• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Warning: make sure if you play Brawl, i'm away from your general vicinity... if you don't want a missing/broken/tampered with Brawl game or wii...

Fair warning: :) love everyone

Jane

Smash Hero
@sunnycide yeah im down, dont worry about bringing brawl tho. TommyDerMeister is bringing a brawl setup, and one will be enough haha

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
1: TAJ (Split) ($65.00)
1: GamerGuitarist7 (" ") ($65.00)
3: Axe's Peach ($14.00)
4: Okami ($1.00)*
5: Bacon Isai
5: Tai
7: Rubyiris
7: Silly Kyle
9: Tag$
9: Duff0
9: Agent Iron
9: Tipper
13: Terry
13: Shiv
13: Nicknyte
13: V3ctorman
17: Book
17: RPGFan
17: TommyDerMeister
17: Rook
21: AZ
21: Luck
21: Pinkchukks
21: Jane
25: Sunnycide
25: FridaysLobster
25: P. Pan
25: Spike
29: Paul
*We had an extra entrant at the last moment to make an extra 5 dollars throw off the even pot split, so I just charged venue fee of a single dollar and split the remaining 4 to GG7 and Taj.

1: Shadow Claw 3 No Longer Exists (Tai and Tony) ($20.00)
2: Big Thangs Poppin' (Jeff and Tim) ($8.00)
3: Zorua and Aaken (Shiv and Xander)
4: Team UGS (Kyle and Spencer)
5: All Girls Dorm (James and Rob)
6: Fox and Stuff (Rook and Tag)
7: It's Like They're Both Playing Singles (Ben and Brad)

*Tag$ forfeited his match to Axe due to having to leave

Seeding

Pool 1:
1. Axe
2. Silly Kyle
3. V3ctorman
4. Tipper

Pool 2:
1. GamerGuitarist7
2. Tai
3. Agent Iron
4. Terry

Pool 3:
1. Taj
2. Okami
3. Tag$
4. Shiv

Pool 4:
1. Bacon Isai
2. Duff0
3. Rubyiris
4. Nicknyte

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
The most ******** looking bracket ever, by far LOL.

anyway shoutouts

rob- improving, good job on beating jeff :p

chris- so ridiculously good, i love watching your falcon wreck ****

xander- i just realized as im writing this that we did not play one single friendly the WHOLE DAY, wtf? good stuff seeing you though, poke black looks pretty sweet haha.

duffy- good talkin to you, always funny convos. you're getting better pretty quick too. keep at it.

jeff- peach! lol i could have had a game in our set =( i was really honestly hoping to play your falco in the set though but it's k :p

tony- great to see and talk to you haha. intelligent smash discussion and interesting ideas about CP stages. not to mention you're always singing some song, which is pretty ****.

jackie- hangover johns LOL mango style yo. you're the best and i love your sheik and now your falcon a lot for some reason too haha. hopefully i'll get to play you sometime inbetween your busy life schedule.

kyle- we **** teams pretty hard, once i get even just a little bit better, we'll be some scary ****

shiv- fun friendlies while the tourney was at its close hah. "HE DOESN'T KNEE ME AS FALCON, HE NEVER USES KILL MOVES WITH CHARACTERS" lol.

kosuke- i hate that you're out of practice because i used to hear a lot of how good you are. either way it was fun playing against you.

tommy- "hey tommy you have to play me for pools" =D

jonny- those ganon dittos were fun, maybe when watching what i was doing you learned a few things :p

brian- i didnt play you at all, cool doubles set.

elvis- i got dat set =D

tim-<_>

rooktionary- you're not bad considering youre kinda new right?

lastly.......

Tai- i hate you...no just kidding. im sorry about everything and me ragequitting so much in both our pools and bracket sets. you REALLY need sheik practice though tbqh and one of these days i'll trip to phoenix and give you all the sheik practice you'll ever need =). I WILL GET YOU NEXT TIME THOUGH <3 <3 <3

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
The bracket says:

1. Tipper beat V3ctorman
2. Axe got sent to Losers 2nd round
3. Some random Bacon Isai got 5th
4. Nicknyte showed up and entered?!
5. Rubyiris somehow gets bracket *****
6. 5/16 people in the bracket started with T; 3/16 start with T-A and have 3 letters

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Tai- i hate you...no just kidding. im sorry about everything and me ragequitting so much in both our pools and bracket sets. you REALLY need sheik practice though tbqh and one of these days i'll trip to phoenix and give you all the sheik practice you'll ever need =). I WILL GET YOU NEXT TIME THOUGH <3 <3 <3
it's cool

especially since you bought me dinner :laugh:

you should totally give me sheik practice

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
@ Results: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!
Tony went reaction Falco and tapped Chris 3-0 LOL.

get ***** chris

it's cool

especially since you bought me dinner :laugh:

you should totally give me sheik practice
haha yeah, you deserved dinner though after how much i raged and all though >.>

and yeah like said one of these weekends i'll head up there and practice with you

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Fun tournament everyone.. for any/all of you that had my back/watched out for me... etc...

I'm sorry, if I was ignoring any of you or anything on anything... I was in a completely different state of mind.. idk..

Some people said I was dehydrated, some said I had a massive migraine.. I honestly don't know what it was.. but it was good to come out and play with all of you guys. :)

Thanks again.. and i'm sorry about any hassle i may have caused any of you... <3

rp.luck

Smash Rookie
This was my first tourney at the u of a with you guys and I had a blast and learned a bunch. Thanks for being such a cool community arizona smash!!

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
this tourny was alot of fun it was awesome seeing new faces this time around and there were alot of good matches that i enjoyed.

Jane

Smash Hero
taj: haha youre so awesome man. i dont think anyone can make me laugh more at a tournament than you can. i could be like on the other side of the venue and just hear you yell something and just bust out laughing.

YAAANG MAAANEYYY
DETROIT!!!!!!!!! DETROIT!!! PROOF RIP!!!

gg7: <3 you dog

axe's peach: used sandstorm! the sandstorm rages on! hahaha jk :p you know youre awesome and your peach is ****ing amazing, do you have any NOT amazing characters??!

okami: thanks for hosting as always, and thanks for covering my entry fee haha. ill get you back, and lets play soon

bacon isai: haha man its so fun to play you. all the goofy **** you do is the best. you should have used your ICs more in tourney ): your SoNa is so good lol

tai: <3 you dog

rubyiris: your pogeymanz makes me wanna play soo bad ):

silly kyle: it was totes fun smoking! too bad you had to leave early haha

tag: aww i didnt get to play you ): i wanted to! next tourney lets get some matches in

duffy: damn you, joshua walker. damn you for putting these evil thoughts of LoL into my brain. <3

DA IRON DRAGON: thanks for playing me for so long and all the bits of advice haha, it really did help. plus ganon dittos are ****ing amazing lol.

shiv: didnt get to play you much either ): but hopefully i will soon next time theres a small smashfest. the beard is looking very holy as always

the nicknyte: awesome black person number 3 of 4, ganon dittos were sexy. but the best part was THE FALCON RANGERS!!!!!!!!! ahahah sooo good.

v3ctorman: aww man im sad you got sick or just felt bad or whatever, i wanted to see some gnarly matches in tourney :< hope you get better soon!

tommydermeister: basically everything i said to kyle. lol

rook: ahh man! our set was intense! good job beating me bro, but im comin for dat *** next tourney ;D

steve: haha youre awesome! more gay people is always cool. you should keep coming to these!

sunnycide: FALCON RANGERSS!!!!!!!!!!! haha im sad we didnt get to play any brawl, but it was fun anyhow. keep coming to da melee tourneys!

other new people: KEEP COMING! :D

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
kewl man, yeah that weekend is family weekend here at NAU, so saturday would be awwwesome (the 16th i think?).. i wouldnt be able to make it the 15th ... but im just posting on high hopes lol >.< Id be bringing like... 4-5 "new" smashers including me ;)

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
yeah lol

is it also parents weekend down there too? if so x.x lol

I was planning on telling my parents to just hold off for a day haha. or to bring my other brother (smashhher) from back home too xD

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
October 16th would be very legitimate

Apparently, you guys all have that "parent weekend' on the 9th, but I'm just adding that I have to take the SAT on the 9th, too. Also, Xander and Shiv are gonna be in Phoenix that weekend for Pokemon TCG tournies. The 9th is a bad idea.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'll do my shoutouts later, but i thought I'd let everyone know...

I've recently been accepted as a playtester for Project:M, and I will have it on-hand for the next tourney.

Japsicant

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! This is fridayslobster, I decided to change my forum name to my gamertag name. So yeah.

The tourney saturday was crazy fun, nice meeting all of you.

Shoutouts:

OkamiBW: Thanks for showing me all this new crazy stuff. I would've gotten ultra-***** and not just ***** if you hadn't of shown me all the AT's and all that jazz.

Tipper: Congrats on making it out of pools man!

Taj: I overheard your discussion on rock paper scissors, interesting stuff.

Tommy: falcon diddos were fun.

Seeya soon everyone!

Megaman1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RPGfan2005
October 16th would be very legitimate

Apparently, you guys all have that "parent weekend' on the 9th, but I'm just adding that I have to take the SAT on the 9th, too. Also, Xander and Shiv are gonna be in Phoenix that weekend for Pokemon TCG tournies. The 9th is a bad idea.
That's the day of our con though...

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
hey guys I left my controller in the tv lounge I think, did anyone take it? It's purple, and it has a small dust streak to the right of the y button. Let me know if you have it, thanks.

Top Bottom