• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSC #1 - THE FINAL Viridian City - NY/NJ/PA- OCT 24TH- BRING SETUPS - 100 PPL OR BUST

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
looool yea it is

I'm fine. Will is driving. There's no more room in the car though if that's what you were wondering D: maybe ask Vanek if you need the ride
Nah, I just wanted transport from NYC to the tourney, since Im bringing a TV and everything. Im probably just gonna put it all in a massive suitcase and use the subway system lol.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Inui, shadows going out with sum girl or something <3 lol and pierce said hell save his money so i dont have a partner. want to?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
nah ive been playing basically everyday. i just find better things to do with my saturdays :p
Better than hanging out with cool people playing Brawl and winning money off of it? Really?

If you say so.

I hope you're not rusty. I've been doing nothing but getting better. >_>;

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok, so... Atomsk is now going. Sorry, Kelvin. His mom is letting him go if he finishes his school work, and he said he'd do that.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
No people, M2K has no ride anymore, he is trying to get to VC but no luck so far, M2K AND Tyrant are suppose to team, but if M2K doesnt get to VC, Tyrant is partnerless. Me and Anti are gonna win this ;D

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Soooooo.... I kinda need a partner for this. I'm no placer, but I'm definitely not bad, so hopefully somebody good needs a partner still?

Top Bottom