• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I heard Phoenix and Tucson might start smashing with each other more often.

When does this beautiful relationship begin?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
It's the only time Jeff can make it out.

Also; I seeded melee singles correctly. Brawl and Doubles were random, basically.

AXE 09

Smash Master
someone should host a tourney on august 1st since it's the only day i can go =D pleeeeeeeeeease?

also, i'm able to come to tucson next week on monday, tuesday, OR wednesday (since those are the 3 days i have off work). i heard that xander holds smashfests every monday. if so, then i'll totally be there next monday. if not, then it'd be great if we could put something together for one of those 3 days. just let me know which day works best for you guys.

oh and just so everyone knows... i plan on moving to phoenix on august 7th (because my father's moving up there, and i have to go with him). then sometime around the 20th or so of august, i'll be moving to tucson to go to the U of A

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
It's the only time Jeff can make it out.

Also; I seeded melee singles correctly. Brawl and Doubles were random, basically.
Then why were the two best people in the bracket (Sean and Jackie) not on complete opposite ends of it? Or was that because whoever took Jackie's spot in the bracket before you seeded it?

I was also thrown off by Sean not being at the very top of the bracket. That's usually where 1st seed goes.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Then why were the two best people in the bracket (Sean and Jackie) not on complete opposite ends of it? Or was that because whoever took Jackie's spot in the bracket before you seeded it?

I was also thrown off by Sean not being at the very top of the bracket. That's usually where 1st seed goes.
I seeded it by skill, rather than manually. Tio is a *****. When i tried it manually, there were several names that it wouldn't allow me to drag around the brackets.

AXE 09

Smash Master
oh snaps. so since we can't go to xander's anymore... is there some other place we can smash at? i just wanna go to a huge smashfest on either monday, tuesday, or wednesday. any thoughts?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i want to smash on wednesday/thursday, whenever im in tucson :D

also, does anyone know the details of the tournament Ty was talking about?

v00m242

Smash Rookie
haha well chris im back at my moms so u will have to wait till next week again XP
so i got better again. whos next for me? enrinque? psshhh easy hahah. anyone know whats going on with forrest's place today? his phone is off atm.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
that cat is so **** adorable how could you ever be mad at it.
i didn't smash today because packrats chewed my fuel line so my car is at the mechanic waiting for the ordered part to arrive. it's gonna cost over $700 to fix it.
my first day at my new job is tomorrow morning. it's 15 miles away.
fml
god **** that cat is so adorable.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
sorry to hear about your car troubles jackie :(

on a happier note, i am going to elvis's place tomorrow to smash in the afternoon/evening, so if he's fine with more people over, come too, it will be awesome and i get to see everyone again!!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
that cat is so **** adorable how could you ever be mad at it.

god **** that cat is so adorable.
I KNOW, RIGHT?!

I didn't WANT to change my avatar from Kage's face, but I just HAD to because it was so god **** cute.

Top Bottom