• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA Presents: Smashageddon! MELEE and SSB64! Jan. 31th 2009

Sensei

Smash Lord
Message for donjuan

Donjuan, it says you have chosen not to receive pms or are not able to. Here's my response to the pm you sent me:

Hey DJ, thanks for your interest in the tournament. I have no problem with you guys making a documentary here. I think it would be awesome. I just have to talk to the owners of the store first to see if they are okay with it. I'll pm you back when I get confirmation. Hope to see you and your friends soon!
Also to DJ Nintendo and Alukard and anyone else who needs transportation, if you guys take the train I should be able to pick you guys up at the Dover Train station. Just let me know and coordinate a time.

Sensei

Smash Lord
Little less than two weeks away! This tournament is going to be bangin'. Can't wait!

I'm debating if I should go all falcon again or all falco.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Sensei, Dane and I should be coming to this. I soooo wanna play some melee, I got all hyped after playing actual people, xD. Shame I couldn't win with my Fox/Falco, though. It's sad when 3 of your stocks are SD's and you STILL almost win, though, xD. Mindgames, ftw. (On a side note...my Zelda has been oddly good as of late.)

Moocow007

Smash Ace
Eggm I might have to take you up on that offer. What's the closest NJtransit stop that you'd pick people up from?

Sensei

Smash Lord
For the people coming over my place on Friday, you can start coming by around eight or nine.

Also, don't forget to bring setups!

There needs to be more trash talk going on. My fox is going to ****!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
For the people coming over my place on Friday, you can start coming by around eight or nine.

your fox ain't ****, my Pichu will **** it sideways. Except when we are on the same team ESPECIALLY WHEN WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer

I took off from work Friday to run some errands and get a head start on the drive, but I should be done all that at a reasonable hour. I should be driving Cactus and Scar. Anybody have a place to Smash before like 7 or 8? I would consider going to Neptune or Jfox's if their place is available. Does Rutger's have a gameroom/ is close to Sensei's?

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
a friend and i would like to go to this bu twe need a ride, we live like 40 mins. away in washington nj. we could give gas money of course, just let us know befor friday.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
i think i might be coming to this :D I'm excited for both events :) i need a partner for 64 though, any recommendations sensei? also i need a partner for melee.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
i think i might be coming to this :D I'm excited for both events :) i need a partner for 64 though, any recommendations sensei? also i need a partner for melee.
you might as well not enter melee doubles since sensei and I will be taking first :)

seriously sensei, you should just change the name of melee doubles to "donate to the Mogwai and Sensei fund"

oh, yea, and PC thinks he might be coming to this, hype += 457123987498231747862315

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
PC since I'm probably not going I recommend you team with Vex for 64 and Jman for Melee (they were originally my teammates but I need to get good at Brawl again for CoT4 so I doubt I'm going)
Jman isn't gonna be there. If Eggm or Cactuar are available they might team with you PC.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
i asked cactus last night eggm, but I'm not sure if he's going this weekend or not, he didn't respond to me. I'll def team with you if he's not going though.

JFox

Smash Hero

Wow, three melee events in three weeks? Looks like someone's got melee fever. :laugh:

I'm still tryin to make it to this, and so far so good. I can't play friday though cuz I have work til 12.

Eggm, if you can't find anyone good to team with, I'd team with you. But I kinda suck in teams, so don't be too disappointed.

Top Bottom