• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I have lucid dreams in which I can control myself. I can't really control other people often though. Usually my lucid dreams have to do with going on some sort of adventure that relates to a video game or movie, but the 3rd person aspect becomes 1st person.

Also...everyone try to get to the tournament by 12:30 PM please...

If you are from Phoenix, I suggest leaving around 9:30 AM. If you are from Sierra Vista, I suggest leaving around 10:30 AM. If you're from Tucson, I suggest leaving around 11:00 AM. Thanks! This'll help to get us started on time because I know there are people who have to work on Sunday mornings.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I have lucid dreams in which I can control myself. I can't really control other people often though. Usually my lucid dreams have to do with going on some sort of adventure that relates to a video game or movie, but the 3rd person aspect becomes 1st person.

Also...everyone try to get to the tournament by 12:30 PM please...

If you are from Phoenix, I suggest leaving around 9:30 AM. If you are from Sierra Vista, I suggest leaving around 10:30 AM. If you're from Tucson, I suggest leaving around 11:00 AM. Thanks! This'll help to get us started on time because I know there are people who have to work on Sunday mornings.
For said worker of Sunday morning(because there's only one I know of) gets there late anyways soooo....>_> lol.

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
:(:(:(:(:(
That's not how the song goes. *cries*
To answer your Q's I live in Sierra Vista off the map.. =p

Also, i'm a bad person.. and am VERY unfaithful... and will be dying from diabetes in years time, because I eat too much food...so i'm sorry! but yeah I'm a make it do what it do!

Wat Yo name Izz?!?

On the "serious side" of me.. Welcome to the smash scene, nice to see another player. :)
Someone Food MM me or Halo please! thx <3
Really?

Don't worry!

I like guys with A lot of meat!

hee hee

It's ok if you're unfaithful you can let anyone make you happy!

As long as you love me!

;)

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
YO ROB.

So I was climbing one of the moutains here and my phone fell off a cliff. I was contemplating posting on your facebook, but I figured you'd probably check here more often. Want to play melee sometime? I've got like a serious 3 day drought going on here.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
YO ROB.

So I was climbing one of the moutains here and my phone fell off a cliff. I was contemplating posting on your facebook, but I figured you'd probably check here more often. Want to play melee sometime? I've got like a serious 3 day drought going on here.
Sure, but you should probably post in the Tucson thread instead. Is Saturday fine? What time?

Tucson Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236785

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Would someone please let me borrow their controller for matches? I don't have one on me.

I need one because if I don't that means I can't play.

Bacon Isai

Smash Cadet
Hey guys this will be my first tournament! I hope I don't get last place. I play Roy.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Yes, I live in Greenlee Hall.

I saw Chris (GG7) yesterday at the SU arcade so he tipped me off about these monthlies.

EDIT: Today, I'm free at 2:00 PM in the afternoon so we can play some casuals if you guys want.

Bacon Isai

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if I want to enter doubles, I have too much homework but would like to get (probably) 3rd place winnings. I'll enter if somebody pays my entry and they'll keep my part of the winnings that amounts to the entry fee.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Ty I also might need a teammate, if I go. and Kosuke, haha, I think I saw you then, last week on thursday do you remember a guy sitting at a desk in the lobby watching melee videos you spoke to about it? That was me! lol

Sunnycide

Smash Rookie
Sounds fun, I'll probably go to this and get my *** beat in some friendlies, not as good at melee as I am at brawl :p
Although if anybody from Phoenix is coming (or anybody who likes to play brawl), I can bring a wii and brawl for brawl friendlies too!
Jane if you're coming we have to play some brawl matches! (I'm that yoshi you've beaten twice at tourneys now lol)

Top Bottom