• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

Duff0

Smash Ace
Longer answers:
Duffy-It is possible to upload like that, but I don't for three reasons. First of all, because we record a solid 2 hour block or whatever, it's easier to start at the beginning rather than doing a weird reverse DNA encoding. I'll type a picture.

Pretend these are the matches.
1--2---3--4--5----6----

It's easier to go 1--, then delete those two matches, then go 2---, then delete those 3 matches, and so forth. The other way requires me to go backwards and try to find where 6 starts and then try to find where 5 starts and so forth.

The second reason I upload in chronological order is because then I usually don't miss any sets on the way to Grand Finals.

Thirdly, if I upload Grand Finals, it might not be as thrilling to watch close sets because you already know who's going to win (as easily).

Also...I could render every set and then upload them from Grand Finals backwards, but I prefer to render 1-4 of them and then upload a few, then render, then upload. That way people aren't stuck for a week without any videos (which is basically what this is, aside from a video a day).
Fair enough, I know how you feel

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
The way that we use it in our class it means "major".
Example given:
せんこうはせいぶつがくです。
Senkou wa seibutsugaku desu.
My major is biology.

But I believe it can also mean "flash".

DJMirror

Smash Master
The way that we use it in our class it means "major".
Example given:
せんこうはせいぶつがくです。
Senkou wa seibutsugaku desu.
My major is biology.

But I believe it can also mean "flash".
Hmmm I see thank you. Sorry for bugging you about it. JDM doesn't know what it means.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I know it's the tournament date, but it isn't too unlikely that Nicknyte found a job or some reason to live in Tucson, got a ride up there for the tourney and stayed there, moving into wherever his new place would've been.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
My dramtic entrance has been ruined by lack of putting 2 and 2 together. Im gonna use Sony Vegas and make a vid next time.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Yesss Elvis you're finally coming to this!! =D I'm happy now lol.

I'm teaming with V3ctorman for this next tournament no matter what!!

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
September 18th in the TV Lounge at the SUMC at U of A. :)

If you want to enter doubles, it's $2 per person and $4 per team.
Singles is $5 per person.

Pools will happen, so at the least, you will get 3 sets in singles.
For doubles it is a round robin, you will play every team, if you enter.

I'll get there at 11:00 AM, but registration for doubles starts at noon. Usually, it will go until midnight or 1:00 AM in which roughly 10-25 people will go to IHOP for pancakes. :)

That should be all of the pertinent information. Hope you can make it!

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
What yo name izz shawty!? ;)

Ahaha sorry ^^ But seriously... who are you? Lol.

I'm looking forward to this :) And I'm going to Norcal the week after this too!
Oh.

You can read can't you?

lol

Pleased to meet you!

Silly Kyle told me to go here!!!

So ..........uhhhhhhh hi!

:p

Jane

Smash Hero
Well now, hold your horses there jackie. He could just be a gay dude who really likes or idolizes jenna haze. Gay guys do weird **** like that

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
Well now, hold your horses there jackie. He could just be a gay dude who really likes or idolizes jenna haze. Gay guys do weird **** like that
EXCUSE ME!

I don't enjoy being disrespected like this!

So I have no business with you!

:mad::mad::mad:
Ey gimme yo numbuh! And I'll cawl!
How about i send you a picture instead!?

Hee hee!
En I'll folluh dat Azz to da Mall, (To Da Mall)
ooooh!

Where do you live!
whoa! i hope it isnt a dude and thats the actual person! lol holy ****!
LOL!

Thank you! yes I am the actual person!

We should play sometime!

You 3 vs. me!

Oooops!

Jetfour you can come too!

lol

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
How about i send you a picture instead!?

ooooh!

Where do you live!

lol
:(:(:(:(:(
That's not how the song goes. *cries*
To answer your Q's I live in Sierra Vista off the map.. =p

Also, i'm a bad person.. and am VERY unfaithful... and will be dying from diabetes in years time, because I eat too much food...so i'm sorry! but yeah I'm a make it do what it do!

Wat Yo name Izz?!?

On the "serious side" of me.. Welcome to the smash scene, nice to see another player. :)
Someone Food MM me or Halo please! thx <3

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
had a weird dream about a hot girl who was good at melee, then after that another one about my roommate and I being secret agents against the world...need to stop drinking so much lol

Jane

Smash Hero
I dont think it has to with drinking nick, i have bizarre dreams almost every night, and im not what you would call an alcoholic.

Like last night i had a dream my step mom and step brothers came from texas, and she dropped one of them off with me, took off, and expected me to drive him back that same night so he could make it back for school the next day. I was like "lulz. nope." So my step brother got really mad, and ran back to texas, but for some reason i was feeling his pain from running, lol.

Oh and then i was in a classroom and this one girl didnt know who abe lincoln was hahaha, and i distinctly remember writing "ahahah" on my facebook because of it haha.

O_o

Jane

Smash Hero
Ive only lucid dreamed like, 5 times in my entire life. And i always wake up before i can go do cool stuff :<

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Ive only lucid dreamed like, 5 times in my entire life. And i always wake up before i can go do cool stuff :<
OMG me too

i hate that so much

i realize i'm dreaming, and then im like... SOMETHING COOL APPEAR. except i'm not exactly sure how to utilize my control over the dream, so I just get all pissed off until I wake up.

Top Bottom