will make your life like hell everyday hahahahahahaha! and what are you guys talking about? what did i post?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Anybody want to play my Sheik?

You're all a bunch of cowards who get all whiny and john about how unfun it is to play my Sheik. So my Sheik won't get any better. **** you all.

I don't think Xander *****es about my Sheik though haha. And Sean's always wanted me to play Sheik more. You ****ers don't live near me though.

Jaja why am I being so mean? I dunno. I think I'm going to get laid and stay away from the boards for a while to cool off.
I want to play your sheik more dude. It's such great practice.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
You came here and stated your opinion as fact, and I called your *** out on it. I have every right to do so.
Yea but don be such a ***** about it. Like tai he addressed me with respect and I told him simply what was going on. You always take everything I say to a whole new ****ing level causing it to get out of hand.

Im not butt hurt by no means xandar always acts like someone ****ted in his cereal every time I say something he doesn't agree with.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
(This is Spencer)

lol jackie trolling me =p

Yeah Rob I know Sirlin's article about play to win but Wobbles has posts emphasizing on it as well.

Anyways....AZ got that 5th place at Apex, pretty good everyone.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Yea but don be such a ***** about it. Like tai he addressed me with respect and I told him simply what was going on. You always take everything I say to a whole new ****ing level causing it to get out of hand.

Im not butt hurt by no means xandar always acts like someone ****ted in his cereal every time I say something he doesn't agree with.
lol carltons funny but not as funny as I and it dont matter carlton somones just mad that he lost a samus and a DK thats why he wants to prove himself to you and yeah xander you pedophile! what are you talking about jane? i didnt post nothing. i said that i was gonna do the chop saki on him but certain people stopped me from doing so. lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Anybody want to play my Sheik?

You're all a bunch of cowards who get all whiny and john about how unfun it is to play my Sheik. So my Sheik won't get any better. **** you all.

I don't think Xander *****es about my Sheik though haha. And Sean's always wanted me to play Sheik more. You ****ers don't live near me though.

Jaja why am I being so mean? I dunno. I think I'm going to get laid and stay away from the boards for a while to cool off.
Your Sheik is unfun to play against.

Use Falcon against me in tournament, that would be much more enjoyable :laugh:

mainly because I enjoy winning

Jane

Smash Hero
Well negro, you said something that warranted "omgwtf" responses from two people, and then you removed it, so you did post SOMETHING, and i am just sad i didnt get to see it haha

forward

Smash Champion
Jackie maining sheik is a scary, threatening, AZ-empowering move.

I think it would help the entire community and help raise the skill of everyone.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Taj is the best smasher in the world.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8791679

Anyways, Apex was amazing!!! Wow I wish all you guys could've been there. Did you guys follow the live stream?
I watched the entire 11 and a half hours on Friday, Doubles Grand finals, and singles pools Saturday, and all of singles bracket for Melee, and a few dehf games for Brawl on Sunday.

Jane

Smash Hero
I cant WAIT to get back to tucson so i can watch all the amazing sets that happend. Someones gonna have to compile a list for me

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
and go out with me to hit on beeeeeeeeeeeches.
What are you talking about? You're a ***** who has barely approached women at all since those two jailbait at Pima ;)

Hey Jackie, you know I've always enjoyed playing your Sheik, the matches aren't that lopsided anyways so I don't mind :)

Oh and Joey, maybe your Fox isn't your best now and maybe he never was, but to me he sure as hell looked like it for a period of time. There was a time when you played more Fox in tournament and did extremely well and scared me with how good you did, especially because of this match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWNg95k98_o

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah thats what i thought it was spencer. but i just think tucson doesnt know how to fight fox or has a harder time to fight against him than falco. thats what i thought it was. and yeah i know i ***** that match lol nah it looked like you were really nervous and i just felt really good about using fox that day thats all. Because I was too depressed to use falco. :(

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
The only person who sucks vs Fox is me, and even then its more like I only suck vs joeys Fox. Sean always says I **** Fox.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
well xander maybe im the only............good fox youve ever played. lol well have you played tai's fox lol its better than my fox. well when i come back it wont be. HA! TOO EASY!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Oh ya everyone.

YEAH! > most of AZ's melee players. Leaving out the obvious 4 tho (Forward, Axe, Taj and Wobbles)

He was tearing it up at Apex

tw1n

Smash Champion
Don't remember. I don't believe so but I know he was doing really well whenever I was watching him play against upper level competition

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
well xander maybe im the only............good fox youve ever played. lol well have you played tai's fox lol its better than my fox. well when i come back it wont be. HA! TOO EASY!
tai has a fox? :bee:

i'd be surprised if your fox weren't already better than mine :laugh: my fox is bad now. the only reason i would ever use it is if someone took me to a bad stage.

Oh ya everyone.

YEAH! > most of AZ's melee players. Leaving out the obvious 4 tho (Forward, Axe, Taj and Wobbles)

He was tearing it up at Apex
when was the last time you've played with anyone from AZ outside of the top 4? everybody in AZ worth **** already knows that joey's better than the "average" AZ player (not like that's saying much), but you should actually have experience with these people before saying that A is better than B (for the record, i still think joey's the best az player behind me. suck my ****, silly kyle).

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I don't have a horrifying problem with Sheik overall -- I don't think-- but everyone says I do, so *shrug*

I'm just unfamiliar with certain tactics/situations, and because of the matchup, I suffer gruesome punishment for every knowledge gap. I've played vs some of the better Sheiks in friendlies, such as K1ra, Luc1en, and SF@t, and it wasn't too rough, since they stuck more to the "smarter", orthodox things.

tw1n

Smash Champion
when was the last time you've played with anyone from AZ outside of the top 4? everybody in AZ worth **** already knows that joey's better than the "average" AZ player (not like that's saying much), but you should actually have experience with these people before saying that A is better than B (for the record, i still think joey's the best az player behind me. suck my ****, silly kyle).
Lol of course I have nothing for comparison ;) But you are correct. My bad Tai :)

Oh and Tai, go to pound 5! Maybe this time you won't get a death pool haha

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oh and Tai, go to pound 5!
Lol, I would reaaaally love to :dizzy:

If I said that I'll try, that would be misleading. It would imply that I have some sort of financial control, haha.

Only way I'd be able to go to Pound 5 is if I win every AZ tournament between now and then (LOL) or if someone pays for me. My parents can't afford to just buy me plane tickets to go, and my mom doesn't want me to get a job on top of all the other stuff I'm required to do for school.

Maybe this time you won't get a death pool haha
You have a very sharp sense of humor.

Top Bottom